Separation of men and women in sports

Why don't women athletes, such as those in the WNBA, simply play on men's semi-pro teams? Hell, play in the NBA if they are good enough. I'm sure most would not be good enough and would wind up playing in semi-pro. What is wrong with that? Everyone simply plays at the level they are good enough to compete at. Women in the UFC should be competing in the lower ranked MMA organizations, such as Strikeforce, against men. They'll probably make about the same amount of money firghting for the Strikeforce championship as they will fighting for the women's UFC championship. Everyone will simply be driven to the appropriate level of competition.

Before perverted libtards came along and demonized modesty, men and women played on separate teams partly for modesty. But, mostly, teams are segregated because women don't have the ability to compete with men. In competitive sports, it's a lot harder to pretend that women are the equals to men than in abstract performance behind business doors.

If we only had co-ed teams, there would be few or no semi-pro women basketball players. Most professional women basketball players would struggle in most high school boys teams.

Do you think the best team in the WNBA could beat the best boy's High School basketball team in the country?

Why don't women athletes, such as those in the WNBA, simply play on men's semi-pro teams? Hell, play in the NBA if they are good enough. I'm sure most would not be good enough and would wind up playing in semi-pro. What is wrong with that? Everyone simply plays at the level they are good enough to compete at. Women in the UFC should be competing in the lower ranked MMA organizations, such as Strikeforce, against men. They'll probably make about the same amount of money firghting for the Strikeforce championship as they will fighting for the women's UFC championship. Everyone will simply be driven to the appropriate level of competition.

Before perverted libtards came along and demonized modesty, men and women played on separate teams partly for modesty. But, mostly, teams are segregated because women don't have the ability to compete with men. In competitive sports, it's a lot harder to pretend that women are the equals to men than in abstract performance behind business doors.

If we only had co-ed teams, there would be few or no semi-pro women basketball players. Most professional women basketball players would struggle in most high school boys teams.

Do you think the best team in the WNBA could beat the best boy's High School basketball team in the country?
No

Not once in a 100 games.

I think that physically, women's basketball is about the level of Junior High boys. Not that they are not better, but they have the strength of a 12-13 year old boy
Just watching them shoot, where shots originate at chest level, shows their strength

While WNBA teams might beat the average HS Boys team, they lack the speed, strength and jumping ability to beat one of the better teams. Many HS boys have NBA level skills

The only sports where men and women compete on equal footing is equestrian sports and NASCAR
Women may be able to give men a run in tennis! Other wise I have no want to watcha guy cave in the head of a women in mma and I doubt any man wants to step in the ring with a women.

The only sports where men and women compete on equal footing is equestrian sports and NASCAR
Women may be able to give men a run in tennis! Other wise I have no want to watcha guy cave in the head of a women in mma and I doubt any man wants to step in the ring with a women.

Not even close
Top women tennis players could not beat a top 100 men's player

No

A top High school team can probably beat men's Division III teams.

It's funny how women want equality with men, except when they don't.

Feminsits don't really want equality of opportunity and treatment. Like all parasitic, fascist libtards, they want preferences to get equality of outcome. They want to half the work, for the same pay, while chanting they have to do twice the work for half the recognition.

In terms of some sports like MMA, I could maybe buy the argument that there might be a potential issue regarding safety of the competitors when it comes to co-ed competition. There is also the issue of physical attributes. However, why does chess need to be segregated? If we segregated African-Americans into their own chess league and started awarding titles such as African-American Grand Master with a lower ELO requirement, wouldn't that be insulting to African-Americans? Why aren't women offended by women only chess tournaments and titles?

In terms of some sports like MMA, I could maybe buy the argument that there might be a potential issue regarding safety of the competitors when it comes to co-ed competition. There is also the issue of physical attributes. However, why does chess need to be segregated? If we segregated African-Americans into their own chess league and started awarding titles such as African-American Grand Master with a lower ELO requirement, wouldn't that be insulting to African-Americans? Why aren't women offended by women only chess tournaments and titles?

African-Americans suck at chess and are never insulted for being treated like inferiors. The just don't want anyone pointing out that they're inferior. Chess isn't popular enough to be on the libtards' radar, else they'd start yelling racism.

Oh really? If women are competitive drivers, how many women have won the Indy 500? How many men? The lack of women in competitive driving reflects their lack of ability to compete against men. On the streets, women are involved in a more collisions than men, in spite of less aggressive driving.

The reason women are somewhat competitive in equestrians has nothing to do with their ability, but with the fact they're lighter and so less of a burden on the horse.

Men and women are different. Women can do things in gymnastics that men can’t do. Women would not stand a chance competing with men in MMA. FYI, Strikeforce was bought out by the UFC (or it’s parent company) several years ago.

I'm talking about the best women vs. lower ranked men. For example, instead of being the #1 ranked female MMA at 155, she might be the 20th ranked open-gender category fighter at 155.

What would it hurt if WNBA players were playing on semi-pro teams with men? I see no need for a separate league.

Male and female physiology is different. Men have much more upper-body strength. It just wouldn't work.

True, I think the point is there are differences, but the left denies them....we should call them gender deniers

I agree, chess need not be segregated. Chess is mental, not physical.

Oh really? If women are competitive drivers, how many women have won the Indy 500? How many men? The lack of women in competitive driving reflects their lack of ability to compete against men. On the streets, women are involved in a more collisions than men, in spite of less aggressive driving.

The reason women are somewhat competitive in equestrians has nothing to do with their ability, but with the fact they're lighter and so less of a burden on the horse.
Shirley Muldowney

Three time NHRA champion

Last edited:

Forum List

Back