Send her back

Simple, I'd kick out all the Muslims.

The “ultimate goal must definitely be the removal of the Jews altogether.” - A. Hitler, 1919

Adolf Hitler Issues Comment on the “Jewish Question” — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
I said Muslims, not Jews.

Du-uh. You said, about Muslims, what Hitler said about Jewish people. Sort of Hitler-esque, don't you think?
Adolf wanted to kill all the Jews. I don't want to hurt the muzzies, just deport them. They seem so unhappy here. I'll even help them pack. You too. :biggrin:

so much of what ails black people is tied up with what ails white people. we are tied together in a single garment of destiny. yet sewed into that garment are pockets of misery that are filled with a large number of black people

Well, since lock her up was such a joke, I guess they needed something new.

Even his worshipers know that is not going to happen
The new rallying cry for the Republican base. If you don’t agree with Trumps policies, you should go back to where you came from

Trump slams congresswomen; crowd roars, 'Send her back!'
No he said if you don’t like America. Which she doesn’t. Kick her out

Not liking certain aspects of America was what this country was built on. Our constitution was formed to ensure citizens have a right to protest their governments policies, have a right to vote for the policies they support and in the case of these four women......get elected to support your views
i havnt heard any of those for say what they like about America !!! according to wimps like you burning the flag is patriotic decent ,defending the flag is racist .

According to you, Americans have no right to dissent, no right to criticize the government, and no right to speak their minds. Whether you say "Send her back" or "America - love it or leave it", both sentiments are un-American and violate the Constitution.

The Founding Fathers were the ultimate protestors. They enshrined the rights you would take away from Oman and the other Congresswomen. What you're proposing is government by authoritarian dictatorship.

Another pointless lecture from the foreign troll. Go take your medication and leave us alone.

The new rallying cry for the Republican base. If you don’t agree with Trumps policies, you should go back to where you came from

Trump slams congresswomen; crowd roars, 'Send her back!'
Trump is correct again.
The Odd Squad are bigots.

View attachment 269968
You guys really, really suck at memes
3603k2.jpg
Vs those who support a racist

You're the one supporting the squad, who are ALL racist

Hey Dumb ASS...

No one is saying they have to leave....

We are saying if you don't like America then why don't you get the Fluck out.

If you don’t like what those four Congresswomen are doing
Why don’t you get the Fluck out?
Let me remind you want someone once said. Dont like it, Cuba is open to you worthless Commies.

1dy9yv.jpg
Why didn’t Trump leave the country when Obama was President?

Because unlike obozo Trump Loves America.....

The only thing Trump has ever loved is money. He's destroying America for his own gain.

Lying propaganda from the foreign troll. Anyone wasting their time believing her?

Hey Dumb ASS...

Let me remind you want someone once said. Dont like it, Cuba is open to you worthless Commies.

1dy9yv.jpg

The only thing Trump has ever loved is money. He's destroying America for his own gain.

You are a closed mind Zealot....

Hey Dumb ASS...

1dy9yv.jpg

How is he destroying America? By putting more people to work? Bringing manufacturing back to the US? Having the US energy independent? I had you on ignore because you are just a stupid twat. I had over 80 libtards on ignore because you were insulting my intelligence by me having to lower it to your level. Keep it up and I can put you back on ignore.

Yes, President Trump Is Making America Great Again | Investor's Business Daily
By objective measures, Trump is fulfilling his famous campaign promise to "Make America Great Again."

In fact, I see eight signs that we are on the right track:

1dy9yv.jpg

Lol
Trump has been exceptional for rural America... fact

:dance:
Actually much a rural America doomed to decline.

fw8tdkf3j6b31.png

The First Lady doesn’t side with Terrorist and Nazi’s.

None of these women has ever said "America Stinks". In fact, all of them have such faith in the Constitution of the United States, that they sought to give back to their country, by trying to make things better for all Americas. Trump, on the other hand consistently says that the USA is not a great country. In fact, his slogan "Make America Great Again", specifically says it's not great now and needs to be improved.

Congresswoman Pressley is a decorated combat veteran, which show a lot more love of country than Commander Bone Spurs.

But keep up the lies, the slanders and the bullshit, because it's working great for the Democrats!!!

Lol

fw8tdkf3j6b31.png

Probably correct.
But Trump himself does side with terrorists and nazis.

Lol

fw8tdkf3j6b31.png

Probably correct.
But Trump himself does side with terrorists and nazis.

Like all Tards, you are full of shit.

"i am fearful that some smart-assed hotshot with a badge and gun will thrill himself to the slow letting of blood from one of my children's bodies while he ignores their suffering to high-five his sworn "to protect and serve" compatriot in crime" - Crazy Colin Kaepernick

You guys claim everything is racist. The word has no meaning anymore.
No, not everything is racist

But racist statements deserve to be challenged

Which is harder to do because the left has watered down the definition so much. This is another example of that.

Racists have learned what they can say and what they can’t say. They have learned code words to express the same sentiments without outright saying racists words

I am not a racist......I didn’t say N*gger

Down that road lies deceit, wherein one can simply claim one's opponents are using code words when they are not.

I’m not a racist.......wink, wink

Denial is proof.

Lol

fw8tdkf3j6b31.png
Lol
Na, not really
Rural America is booming, Because of the lack of fucked up environmental regulations.

Unlike Obama years
trade war is killing rural economy.

Farm workers are at addtional risk due to pesticides.
Such as brain damage from chlorpyrifos. Air pollution is up 14 percent since Trump started in office.
Lol
Na, not really

Forum List

Back