Senator Lindsey Graham explains why he needs an AR-15 civilian rifle...

Millions of AR-15s for hurricane preparedness.

Makes sense! We can afford to lose people in mass shootings so my convienence stroke won't get ripped off the next time a hurricane rages just off shore here in Pittsburgh!

What does in matter of a store owner uses an AR 15 for protection?
Any other semiautomatic rifle would work just as well but you don't seem to have an issue with those

what if a person used one of these instead?

top.jpg
Lindsey Graham said he needed an AR, not I. I think looters could be held at bay with a pump action .12 gauge. But there is a need among the underdeveloped mentally to be the hero go n slinger in some cinematic version of life. Little kids haven't learned they are not the action stars they revere.

SO what?

MAybe he can't fire a shotgun for some reason and he prefers a lighter weapon
Maybe a hand game n? Does is absolutely have to be a weapon equipped with a 100 round magazine and a semi-automatic firing system? Couldn't he be better served by a grenade launcher or a mortar?

The gun! What is the one singular commonality among all mass shootings? A video game? No! It's the fucking gun!

No one, absolutely no one NEEDS an AR-15 or similar weapon. Unless you're actually a soldier, such weapons are unnecessary.

"Needs" is not a good argument. The founders understood the people may need an equalizing force because the government was armed. The founders had just successfully pulled this off.

Now you can argue that is outdated. I will argue it is not and irrelevant as long as the 2nd remains a part of the COnstitution.
The government wasn't armed. Mcheck your constitution. The Army could only be reaped every two years. If 2% of the population serves in active duty armed services today, in 1789 it was .02%.

And you're not going to stand the 82nd Airborne down with your AK.

Makes sense! We can afford to lose people in mass shootings so my convienence stroke won't get ripped off the next time a hurricane rages just off shore here in Pittsburgh!

Any other semiautomatic rifle would work just as well but you don't seem to have an issue with those

top.jpg
Lindsey Graham said he needed an AR, not I. I think looters could be held at bay with a pump action .12 gauge. But there is a need among the underdeveloped mentally to be the hero go n slinger in some cinematic version of life. Little kids haven't learned they are not the action stars they revere.

SO what?

Maybe a hand game n? Does is absolutely have to be a weapon equipped with a 100 round magazine and a semi-automatic firing system? Couldn't he be better served by a grenade launcher or a mortar?

The gun! What is the one singular commonality among all mass shootings? A video game? No! It's the fucking gun!

No one, absolutely no one NEEDS an AR-15 or similar weapon. Unless you're actually a soldier, such weapons are unnecessary.

They have the right, need doesn't have to be demonstrated.
They have the privilege, not the right. Removing assault weapons does not infringe the citizen's right to bear arms.

Graham is wrong on a lot of things, Red Flag Laws for one, but he explains the need for AR-15 civilian and police rifles really well...

Lindsey Graham Politely Explains to Idiot Reporters Why He needs an AR-15

A favorite question that the anti-gun crowd likes to ask is "Why does anyone need an AR-15?" Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has a very practical answer to that, which he offered to reporters on Friday.

The New York Post:

Sen. Lindsey Graham knocked down the idea of banning semi-automatic weapons nearly identical to those used by soldiers on the off chance a hurricane slams into his South Carolina town.

“Here’s a scenario that I think is real: There’s a hurricane, a natural disaster, no power, no cops, no anything,” the Republican lawmaker told reporters aboard Air Force One.

A reporter asked if he meant looters.

“Yeah, people, they’re not going to come to the AR-15 home,” Graham responded. “Well, I think if you show up on the porch with an AR-15, they’ll probably go down the street.”

That's a very sound point. No matter where you live, you can come up with a legitimate argument for owning an AR-15 for self-defense. Of course, no one ever wants to be in a situation where they have to, but the peace of mind is a gift.

Although he can occasionally be a firebrand, Graham is still a United States senator and was flying with the president on Air Force One when asked about this. He remained very decorous and didn't offer the answer that a regular, law-abiding gun owner might.

I sleep with a loaded Beretta on my nightstand and was once asked why.

"Because I (expletive deleted) want to."

That's really the only answer anyone needs in response to being asked why he or she is doing something perfectly legal that isn't harming anyone else.

My dad (may he rest in peace) had a more polite, but still intentionally obnoxious, response when someone once asked him why he slept with a gun next to his bed:

"Where do you keep yours?"

