Send her back

Well, since lock her up was such a joke, I guess they needed something new.

Even his worshipers know that is not going to happen
The new rallying cry for the Republican base. If you don’t agree with Trumps policies, you should go back to where you came from

Trump slams congresswomen; crowd roars, 'Send her back!'
No he said if you don’t like America. Which she doesn’t. Kick her out

Not liking certain aspects of America was what this country was built on. Our constitution was formed to ensure citizens have a right to protest their governments policies, have a right to vote for the policies they support and in the case of these four women......get elected to support your views
i havnt heard any of those for say what they like about America !!! according to wimps like you burning the flag is patriotic decent ,defending the flag is racist .

According to you, Americans have no right to dissent, no right to criticize the government, and no right to speak their minds. Whether you say "Send her back" or "America - love it or leave it", both sentiments are un-American and violate the Constitution.

The Founding Fathers were the ultimate protestors. They enshrined the rights you would take away from Oman and the other Congresswomen. What you're proposing is government by authoritarian dictatorship.
Who said they can’t talk?

Nobody. What these deviants mean is they don't think what they say should have any consequences for them, while they want the state to punish those who disagree with what they babble.

If you don’t like what those four Congresswomen are doing
Why don’t you get the Fluck out?
Go where to America? Lol we are from here

Ummmmm...so were three of the Congresswomen
Why don’t you leave
Isn’t Pressley, Omar AFRICAN American? Cortez LATIN American.. I’m just American i have no where else to go

I can tell you where to go
Where? Democrats have no right to tell Americans where to go.. you have flooded our poor neighborhoods with the worlds poor and illiterate

go_to_hell__4k__by_thegoldenbox-d9vkhbv-800x450.jpg

Trump will meet you there

Why don’t you leave
Isn’t Pressley, Omar AFRICAN American? Cortez LATIN American.. I’m just American i have no where else to go

Where? Democrats have no right to tell Americans where to go.. you have flooded our poor neighborhoods with the worlds poor and illiterate

Honesty answer me this... America has poor neighborhoods struggling with poor jobs, education, drugs... why instead of helping them get better ..YOU FLOOD OUR POOR NEIGHBORHOODS WITH POOOOOR PEOPLE FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES!???? Who are illiterate in their own home country.

How does this make sense???

Why don’t you leave

Honesty answer me this... America has poor neighborhoods struggling with poor jobs, education, drugs... why instead of helping them get better ..YOU FLOOD OUR POOR NEIGHBORHOODS WITH POOOOOR PEOPLE FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES!???? Who are illiterate in their own home country.

How does this make sense???

They don't really give a crap about the poor or anybody else, they just hate the U.S. for not giving them billions of dollars and free pot.

racism: It’s such a boring subject...It’s such a dead end. It can’t be fixed; it can’t be changed

racism: It’s such a boring subject...It’s such a dead end. It can’t be fixed; it can’t be changed

If white Americans were even half as 'racist' as the rest of the planet, is, we wouldn't be having any problems now; they would all be dead a long time ago, like the Muslims in the Arab ME did in response to a slave revolt there. The killed most of them, and started demanding black slaves undergo full frontal castration before being shipped into the ME. They killed them all again when they found a new source, for white slaves.

The fact is they only whine and snivel because some rich people who don't pay taxes anyway decided it was a good idea to give them what they wanted, off the backs of working class whites. And, their pols make off with most it, but they're too stupid to do anything about that.

The only thing Trump has ever loved is money. He's destroying America for his own gain.
Lol
Trump has been exceptional for rural America... fact

:dance:
Actually much a rural America doomed to decline.

fw8tdkf3j6b31.png
Lol
Na, not really
Rural America is booming, Because of the lack of fucked up environmental regulations.

Unlike Obama years
trade war is killing rural economy.

Farm workers are at addtional risk due to pesticides.
Such as brain damage from chlorpyrifos. Air pollution is up 14 percent since Trump started in office.
Lol
Na, not really
prove it, i provided links.

