Separation of men and women in sports

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Why don't women athletes, such as those in the WNBA, simply play on men's semi-pro teams? Hell, play in the NBA if they are good enough. I'm sure most would not be good enough and would wind up playing in semi-pro. What is wrong with that? Everyone simply plays at the level they are good enough to compete at. Women in the UFC should be competing in the lower ranked MMA organizations, such as Strikeforce, against men. They'll probably make about the same amount of money firghting for the Strikeforce championship as they will fighting for the women's UFC championship. Everyone will simply be driven to the appropriate level of competition.

Men and women are different. Women can do things in gymnastics that men canā€™t do. Women would not stand a chance competing with men in MMA. FYI, Strikeforce was bought out by the UFC (or itā€™s parent company) several years ago.

Men and women are different. Women can do things in gymnastics that men canā€™t do. Women would not stand a chance competing with men in MMA. FYI, Strikeforce was bought out by the UFC (or itā€™s parent company) several years ago.

P.S. having womenā€™s pro sports gives them the opportunity to earn millions in sports such as tennis and golf.

I'm talking about the best women vs. lower ranked men. For example, instead of being the #1 ranked female MMA at 155, she might be the 20th ranked open-gender category fighter at 155.

What would it hurt if WNBA players were playing on semi-pro teams with men? I see no need for a separate league.

I'm talking about the best women vs. lower ranked men. For example, instead of being the #1 ranked female MMA at 155, she might be the 20th ranked open-gender category fighter at 155.

What would it hurt if WNBA players were playing on semi-pro teams with men? I see no need for a separate league.

Male and female physiology is different. Men have much more upper-body strength. It just wouldn't work.

Male and female physiology is different. Men have much more upper-body strength. It just wouldn't work.

If a woman loses in an MMA fight to a man, she simply steps down to a lower level of competition. It is no different than if a man loses to another man.

`
`

Sports in today's world, is an entertainment venue. Money is being invested that way. If it only has slight interest, those investing in such things, will not. Sports for sports sake, is now only an Olympic thing.

The results of Leftist's insanity:

gettyimages-645389826_wide-3e3ce9a0b5636dfdcb91b4c2bfa476419f895082-s1200-c85.jpg

"... a 17-year-old transgender boy ā€” barred by state rules from competing in the boys' league ā€” won his weight class, against girls."
17-Year-Old Transgender Boy Wins Texas Girls' Wrestling Championship

The only sports where men and women compete on equal footing is equestrian sports and NASCAR

Why don't women athletes, such as those in the WNBA, simply play on men's semi-pro teams? Hell, play in the NBA if they are good enough. I'm sure most would not be good enough and would wind up playing in semi-pro. What is wrong with that? Everyone simply plays at the level they are good enough to compete at. Women in the UFC should be competing in the lower ranked MMA organizations, such as Strikeforce, against men. They'll probably make about the same amount of money firghting for the Strikeforce championship as they will fighting for the women's UFC championship. Everyone will simply be driven to the appropriate level of competition.

"John McEnroe: Serena would be 'like No. 700 in world' on men's circuit"
McEnroe: Serena 'like No. 700' on men's circuit

It would hurt the women in that there would be no money in it for them. Ronda Rousey made millions in MMA. She would not have stood a chance with opponents that punch like a man....in other words men.

No money means the sport is at most a hobbie, not a profession.

The only sports where men and women compete on equal footing is equestrian sports and NASCAR

What about shooting?
I believe woman can hold their own in shooting.

I don't see why not at target shooting ranges, considering you don't need much propellant to make recoil an issue.
My nephew was in some sort of pellet gun club in high school and went to a national completion one time to compete. From what I understand, there was a girl competing that cleaned up at the competition. She did much better than most of the boys..

It would hurt the women in that there would be no money in it for them. Ronda Rousey made millions in MMA. She would not have stood a chance with opponents that punch like a man....in other words men.

You don't think she could have been champion in the men's dividion in Bellator or some other smaller organization?

You don't think she could have been champion in the men's dividion in Bellator or some other smaller organization?
She wouldnā€™t stand a chance.

have you ever looked at the times/distances/etc of Olympic events men vs women?
they CAN"T keep up with men, play as well, etc
it's physically impossible for most women
in general men are stronger, faster, etc
men's muscles are better for stamina
if some women could compete, it would be a very small amount

Before perverted libtards came along and demonized modesty, men and women played on separate teams partly for modesty. But, mostly, teams are segregated because women don't have the ability to compete with men. In competitive sports, it's a lot harder to pretend that women are the equals to men than in abstract performance behind business doors.

If we only had co-ed teams, there would be few or no semi-pro women basketball players. Most professional women basketball players would struggle in most high school boys teams.

Forum List

Back