Have I ever had to use a gun for self-defense? Thankfully, no. And I hope I never have to.

I am not, however, obligated to explain to anyone why I would prefer not to be killed.

I live in an area with tornadoes....same concept.... and store owners in democrat cities always have to look out for Black lives matter inspired riots and looting...that is if they don't want their businesses looted then burnt to the ground.....or like New York, having al sharpton inciting a riot that gets your business burnt to the ground...

The AR-15 civilian and police rifle is a nice way to tell democrat looters...move along asshole...

top.jpg

SO what?

Lol
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business, You have zero right to tell anyone else what they should and should not own for firearm ownership you fucking spineless piece of shit.
The right to firearm ownership is the most personal of rights, And no one else’s business and certainly none of the fucking federal government’s business.

ARs and the like are great hunting rifles... End of story

top.jpg

SO what?

They have the privilege, not the right. Removing assault weapons does not infringe the citizen's right to bear arms.
Lol
It absolutely does You fucking retard...
Who are you to tell someone else what they should and should not own for firearms you spineless motherfucker?

top.jpg

SO what?

"Needs" is not a good argument. The founders understood the people may need an equalizing force because the government was armed. The founders had just successfully pulled this off.

Now you can argue that is outdated. I will argue it is not and irrelevant as long as the 2nd remains a part of the COnstitution.
The government wasn't armed. Mcheck your constitution. The Army could only be reaped every two years. If 2% of the population serves in active duty armed services today, in 1789 it was .02%.

There was no government. People brought their own weapons with them to throw out the British.

SO what?

There was no government. People brought their own weapons with them to throw out the British.
51538709_144727806547466_9086815037737140224_n.jpg

top.jpg

SO what?

You need to get a dictionary

SO what?

Lol
Who are you to tell someone else what they should and should not own for firearms you spineless motherfucker?
If you want to take some time and splash some water on your face or get a juice box, I'll wait.

SO what?

Lol
If you want to take some time and splash some water on your face or get a juice box, I'll wait.
Lol
You need to educate yourself on firearms... Political correctness is no education at all

SO what?

Do you think there was a musket hanging above every hearth in everynhome? How many guns were there in private hands in 1789?

Remember, NO GUN WAS MASS PRODUCED THEN! Every girl n was handmade.

SO what?

Do you think there was a musket hanging above every hearth in everynhome? How many guns were there in private hands in 1789?

Remember, NO GUN WAS MASS PRODUCED THEN! Every girl n was handmade.
Lol
Firearm ownership is no one else’s business but the individual that legally owns the firearms, you can’t get any more personal than firearm ownership.
This country needs to be better armed.
Politically correct people like yourself need to mind your own fucking business… Because you have zero commonsense

I don’t understand why Republicans like Moscow Mitch and Leningrad Lindsey are on the side of Russians.

Isn’t it true that in Russia people aren’t allowed to own guns? So why is Russia giving millions and millions of dollars to the NRA. I’m sure the fact that the NRA gave tens of millions to Donald Trump‘s campaign had nothing to do with it.

I don’t understand why Republicans like Moscow Mitch and Leningrad Lindsey are on the side of Russians.

Isn’t it true that in Russia people aren’t allowed to own guns? So why is Russia giving millions and millions of dollars to the NRA. I’m sure the fact that the NRA gave tens of millions to Donald Trump‘s campaign had nothing to do with it.
Lol
This country needs to be better armed… End of story

SO what?

A very well documented though small Revolutionary War battle happened here and the men who came from surrounding towns had only three firearms between them. The rest had whatever they could grab from the barn. Pitchforks, staves, whatever.
Guns were expensive and apparently not as many people spent their time hunting as you might think. Of course the guns in those days weren't very accurate and they were a pain in the ass to use, so .... they went fishing or set traps.

GREAT question. Bet they'll never prove it though.

SO what?

A very well documented though small Revolutionary War battle happened here and the men who came from surrounding towns had only three firearms between them. The rest had whatever they could grab from the barn. Pitchforks, staves, whatever.
Guns were expensive and apparently not as many people spent their time hunting as you might think. Of course the guns in those days weren't very accurate and they were a pain in the ass to use, so .... they went fishing or set traps.
51538709_144727806547466_9086815037737140224_n.jpg

GREAT question. Bet they'll never prove it though.
This country needs to be better armed

Forum List

Back