Senator Graham wants to know where the Benghazi survivors are: good question.

Headline: "Hacker Begins Distributing Confidential Memos Sent To Hillary Clinton On Libya, Benghazi Attack"

Headline only so far, no story attached that I could see.

If this "hacker" has violated U.S. Govt laws on state secrecy etc., then he should be thrown in jail for a long time. And if his little "leak" causes anyone to die, be exposed to our enemies, etc., then he should be stood up against a wall and shot.

That said, even if he didn't violate any such laws, he would be well advised to stay away from small aircraft, Ft. Marcy Park, railroad tracks etc. Bad things tend to happen to people who anger the Clintons.

Hacker Begins Distributing Confidential Memos Sent To Hillary Clinton On Libya, Benghazi Attack | The Smoking Gun

Well if the hacker is a Russian, I'd say there isn't much we can do but sit back and enjoy his presentation of Hillary's lies. :clap2: I bet it wont take long to figure out that a stupid movie had nothing to do with the attacks. :lol:

I wonder how many new revelations will come from the administration to get out ahead of it? Should be fun to watch.

I wonder how many new revelations will come from the administration to get out ahead of it? Should be fun to watch.

Obama's theme song:

When a problem comes along
You must whip it
Before the cream sets out too long
You must whip it
When something's goin' wrong
You must whip it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOHyegYn2j8]Whip It - Devo - YouTube[/ame]

Who is Ben Ghazi?
It's called Benghazi, you weak lil' troll.

It's in a country called Libya, you dumbass....And it's where 4 americans were needlessly, and brutally murdered because of the failures of this inept president and equally inept administration.

If you weren't such a typically stupid, ignorant liberal idiot, you would know all that.

Christ, educating stupid liberal asshats such as yourself, is getting old.

Who is Ben Ghazi?

It's in a country called Libya, you dumbass....And it's where 4 americans were needlessly, and brutally murdered because of the failures of this inept president and equally inept administration.

If you weren't such a typically stupid, ignorant liberal idiot, you would know all that.

Okay, so what Ben hurt?

Who is Ben Ghazi?

Okay, so what Ben hurt?
The only thing that's been hurt, is the reputation of your tribe, and reservations education system....If you're the example of the education you injun's receive, then it's clearly no wonder as to why the vast majority of you savages end up drunk, stupid, and poor as dirt in a dust storm.

What does one need to know?? I'm sure some of those that were there will be telling their stories if they can.

The State Department had plenty of warning.

The State Department didn't beef up security.

The only help that got there was two ex SEALS and the guys they could gather. Those guys got there by hook or by crook but get there they did.

Woods orchestrated a good defense as there were loads of dead. He and Doherty got hit and killed by mortors on the roof. Just a shame they had to pay the price for the administrations State Departments complete incompetence.

Oh and douchbag had no problem jetting off to his Vegas fundraiser while men were dying in Benghazi. We all know what his priorities were and it wasn't Benghazi. No honor. No integrity and he ans his entire State Department aren't worth the sweat off those four very good mens balls.

Nope. But if anyone thinks this administration is going to tell the truth, well, they are dreaming.

Nice little story on Benghazi. Its called Benghazi The Definitive Report. Its written by Jack Murphy and Branden Webb.

On September 12th, 2012, Brandon Webb learned Glen Doherty, one of his closest friends and his former Navy SEAL teammate, was killed alongside Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and two other Americans when the U.S. State Department and CIA headquarters in Benghazi, Libya, were sieged in a shocking terrorist attack. For the next four months, Webb and his team at SOFREP.com, the world's premier Special Ops website, embarked on a relentless investigation to understand exactly what happened to their countrymen, as well as the roles played by the Obama administration, State Department, and CIA. Drawing on unmatched sources, they spoke to individuals who would talk to no one else, including fellow Special Operations team members familiar with the African theatre, and well-placed contacts in the Washington intelligence community. This is their report--an unforgettably gripping minute-by-minute narrative of the events and their aftermath as they really unfolded on that terrible day in Libya.

Its up to you whether you believe whas in the book or not. Me? I believe what these two ex Spec Op guys have to say way more than the bs coming out of the WH.

Should be interesting to see what pops up. Apparently he's a Russian hacker. Who knows what his goal is...

...or who paid him. Could be another Menendez scam in the making. Why should we give any credence to these "revelations"?

Should be interesting to see what pops up. Apparently he's a Russian hacker. Who knows what his goal is...

