🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator Bernie Sanders To Re-Introduce Veterans' Bill

Senator Sanders is brilliant. He's got the Right scrambling to appear pro-veteran, with midterms at hand and 2016 looming.

Another lie from the OP.

Reports of long waiting times for appointments at the V.A. date back to 2005. Which means the U.S. Congress has known about these problems for Nine (09) Years.

Who was President in 2005?

What Political Party held clear Majorities in the House of Representatives and the Senate in 2005?

The problems of the V.A. have been well documented for NINE FREAKING YEARS. Republicans did not do a single solitary FUCKING THING under the shrub or darth dick(less). Only now do they begin to bitch.

I think he's pathological.

I will not write what I think of you; you have not had a close relative DIE in a VA hospital, after being diagnosed with a "routine urinary tract infection", and being told she was being discharged in a "couple days". And she darn sure did NOT die of old age, or complications rising therefrom.

What on earth does that have to do with the OP's blatant continuous lies? He's started several threads.

We've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the VA has not been underfunded and that the scandal is about people fraudulently cooking the books so they could get bonuses and promotions.

The VA scandal is not about budgets. It's about at the very least total mismanagement and the worst case scenario is criminal.

Vets died because of managements actions.

Senator Sanders is brilliant. He's got the Right scrambling to appear pro-veteran, with midterms at hand and 2016 looming.

:lol:

Give me a break. The VA Accountability act was co sponsored by some 150 Democrats and Republicans in Congress. It was passed with an overwhelming bi partisan majority.

Sanders just comes off looking like an asshole.

Good god. How many times does it need to be pointed out that the problems within the VA have nothing whatsoever to do with funding? It is somehow the fault of republicans when they block a ‘fix’ that does not address the actual problems?!

What an asinine sentiment. The knee jerk reaction of the left always seems to come down to this. Anytime there is something wrong it MUST be that they need more money. That is rarely the actual case though.

I think it is, I am not sure anyone has anticipated the scope of trying to care for the veterans of a couple of wars with so many survivors of horrible disfigurement and trauma as we have made in the last 10 years. The system is obviously lacking in capacity, fixing that takes cash and lots of it. No one is going to fix this with firings and congressional hearings, we need to do what's right even if it means to drop the stupid partisan crap for once.

You don't understand what this scandal is about whatsoever. You really don't.

Another lie from the OP.

Reports of long waiting times for appointments at the V.A. date back to 2005. Which means the U.S. Congress has known about these problems for Nine (09) Years.

Who was President in 2005?

What Political Party held clear Majorities in the House of Representatives and the Senate in 2005?

The problems of the V.A. have been well documented for NINE FREAKING YEARS. Republicans did not do a single solitary FUCKING THING under the shrub or darth dick(less). Only now do they begin to bitch.

I think he's pathological.

If he thinks it's only been going on for 8 years...yeah he is.

Forum List

Back