🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senators call for 12-cent gas-tax increase to replenish highway fund

The Interstate highway system was developed to move military assets around and keep the Industrial war machine (that FDR created) moving.

I'm just curious as to how the highway funds were depleted. After all, our infrastructure *according to the left* is the worst it has been in centuries....so much so, its a disgrace.

Yet, the billions and billions we take in don't seem to be found anywhere.

I'd like to see a detailed accounting of that money. By detailed, I mean if they said they spent X on asphalt, then I want to know every asphalt company that was paid, and I want to see invoices of the asphalt purchased, and reports on where it was applied.

In other words, before we give them another fucking red cent, I want a 100% audit of the entire program.

Sorry bout that,

1. Just another attempt for the Rockerfellers to try an pull the wool over every bodies eyes to make us think they don't actually own America.
2. People should start listening to me, well if they want to know the truth.

Regards,
SirJa
mesofTexas

but but I thought transit was all the rage.......besides who cares if the fund is bankrupt...smoke and mirrors, another fake crisis. Take it out out of gen revenue just like everything else.

Sorry bout that,

1. I just might tell you idiots where the Rockerfellers are sending the money they make on gasoline.
2. And all the other things they make oil into.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It never ends. People who believe the increasing theft will mitigate is farkin' stupid at best.

but but I thought transit was all the rage.......besides who cares if the fund is bankrupt...smoke and mirrors, another fake crisis. Take it out out of gen revenue just like everything else.

It's not like there's an actual Trust Fund, anyway. The highway trust fund is just like the Social Security Trust Fund: a myth politicians created to con the more gullible brand of voter. All the money goes into the general fund. the so-called "trust fund" is nothing more than a bookkeeping entry.

bob-roads.jpg

I'm just curious as to how the highway funds were depleted. After all, our infrastructure *according to the left* is the worst it has been in centuries....so much so, its a disgrace.

Yet, the billions and billions we take in don't seem to be found anywhere.

I'd like to see a detailed accounting of that money. By detailed, I mean if they said they spent X on asphalt, then I want to know every asphalt company that was paid, and I want to see invoices of the asphalt purchased, and reports on where it was applied.

In other words, before we give them another fucking red cent, I want a 100% audit of the entire program.

The Democrats voted to raid the highway fund just before the republicans took over the Congress under Clinton and the republicans did not repel it.

It's not like there's an actual Trust Fund, anyway. The highway trust fund is just like the Social Security Trust Fund: a myth politicians created to con the more gullible brand of voter. All the money goes into the general fund. the so-called "trust fund" is nothing more than a bookkeeping entry.

Actually until the early 90's the tax for gasoline could not be used for anything other then roads and highways. The democrats voted to change that under Clinton and the Republicans never bothered to change it back when they took over.

Liberals are so fucked up....
They always bitch the middle class is getting fucked over...
Then they are always in favor of the middle class paying more into the government spending
machine...

Forum List

Back