Senator Tim Kaine says United States Created Slavery

There are Nations that still practice it today. African's were the chief suppliers to the early slave trade. These whiny blacks here need to Shaka Zulu's family and sue them.

And to think anyone ever voted for this dumbed down asshole

Yer really stupid, demoquacks

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yeah, we created it before we were we!

But of course slavery had existed in history forever. What does the bible say about slavery? Anything?

I guess he doesn't know what the English did to the Scots and Irish before America was even a country. I know, some of my ancestors lived under their boot.

He didn't mean to say slavery didn't exist before the United States created it in it United States. Stop playing idiot.

Those darned American slavery creators...

Slavery was brought here by Britain and France BEFORE we were the United States.

It was a British thing, which is exactly why the British hesitated for so long one choosing sides in our Civil War, because their economy was built on textiles. Textiles which needed cotton from the American South.

Kaine is an idiot.

Apparently he was unaware that slavery not only existed prior to the discovery of this continent by Europeans, but that Native Americans had slaves well before we were here and there were slaves while civilization was in its infancy. Clearly a product of our great public educational system. Further, Islam was far more into slavery than other civilizations.

Last edited:
This is one of the dumbest statements ever uttered by an elected official in the history of America. Holy shit.
It's right up there with... "the island will tip over"... ya... DEMOCRATS... some of the most retarded bubble heads on the planet.

Would you vote for the IMBECILE below? No, neither would I. But a DEMOCRAT will...

He didn't mean to say slavery didn't exist before the United States created it in it United States. Stop playing idiot.

In 1619 there was no United States. Europeans brought the slave culture with them.

Britain established slavery in the colonies. The United States did not invent it here. Jesus H. Christ.

Slavery was well-established on our soil long before we were the United States.

"The United States didn't inherit slavery from anybody. We created it."

The man is an idiot.

Forum List

Back