Send her back

I have said it in other threads: this is the Left being hoisted on its own petard.

For decades the Left has loved its "Diversity Cult". The Left is never American FIRST. It is AFRICAN-American, Asian-American, Latin-American, whatever. Worse, they hate everything American: our flag, anthem, history, founding documents, fathers, culture, everything. You can't fool people that long.

Eventually people will say, "FINE! Then go back to the first part of your hyphenated name!" And that has a LOT more to do with ideology than race or religion.

Don't hate the players, Leftists. Hate the game. The game YOU taught us.

Unlike the right, the left does not support the concept of REAL AMERICANS

Of course we do. Real Americans are first

1. Citizens and

2. Anyone, of ANY color, race or religion, who upholds are founding principles

That's it.

The new rallying cry for the Republican base. If you don’t agree with Trumps policies, you should go back to where you came from

Trump slams congresswomen; crowd roars, 'Send her back!'
Bwaaaahhhaaaaaaa...Boy are you one stupid asshole. If you love the US and where it is going, then stay, if you hate the US and it's greatness, then fucking leave. It isnt much easier than that. Of course you have to have an IQ over 70 to understand the difference between the two, but typical of liberals they fall far from being that high in intelligence.

libtard-social-justice-warrior-democrat-brain.jpg
America, love it or leave it

The most unpatriotic statement any American can make

America, love it or leave it

I think it's the most patriotic statement one can make.

As for Omar, she's here illegally surrounded by war criminals who only came here due to Obama's support of the crap hole leaders of Somalia.

The new rallying cry for the Republican base. If you don’t agree with Trumps policies, you should go back to where you came from

Trump set off a firestorm Sunday when he tweeted that the four should "go back" to their home countries

Trump wants Rashida Tlaib to go back to Palestine? Bibi Nutandyahoo is not going to like that.

ROFLMAO more to the point-----that bitch would rather be in the USA ----as would the rest of the "ummah"

Trump set off a firestorm Sunday when he tweeted that the four should "go back" to their home countries

Trump wants Rashida Tlaib to go back to Palestine? Bibi Nutandyahoo is not going to like that.

ROFLMAO more to the point-----that bitch would rather be in the USA ----as would the rest of the "ummah"
Indeed, it is better to be on the sending end of US foreign policy than the receiving end.

No he said if you don’t like America. Which she doesn’t. Kick her out

Not liking certain aspects of America was what this country was built on. Our constitution was formed to ensure citizens have a right to protest their governments policies, have a right to vote for the policies they support and in the case of these four women......get elected to support your views
You are right and the majority will shout her out until she leaves, free speech, go back you where you belong. You don’t like it see ya..

Go back to where you belong

A chant of racists

You didn't read the tweets either. There is nothing racist in those tweets and he mentioned no names. So just who do you think he was racist against??

Another sheeple agreeing with idiots.

You missed what he said then.

Trump's point was, we have these people who immigrate here, and then claim they know how our government should work. Well... if their ideas on how government should work, are so much better than the American system of government, then why don't they use those ideas in the countries they came from?

That's all Trump said. I read the entire twitter feed. He was dead on right. If their way of government is some much better than ours, why are their countries such total garbage? And their countries are total garbage.

That should be self-evident.... because if those countries were so great, they would not have come here. If Haiti was such a fantastic utopia, then why are they immigrating here? If Somalia was such a blissful paradise.... why did she immigrate here?

So obviously those places suck, which is why they came to the US.

I have no problem with that. But don't tell me that our system is so terrible, and your system is so great.... because if it was remotely true, the countries you came from wouldn't be such crap that you immigrated here.

Trump is dead on right.
That is not what our President said

He spoke (inaccurately) specifically about four brown women who disagree with him
Those women got elected to Congress to fight for those who believe as they did

Then here is your chance to prove me wrong. Because I looked up the tweets in question, and read them all in context.

So, if you are right, please post the tweets in question.

Now if you are referring to the article you posted here....

"Tonight I have a suggestion for the hate-filled extremists who are constantly trying to tear our country down," Trump told the crowd in North Carolina, a swing state he won in 2016 and wants to claim again in 2020. "They never have anything good to say. That's why I say, 'Hey if you don't like it, let 'em leave, let 'em leave.'"
I agree with Trump. 100%. If you hate this country, and never have anything good to say about it.... then put your money where your mouth is, and leave.

