Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell concerned and upset about Russian hacking

And? I understand from a security viewpoint hacking by any country would be of concern. It what was in the emails released by wikileaks that counted.

Not who the hackers were. From a conservative viewpoint none of the emails contained anything surprising.

Just confirmed what we already knew. The press was in the tank for Clinton. That Clinton screwed over Bernie. Not new at all.

Only surprise was to find out Hillary really had no use for her daughter. That she'd rather be with Katie Perry. Sad for Chelsea. But just confirmed what a fucking &^$*&^% Hillary is.

The butthurt, anti-Donald brigades in Congress, The White House, the MSM, and posting on the internet keep conflating totally different things under the buzzword "hacks." If the butthurt douchebags like McConnell want to do something it would be to reform the profoundly corrupt political system in America, particularly the democrat party who rigged their own election. And for doing sneaky double dealing, use phone lines, not emails. :p

God enough with the faux rage by these GOP establishment stooges. China hacks the shit out of us doing massive damage to our economy and these bozo's sit in DC with their thumbs up their ass. Russia allegedly hacks the DNC exposing ugly party corruption and all of a sudden they are outraged? Come on. Makes you wonder what the GOP is afraid might be made public doesn't it.

• Banned
The butthurt, anti-Donald brigades in Congress, The White House, the MSM, and posting on the internet keep conflating totally different things under the buzzword "hacks." If the butthurt douchebags like McConnell want to do something it would be to reform the profoundly corrupt political system in America, particularly the democrat party who rigged their own election. And for doing sneaky double dealing, use phone lines, not emails. :p
Democrats rigged the elections and intelligence agencies got fooled into believing it was Russia? Even Trump doesn't say Democrats hacked themselves, retard.

I'm sure he would say that. Hes I probably worried about his emails being hacked

Forum List

Back