September 11, 2001

Bill Clinton's Chilling Statements Hours Before 9/11 Attacks
Bill Clinton retracted this following comment and lied at the 911 commission.
In a 2002
speech Clinton seems to admit that the Sudanese government offered to turn over bin Laden:
Clinton: "So we tried to be quite aggressive with them [al Qaeda]. We got – well, Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And we’d been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again. They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America. "

Notice the little stumble in his speach
where he slips to start saying we got (him).

Interesting facts:
1)in 1998 Bill mysteriously lets Bin Laden slip away. We know he received pay to play money from Saudis and others, but not what those favors were.
2) Hillary conveniently didn't get to the Pentagon until after it was hit. She also was not in NY like she lied about.
Hillary Clinton wrongly says she was in NYC on 9/11
3)Bill makes a speach in Australia
on Sept 10th our time zone(event not yet happened)- Sept 11th in Australia(would have assumed it happened if he knew the plot) a speach regretting not capturing or taking out Bin Laden during his chance in 1998.
4) Sept 11 2016 Hillary has a heat spell faint (also guilt feelings anxiety attack?)
5)we now know there is no limits to how far Clintons and their cronies will go to seize power and set up their opponent party that they felt slighted by.

Conclusion, as long as we don't know by and through Clinton admission to what the favors were, then we have to conclude the worst scenerio.
Whether that be letting Bin Laden go as favor to the Saudis, not knowing what that would lead to that ended up causing 911, Afghan war, Iraq war, Isis and perhaps Syria crisis.
String of events all steming from pure greed and corruption by the Clintons.
The other even worse & harder to accept scenerio is that they knew all along the full scope of the plot, hence the Australia speach was a time zone goof or they were bamboozled into thinking the plot was involving something else as a target and they were played, hence feelings of guilt wpuld be too much to bare.

*note I am using Dem and MSM methods of deduction, especially the part where they say lying (like Clinton's whereabouts on 911) is a covering up and admission to something problematic that is there, that they don't want you to see, and that there is enough smoke to warrant investigation according to their own logic.
Remember there is a string of behavior, and acts that warrant questions, as these events actually happened, all suspicious knowing what we know now.

Yeah I love how people say that Bushs pal Clinton that had he been POTUS at the time,the attacks would not have happened claiming he tried to take out Bin Laden but failed.could not be any further than the truth.There were two different countries that offered to extradict him to america but clinton told them no.we know this because even a clinton official come on and said so. There was also this broadcast shown lat night once where a general come on and said he told by clinton they knew where he was and could capture or take him out but was told by Clinton to back off him. It was aired late in the wee hours and never shown again. thats how the media operates,they will air something like that in the wee hours when people are never watching and then never show it again.
Thanks for the info, if you have links or names let me know, so I have more evidence that he was doing that as a favor.
We already have evidence of the payouts openly in pics and her pay to play emails.View attachment 143033

Okay its listed in a book of mine I have so over this weekend I'll look for that book and try and find that.

In a 2002
speech Clinton seems to admit that the Sudanese government offered to turn over bin Laden:
Clinton: "So we tried to be quite aggressive with them [al Qaeda]. We got – well, Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And we’d been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again. They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America. "

Interesting. I haven't seen that before. I don't see him saying "we got him" I just see him saying "we got". Where's the evidence though that he's not saying "We got stonewalled by the Sudanese on extraditing him", or "We got bad intel on his location", or "We got there just after he had left"?

If you want to believe he was saying "we got him" then fine, but show me something that he wasn't going on a completely different line of thought.

In a 2002

Interesting. I haven't seen that before. I don't see him saying "we got him" I just see him saying "we got". Where's the evidence though that he's not saying "We got stonewalled by the Sudanese on extraditing him", or "We got bad intel on his location", or "We got there just after he had left"?

If you want to believe he was saying "we got him" then fine, but show me something that he wasn't going on a completely different line of thought.
True it could be many things, but because he stoped in his tracks I suspect the
conclusion. However, that wasn't the time Bin Laden sliped away that I posted about and Bill Clinton discussed in his speach the day before 911.
That was one of many incidents.
By the way to clearify, I am posting this here but do not agree with the conspiracy stuff listed in this post.
I saw the event live on TV and my former girlfriend and her sister were on different streets in the area in NY living it, her sister even lost her shoes running. My friend had his art loft in the area all of us know the planes were the culprits.