...or who paid him. Could be another Menendez scam in the making. Why should we give any credence to these "revelations"?

you wouldnt give it any credence if they were emails regarding Bush and Cheney and the iraqi occupation?

I most certainly would.

you wouldnt give it any credence if they were emails regarding Bush and Cheney and the iraqi occupation?

I most certainly would.

Given the right's recent history, who knows if it's the same hacker. Though I admit the sophistication seems beyond what they've demonstrated in the past.

What does one need to know?? I'm sure some of those that were there will be telling their stories if they can.

The State Department had plenty of warning.

The State Department didn't beef up security.

The only help that got there was two ex SEALS and the guys they could gather. Those guys got there by hook or by crook but get there they did.

Woods orchestrated a good defense as there were loads of dead. He and Doherty got hit and killed by mortors on the roof. Just a shame they had to pay the price for the administrations State Departments complete incompetence.

Oh and douchbag had no problem jetting off to his Vegas fundraiser while men were dying in Benghazi. We all know what his priorities were and it wasn't Benghazi. No honor. No integrity and he ans his entire State Department aren't worth the sweat off those four very good mens balls.

What I still dont get is the following...

When Hillary was questioned about WHY her staff did not bring to her attention the repeated requests by the Ambassador for extra security.....she responded with...paraphrased.....a non partisan review of our procedures allowed is to realize certain changes were required to ensure something like this doesnt happen again and we are implementing those changes....

OK....good to hear....

But....I am curious.....

Our State department needed a review of procedures to determine that wires from an Ambassador in a country that was undergoing a very delicate transition in one of the most volatile and dangerous regions in the world should be deemed as important and not addressed by lower level members of the state department, but instead brought to the attention of final decision makers?

Really? They didnt know that already?

Requests for more security from an Ambassador should have been enough to let the idiots at State know that the threats were real and that security was needed.

However, They chose to ignore the Ambassadorrs requests and not send any more security. Incompetant doesn't even begin to describe this State Department.

Both the Brits and the the Red Cross pulled out of Libya because of those threats. That speaks volumes right there. Apparantly they took those warning very seriously indeed.

To bad our State Department, run by Hillary Rodham Clinton, didn't do the same. Those men would still be alive today.

To bad she and her band of armchair quarterbacks weren't in that consulant.

Oh and Jack Murphy and Brandon Webb, two ex-Spec Op guys wrote a pretty good book on Benghazi.

Benghazi the Definitive Report. You can get it on Amazon.

Loads of info on the history of the region and the Ambassador. The Ambassador was quite a guy. He was very familiar with the area and its history.

Webb was a very close personal friend and ex teamate of Doherty and I have no doubt he and Murphy reached out and touched some of the survivors before writting the book.

Last edited:
That little piece of fecal matter Carney, Obama's mouthpiece in the Press room had said this.

“the White House is certainly not preventing anybody from having access” to survivors of the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Carney also spoke of the “incredible amount of cooperation” the White House has provided to Congressional investigators, which might come as news to Sens. Ayotte, Graham and McCain."

So enter Greta Van Susteren...

Greta Van Susteren ✔ @gretawire

if you know someone who was at #Benghazi on Sept 10-11, 2012, please have the person contact me @gretawire
10:10 PM - 18 Mar 13

Fox News host Greta Van Susteren has seemingly taken Carney’s cue and is soliciting witnesses to contact her. Will anyone respond?

You go Greta! Kick it up girl!

Greta Van Susteren solicits Benghazi survivors to contact her | Twitchy

That little piece of fecal matter Carney, Obama's mouthpiece in the Press room had said this.

“the White House is certainly not preventing anybody from having access” to survivors of the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Carney also spoke of the “incredible amount of cooperation” the White House has provided to Congressional investigators, which might come as news to Sens. Ayotte, Graham and McCain."

So enter Greta Van Susteren...

Greta Van Susteren ✔ @gretawire

if you know someone who was at #Benghazi on Sept 10-11, 2012, please have the person contact me @gretawire
10:10 PM - 18 Mar 13

Fox News host Greta Van Susteren has seemingly taken Carney’s cue and is soliciting witnesses to contact her. Will anyone respond?

You go Greta! Kick it up girl!

Greta Van Susteren solicits Benghazi survivors to contact her | Twitchy

Notice the complete silence surrounding any thread that is this damning to the administration. .

Possible criminal acts by the CIA aren't important under a Democrat administration, not like they are under a Republican administration.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back