🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Send them back': Hillary says wave of illegal immigrant children

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Hillary will say whatever is most politically expedient at any given time. I think that's the main problem most people have with her.

I am supporting Hillary, she has Wall St. on her side. Her "stand by your man" stance while Bill cheated on her many, many times. She is an amazing person.

She has stood by this position for a couple of years. If she doesn't get into the blame men shit, she might win!

In 2008, Ann Coulter, the vulture of the Right, said that Hillary Clinton had more balls than McCain. Of course, she was right, mostly because McCain has no balls at all. Coulter even said she planned to vote for Hillary.

Hillary is one tough steel magnolia.

In 2008, Ann Coulter, the vulture of the Right, said that Hillary Clinton had more balls than McCain. Of course, she was right, mostly because McCain has no balls at all. Coulter even said she planned to vote for Hillary.

Given her "Trust and Honesty" stats are in the basement do you really think a person believes ANYTHING she says? People have to think your words MEAN something BEFORE they even START to listen. And she's a LIAR!

I dunno. I think little fury boy needs a larger font, a couple more colors, lots of caps, double bolding, some underlining, oh and yeah, italics are always cool, maybe a couple of emoticons... and then little fury boy will be flaming like the drag queen that he is.

Oh, and to the OP:

Send them back': Hillary says wave of illegal immigrant children

Probably good to read ALL of it.

:thup:

Given her "Trust and Honesty" stats are in the basement do you really think a person believes ANYTHING she says? People have to think your words MEAN something BEFORE they even START to listen. And she's a LIAR!

To say this in the democratic party takes some balls. She isn't lying as lying normally means that you're doing so to benefit yourself.

Yup, DarkFury critiquing himself: "People have to think your words MEAN something BEFORE they even START to listen."

To say this in the democratic party takes some balls. She isn't lying as lying normally means that you're doing so to benefit yourself.
I still insist she has irreversable brain damage from the "fall " she had during the House hearings. Poor thing must have caught the Harry Reid Syndrome, bless her heart..

I still insist she has irreversable brain damage from the "fall " she had during the House hearings. Poor thing must have caught the Harry Reid Syndrome, bless her heart..
I think that fall was a stroke. i have had my bell rung in the ring and never needed glasses afterwards. But people who have small stroke due. The vessels in your eyes are some of the smallest and they are effected first. She HAD a stroke.

I think that fall was a stroke. i have had my bell rung in the ring and never needed glasses afterwards. But people who have small stroke due. The vessels in your eyes are some of the smallest and they are effected first. She HAD a stroke.
She's worn glasses for many years, before she began wearing contacts.

Maybe she'll come out next for deporting all the illegals to Mexico. ;) Maybe she'll say that we will keep them out with putting a few million sharks and large snakes into the river that separates our country!

She's worn glasses for many years, before she began wearing contacts.
You STILL lose with the dehydration STORY because somebody with ALL that staff and ABLE to hydrate forgot. That is a mental FAILURE because it's NOT like she was stranded in a car OR stuck in the woods. The water WAS there and her brain did NOT send the NEEDED mental thought for the SIMPLE physical reaction to take a drink.

STILL SHOWS mental degeneration.

That's gotta endear her to the Hate America Progressive Base.

Voted for Iraq, Johnny Come Lately to the 2 minute Hate on the 1%, hates Dems Illegal Voters.

Yeah, she's a shoe -in for the nomination

Saw this coming...Hillary was betrayed by the liberals in 2008...she's going to tack right and attempt to draw in moderate Romney Republicans who won't vote for a Paul or a Cruz.

The time to run far right was 2012...instead we went liberal republican. Now it's time for a moderate, NOT Jeb or Christie or Romney, maybe a Rubio, or someone else in the center right category.

Last edited:
I have to agree with her on this one.

Send all those kids and all those who came with em back to wherever the hell they came from and save we American Taxpayers millions.

Forum List

Back