Last edited:
In a 2002

conclusion. However, that wasn't the time Bin Laden sliped away that I posted about and Bill Clinton discussed in his speach the day before 911.
By the way to clearify, I am posting this here but do not agree with the conspiracy stuff listed in this post.
I saw the event live on TV and my former girlfriend and her sister were on different streets in the area in NY living it, her sister even lost her shoes running. My friend had his art loft in the area all of us know the planes were the culprits.

I hope you are not saying saying the planes were the culprit for the collapse of the twin towers and bld 7 because myself and the OP have debunked all that bullshit crap fairy tale of the governments in this entire thread.:D

as me and the OP have said too many times to remember,the collpase of bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission the 9/11 apologists cant get around that explosives brought down the towers the fact no plane hit bld 7 yet it also collapsed in the same blueprint the the way the towers did. anytime the 9/11 planes theorists say the fires caused it,they end up with shit on their faces everytime as me and the OP proved too many times to remember on this thread.:rofl::lmao::haha:

That would be the same thing as ignoring all the physical and medical evidence in the JFK assassination that proves beyond a doubt there were multiple shooters and ignoring how they destroyed the evidence despite what this nazi paid shill of the governments likes to troll here and get people to believe despite all the ass beatings he gets on this all the time.:lmao:

In a 2002

I hope you are not saying saying the planes were the culprit for the collapse of the twin towers and bld 7 because myself and the OP have debunked all that bullshit crap fairy tale of the governments in this entire thread.:D

as me and the OP have said too many times to remember,the collpase of bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission the 9/11 apologists cant get around that explosives brought down the towers the fact no plane hit bld 7 yet it also collapsed in the same blueprint the the way the towers did. anytime the 9/11 planes theorists say the fires caused it,they end up with shit on their faces everytime as me and the OP proved too many times to remember on this thread.:rofl::lmao::haha:

That would be the same thing as ignoring all the physical and medical evidence in the JFK assassination that proves beyond a doubt there were multiple shooters and ignoring how they destroyed the evidence despite what this nazi paid shill of the governments likes to troll here and get people to believe despite all the ass beatings he gets on this all the time.:lmao:
Neither you nor the OP has ever presented any evidence whatsoever for controlled demolition or an inside job.

you are simply lying to claim you have.

:lmao:

In debunking it you contradicted yourself. You said no engines were there in NYC, but then the Delta employee (who was never confirmed as a delta employee even, just a guy that claimed to be one sent an email), said the plane wasn't the right type. Of course the picture he used to make that claim was of one of the engines... Which you said didn't exist.

See what happens when you start this. You can't keep track of all these mutually exclusive theories that don't make sense. They don't all work together.

And you still haven't explained the very basics of how to pull it off secretly in ANY of the locations.

In a 2002

Neither you nor the OP has ever presented any evidence whatsoever for controlled demolition or an inside job.

so says the lying bullshit sockpuppet paid troll who did not even try and counter one single fact stupid fuck paid shill who cant stanbd toe to toe in a debate and cowardly runs off with his tail between his legs.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

In a 2002

Do you take into account the lower structure compromise during the bomb blasts years earlier? Add the heat from the fuel & fires and reverberation on explosive speed impact which is stronger then bombs and add the fact the style of building is mainly buildong exterior walls are supported leaving interiors more space, but more susceptible to collapse, especially given the cheaper thiner metal used.
(I've seen a construction site high rise wind damage occurrence to such building steel, it twisted it like a pretzel)
In a typical high-rise office floor, three or four inches of concrete covers a corrugated-steel deck, whose weight is supported by I-beams or, in the case of the Twin Towers, by long "trusses"—lightweight strips of steel that are braced by crosshatched webs of square or cylindrical bars, creating a hollow space below each floor surface.
Steel used for the bldg was only
10 centimeters, while at higher floors, it could be as thin as 0.25 inch (0.64 centimeter)

:lmao:

In debunking it you contradicted yourself. You said no engines were there in NYC, but then the Delta employee (who was never confirmed as a delta employee even, just a guy that claimed to be one sent an email), said the plane wasn't the right type. Of course the picture he used to make that claim was of one of the engines... Which you said didn't exist.

See what happens when you start this. You can't keep track of all these mutually exclusive theories that don't make sense. They don't all work together.