That's all he said. I agree! Let them leave. If this place is 'oh-so-terrible'.... there are planes leaving the country every minute. Pick one and get lost. If you think it sucks so bad, then stop running your mouth, and start moving your feet.

Whiny people should be deported. Honestly. All of them. If you really believe this country is racists, and bigoted, and intolerant, and it is so terrible you have nothing good to say about it.... then prove it by going to all these other countries that are so much better. Trump is dead on right.

Not liking certain aspects of America was what this country was built on. Our constitution was formed to ensure citizens have a right to protest their governments policies, have a right to vote for the policies they support and in the case of these four women......get elected to support your views
You are right and the majority will shout her out until she leaves, free speech, go back you where you belong. You don’t like it see ya..

A chant of racists

You didn't read the tweets either. There is nothing racist in those tweets and he mentioned no names. So just who do you think he was racist against??

Wrong again
After the tweets, Trump made it clear who he was talking about
At yesterday’s rally, he mentioned them by name and led chants of.....Send her back

A chant of racists

Wrong again
At yesterday’s rally, he mentioned them by name and led chants of.....Send her back
No they stood up and attacked him.. so he called them out AFTER

You missed what he said then.

Trump's point was, we have these people who immigrate here, and then claim they know how our government should work. Well... if their ideas on how government should work, are so much better than the American system of government, then why don't they use those ideas in the countries they came from?

That's all Trump said. I read the entire twitter feed. He was dead on right. If their way of government is some much better than ours, why are their countries such total garbage? And their countries are total garbage.

That should be self-evident.... because if those countries were so great, they would not have come here. If Haiti was such a fantastic utopia, then why are they immigrating here? If Somalia was such a blissful paradise.... why did she immigrate here?

So obviously those places suck, which is why they came to the US.

I have no problem with that. But don't tell me that our system is so terrible, and your system is so great.... because if it was remotely true, the countries you came from wouldn't be such crap that you immigrated here.

Trump is dead on right.
That is not what our President said

He spoke (inaccurately) specifically about four brown women who disagree with him
Those women got elected to Congress to fight for those who believe as they did

Then here is your chance to prove me wrong. Because I looked up the tweets in question, and read them all in context.

So, if you are right, please post the tweets in question.

Now if you are referring to the article you posted here....

"Tonight I have a suggestion for the hate-filled extremists who are constantly trying to tear our country down," Trump told the crowd in North Carolina, a swing state he won in 2016 and wants to claim again in 2020. "They never have anything good to say. That's why I say, 'Hey if you don't like it, let 'em leave, let 'em leave.'"
I agree with Trump. 100%. If you hate this country, and never have anything good to say about it.... then put your money where your mouth is, and leave.

That's all he said. I agree! Let them leave. If this place is 'oh-so-terrible'.... there are planes leaving the country every minute. Pick one and get lost. If you think it sucks so bad, then stop running your mouth, and start moving your feet.

Whiny people should be deported. Honestly. All of them. If you really believe this country is racists, and bigoted, and intolerant, and it is so terrible you have nothing good to say about it.... then prove it by going to all these other countries that are so much better. Trump is dead on right.

"They never have anything good to say. That's why I say, 'Hey if you don't like it, let 'em leave, let 'em leave.'"

Trump never had anything good to say about Obama, should he have been encouraged to leave the country?

We are Americans, we don’t have to leave if we don’t like things about our country. We have a Constitution that gives you freedom of speech, a right to vote, a right to run for elective office and change things

And, in turn, people have the right to protest lawmakers.... even with chants of “Go Back” if that is their opinion. These four Congressional Representatives are strong and tough when they are criticizing the US but cower and hide behind their gender and color when they are getting protested. They put a call into the Hate Police.

Which is racist, reprehensible, and wrong.

None of the Congresswomen Trump attacked with is racism ‘don’t like America’ – that’s a lie.

And American citizens can’t be ‘kicked out’ of the United States because Trump and his fallow racists don’t like political opposition.
Of course they can be kicked out, if we drown them out with chants of assimilate, or don’t like it get out. They will leave
I don't see the problem.

A chant of racists

Wrong again

Wrong again.

He mentioned no names and if the squad hadn't outed themselves no one would have known.

Oh and are you sure of what he said at the rally. He can't help if folks at the rally wanted to "send her back."

You really are a lefty loon sheeple.

A chant of racists

Wrong again
No they stood up and attacked him.. so he called them out AFTER

Winger only hears what he wants to hear. Another lefty loon sheeple.

Forum List

Back