Why don’t you leave

Aww. How disappointing. Is this all you can manage when confronted with a cogent point?

How childish.

The new rallying cry for the Republican base. If you don’t agree with Trumps policies, you should go back to where you came from

Trump slams congresswomen; crowd roars, 'Send her back!'
I don't agree with him-but no one is going anywhere. I would like to see her deported for lying on her visa application.
I’ll agree to reviewing Omar’s application if we can review Melanias

She’s not calling people motherfuckers, and spewing hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol
Trump has been exceptional for rural America... fact

:dance:
Actually much a rural America doomed to decline.

fw8tdkf3j6b31.png
Lol
Na, not really
Rural America is booming, Because of the lack of fucked up environmental regulations.

Unlike Obama years

Farm workers are at addtional risk due to pesticides.
Such as brain damage from chlorpyrifos. Air pollution is up 14 percent since Trump started in office.
Lol
Na, not really
prove it, i provided links.

Bears repeating

How about racist, right-wing loon Americans. Is it okay to dislike them? Or are they immune from criticism?
How about we be honest here...................We don't like you..........you don't like us.

There..............sums it up.

Now Omar is a dang Traitor.............you own the Traitor............too dang bad for you.

Treason is hard to prove, and easy for someone ignorant of that law to label someone as a traitor. Grow up.
This is a opinionated thread...................I have seen her comments and don't like them. PERIOD............that is my opinion............and would help her pack to leave.

Clear it up for you..............Her comments are BS.................MY OPINION.........TRAITOR........

You don't agree I don't care.............It's way past dang time we state what we believe openly in this country. And pussy footing around the subject.......Which is what the PC idiots want.................My point stands.

I agree, and it is my opinion that you and other supporters of trump are fascists.
Well good for you..............Now explain the Fascists actions of the Far left...........

Burning cities down........going postal because someone of a different opinion is gonna speak..........Antifa TERRORISTS.........

Your side has a lot of nerve calling us fascists................and Omar is Anti Semitic from hell............SHE DOESN'T SPEAK FOR US...........If she speaks for you then that is your dang problem........

She is a TRAITOR...................My point stands.............

She speaks for the constituents who elected her to Congress:

Examining Trump’s Claims About Representative Ilhan Omar

View attachment 270006
You hate America because most of America is made up of trump supporters..
I would love to see how and where you consume your "news" and "information".

I'd guess you rarely venture outside of the closed ideological circuit that talk radio has created.
I’m glad you asked

Strawman. There are more people living in the blue parts than red. Sure, makes a nice graphic, but i note North and South Dakota cover a lot of land, say, compared to NY. There are more people living in Brooklyn than those two states combined.

[

Yes, she's a citizen. That's why he said "too bad we *CAN'T* legally deport her."

Can you stop with the knee-jerk 'don't even read the other person posts' reactions?

"we can't deport her"

"You're stupid! She's citizen, and you can't deport her!"

0.o

Moron.

My bad. You're a Deplorable. Usually I have to explain things at least twice to you fucking dumbarses.

View attachment 270006
You hate America because most of America is made up of trump supporters..
I would love to see how and where you consume your "news" and "information".

I'd guess you rarely venture outside of the closed ideological circuit that talk radio has created.
I’m glad you asked

Strawman. There are more people living in the blue parts than red. Sure, makes a nice graphic, but i note North and South Dakota are on there. There are more people living in Brooklyn than those two states combined.
Who cares,, the people in these areas VOTED TRUMP! You need to convince most of America why you are good for the country, and democrats suck

Who cares,, the people in these areas VOTED TRUMP! You need to convince most of America why you are good for the country, and democrats suck

True. So the country folk in the US are living up to their hayseed stereotype.
At the end of the day, more people voted for Hillary. Fact. And no, I don't care how your system works. That's not my point. More people liked her over him. Fact.

Forum List

Back