Seniors shifting to Biden

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
They’re being duked and deceived by the Maoist media and will doom all their grand children into a life of poverty
Medicare won’t exist under Biden and every suburb will be “ ghettoized “ with very little police

They will leave the USA into the “fall of Rome “
And many are too stupid to see the difference between light and darkness

They’re being duked and deceived by the Maoist media and will doom all their grand children into a life of poverty
Medicare won’t exist under Biden and every suburb will be “ ghettoized “ with very little police

Correct. For 47 years, Biden fought to CUT SOCIAL SECURITY & MEDICARE. Seniors voting for Biden, are the biggest idiots in American history.

I have to disagree with your OP for too many reasons to list, but the fact that you are beginning to realize that huge groups are leaving Trump's base is a good start to you accepting the reality of the coming election.

I have to disagree with your OP for too many reasons to list, but the fact that you are beginning to realize that huge groups are leaving Trump's base is a good start to you accepting the reality of the coming election.
Maybe we lose ,but you’re also going down into the “ Icy waters” on the good ship , “ The Titanic America “

If T loses then the US suburbs will all become the new ghetto
I don’t get how idiots ( whom have good careers) can vote for Bernie “ Stalin” Biden

The zoning plans call for mass “ low cost housing “ in the suburbs
The Subs will be like St.Louis or Memphis

If T loses then the US suburbs will all become the new ghetto
I don’t get how idiots ( whom have good careers) can vote for Bernie “ Stalin” Biden

Hate to break it to you but we aren't buying the Communism and Fear routine you keep selling. You overstayed your welcome.

1602923614603.png

Don't be surprised when seniors turn out to be a big portion of the silent vote for TRUMP.

Don't be surprised when seniors turn out to be a big portion of the silent vote for TRUMP.

With the close vote in 2016, it doesn't take very many to turn the tide. And I know of more than a few Seniors not voting for Rump like they did in 2016. Some are voting for Biden while others are just staying home.

Tramp is going to rob the Medicare Fund to GET VOTES.

Robert Charrow, a political appointee who serves as the Health and Human Services department's general counsel, warned in the memo that the plan's timing and design could invite legal challenges, those officials said.

snip

For instance, Charrow cautioned health officials that moving forward with the proposed $7.9 billion plan — which would be paid for by dipping into one of Medicare's trust funds, and which senior Trump appointees had hoped to tout in letters sent to millions of seniors this week — would spark concerns about inappropriately using federal funds so close to the election.

------------------------------------------

A lot of good 200 bucks will get them.

The seniors who are switching to Biden, if there are such dummies, are like the bugs that fly happily into the purple light you have in your back yard. Zap.

Tramps little plan won't work.

Maybe we lose ,but you’re also going down into the “ Icy waters” on the good ship , “ The Titanic America “

That would be enough to make you happy, wouldn't it? Trump supporters are such a childish unthinking bunch.

This could be true. I have lots of seniors in my family, and that generation gets all their information from “nightly news” and the local newspapers, which are all of course shills for Biden. They have no clue what is going on.

I call this BS..............more it's already over rhetoric ..........don't waste your time voting because you already lost Nonsense.......

I smell desperation from the left...........they know they are running a dang doorknob for President.

Many of the Seniors will have zero coverage under Biden

Only if the right is able to use enough tricks to make it that way. You're working hard to kill healthcare for millions now
It’s you Stalinist who have destroyed private HC and who want to further bankrupt the nation by adding tens of millions of illegals

No Senior I know here in Florida is going to vote for that biden asshole.

At least none that aren't on welfare or an Illegal.

Forum List

Back