Senator Graham wants to know where the Benghazi survivors are: good question.

I'll be wondering if any of the survivors of Benghazi can be located to tell anyone anything??

This shit is important, and the accusations of direct White House involvement plentiful. But now a coverup of a rendition site and gun-running operation in Benghazi isn't all that important.

abu-ghraib-prison-2009-12-2-13-43-32.jpg

So Greta Van Cistern has all the answers? What office did she run for?

Greta is looking for answers. Just as the rest of us are.

And at least she is doing something the liberal media is refusing to do because they are shielding the WH and their boy king and their 2016 candidate.

She's got a shout out. Greta's looking for truth.

This is not going away.

Think about it.

Under any other circumstances wouldn't the White House want to brag that they rescued these survivors?

Have them all in the Rose Garden for photo ops? With Clinton of course.

Or that media outlets would be dying to interview the survivors?

Or that a movie made for television wasn't in the works showing how they were rescued?

Or book deals?
It's going to be interesting to see and hear the survivors opinions on Hillary stating under oath, "I never read the memo's, and as far as I know, nobody in the department read the memo's"

And there are ignorant fools out there who actually think she's capable of running this country, even though she abjectly failed to run her department, at the expense of four dead americans.
There are ignorant fools who voted obmaturd in twice.

Possible criminal acts by the CIA aren't important under a Democrat administration, not as they ate under a Republican administration.

I see Greta Van Cistern's network did it's job - making the GOP the "victim" in everything.
Boy, stupid runs wide. GOP are not victims. Dimwits are idiots.

Well then why is it all we hear is "the liberal media!!!! Rigged elections!!!! Obama the Muslim Marxist!!!!" Nothing but paranoid conspiracies against all that is right and holy (the GOP). You all dish out the victim card like Texas Hold 'Em.

I see Greta Van Cistern's network did it's job - making the GOP the "victim" in everything.

Well then why is it all we hear is "the liberal media!!!! Rigged elections!!!! Obama the Muslim Marxist!!!!" Nothing but paranoid conspiracies against all that is right and holy (the GOP). You all dish out the victim card like Texas Hold 'Em.

OK smart ass....

So tell me....

Why did the state department need a review of procedures to determine that it was a BETTER idea to have requests for added security from Ambassadors in a country that was undergoing a very sensitive and volatile transition in the most dangerous part of the world be brought up to higher decision makers as opposed to their original procedures that allowed such requests to be addressed by low level staffers?

Curious...where was THAT question by the media?

Hillary actually said..."we reviewed our procedures and received recommendations to make changes and we are implementing thenm as we speak"

Really?

The state department needed a review board to make that recommendation?

And the press was "OK" with that answer?

OK smart ass....

So tell me....

Why did the state department need a review of procedures to determine that it was a BETTER idea to have requests for added security from Ambassadors in a country that was undergoing a very sensitive and volatile transition in the most dangerous part of the world be brought up to higher decision makers as opposed to their original procedures that allowed such requests to be addressed by low level staffers?

Curious...where was THAT question by the media?

Hillary actually said..."we reviewed our procedures and received recommendations to make changes and we are implementing thenm as we speak"

Really?

The state department needed a review board to make that recommendation?

And the press was "OK" with that answer?

You can bet your ass that answer wouldn't have flown in the Bush administration.

The media would be digging, digging and digging for answers. They sure don't seem to give a rats ass about this administration or is bs answers to Benghazi.

Who is Ben Ghazi?

It is amazing how in a fanatical politically correct society we live in today it is perfectly acceptable to make jokes about brave Americans dying while serving this country.

Of course ShittingBull doesn't care about four very good men dying because its her hero Barry.

If Bush had been POTUS when Benghazi occurred, if it would have occured under Bush then ShittingBull would be screaming about cover ups the lack of competence of his State Department the lack of LSM attention and how it was all Bush's fault.

Because its the current fuck int he WH. No biggie. Four dead men are collateral damage so who cares.

I truly am appalled at the so called media that runs with the White House. There is just no journalistic integrity out there it seems.

I guess they don't care anymore because they get wined and dined and get to join conga lines at the White House.

How disgusting they have become with the exception of a few. To not even question "where are all the survivors" just shows the collusion between the left wing media and the WH.

Pravda has been resurrected in America.

Last edited:
If bush was behind this it would've been "ben got me", since it's obama "ben no nothing". I mean that literally. Obama knew nothing so he made things up on his way to vegas. Lol, that takes the saying what happens in vegas, stays in vegas to a different level. Can't that idiot do anything right? Lol

Last edited:

Problem being that some folks cannot bring themselves to believe that the same thing that has happened to dozens of other countries could possibly happen in America.

Well, it can happen easier that you imagine.

You have to admit that since Obama started running for POTUS a lot of crap has been going on and he hasn't done anything to solve it. The country is falling apart. A feeling of disillusionment has pervaded our society. Way too many people want to leave. Only the ass-reaming buttwads like things the way they have become.

Obama has made my cigarettes illegal, froze my pay for the last 4 years, insulted me personally by calling me a faggot (Tea Bagger), accused me and every other war vet of being nuts, called me a terrorist because I want spending cuts, lied to me, broken dozens of promises, accused my party of being racists and hating children, blacks, women, and clean air and water.

I have no reason to trust him and I don't expect him ever to do the job he was elected to do, and that is defend the constitution and act like the President of the United States instead of President of his special interest groups.

Last edited:
The Benghazi survivors are being hidden from public view until the Obama Administration is sure they have their (scripted) accounts of the attack straight.

Being hidden or hiding out to avoid the foolishness of the likes of Graham and Van Susteren? It's obvious no answers are ever going to be good enough. I wouldn't want to talk to either of them.

Forum List

Back