And you still haven't explained the very basics of how to pull it off secretly in ANY of the locations.

nobody would try and explain it to a stupid fuck paid troll like you who would just cover his ears and close his eyes since it doesnt go along with your lies shill./you cant tell THAT to your handlers.:fu::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

waaaa waaa waaa is ass you can do in defeat as we both know.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

congrats you got me stupid enough to take your bait and get you off ignore for a second and give you the attention you seek.wont fall for it again.back to ignore.

In a 2002

so says the lying bullshit sockpuppet paid troll who did not even try and counter one single fact stupid fuck paid shill who cant stanbd toe to toe in a debate and cowardly runs off with his tail between his legs.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

I have always been here responding to every post you make and flat out proving you wrong with evidence.

You have proven that you fit the definition of troll as you are the one running away for years at a time after being debunked by facts and evidence and getting your ass handed to you.

And you know it

I have always been here responding to every post you make and flat out proving you wrong with evidence.

You have proven that you fit the definition of troll as you are the one running away for years at a time after being debunked by facts and evidence and getting your ass handed to you.

And you know it

It appears he is suffering from FAS.

In a 2002

Do you take into account the lower structure compromise during the bomb blasts years earlier? Add the heat from the fuel & fires and reverberation on explosive speed impact which is stronger then bombs and add the fact the style of building is mainly buildong exterior walls are supported leaving interiors more space, but more susceptible to collapse, especially given the cheaper thiner metal used.
(I've seen a construction site high rise wind damage occurrence to such building steel, it twisted it like a pretzel)
In a typical high-rise office floor, three or four inches of concrete covers a corrugated-steel deck, whose weight is supported by I-beams or, in the case of the Twin Towers, by long "trusses"—lightweight strips of steel that are braced by crosshatched webs of square or cylindrical bars, creating a hollow space below each floor surface.
10 centimeters, while at higher floors, it could be as thin as 0.25 inch (0.64 centimeter)

yep they used REINFORCED fireproofing after that so thats all irrelevent and you have obviously not read a single thing me and the OP have said so address all the evidence and facts we laid out,you are in the minor leagues clearly not ready for the big leagues with people like myself and the OP just like those paid shills soupnazi,toddPARROT,jon berzerk and that sock puppet paid troll Slash are not who have done nothing but ended up with shit on their faces defending the governments version of events.:rofl:

when you want to do what those four paid trolls soupnazi shill,slash,toddparrot,and john nutcase berzerk all REFUSED to do which is address the facts and evidence we laid out,we will talk again,you have not done so yet so at this point. I'm waiting.:D

they all keep posting smileys knowing they have had their ass handed to them on a platter in defeat and go into evade mode.you want serious researchers to take you seriously,you really need to stop doing the same thing they have all been doing which is change the subject and evade the facts.

No offense but right now your just rambling same as them.

Last edited:
In a 2002

yep they used REINFORCED fireproofing after that so miserable fail and you have obviously not read a single thing me and the OP have said so address all the evidence and facts we laid out,you are in the minor leagues clearly not ready for the big leagues with people like myself and the OP just like those paid shills soupnazi and that sock puppet paid troll slash are not who have done nothing but ebnd up with shit on their faces defending the governments version of events.:rofl:

It is you who always ends up with shit on your face.

You and the OP have never laid out evidence or facts. Others have and they have debunked shredded and crushed every claim you have ever made on every thread you have trolled on

Hey Sonny,we now know what agents soupnazi,jon,toddparrot and longtime sockpuppter troll of years on this board slash look like in real life.here they are.:lmao:
6856432-baby-boy-cartoon-crying.jpg

oh well they were not crying for very long after their ass beatings they suffered from us,when they stopped crying,their bosses paid them a huge raise for their ass beatings they suffered from us,they can afford to do it.lol

Hey Sonny,we now know what agents soupnazi,jon,toddparrot and longtime sockpuppter troll of years on this board slash look like in real life.here they are.:lmao:
6856432-baby-boy-cartoon-crying.jpg

oh well they were not crying for very long after their ass beatings they suffered from us,when they stopped crying,their bosses paid them a huge raise for their ass beatings they suffered from us,they can afford to do it.lol

No one sufferred an assbeating except you.

You are projecting as it is typically you crying when faced with evidence which destroys your idiotic claims

As someone that was a major refuter of the idea that 9/11/01 was an inside job by rogue elements of the alphabet agencies and the shadow government aka "The Deep State" for eleven years? I can say that I am 100 percent satisfied that the official story was a lie and that the "conspiracy theorists" were correct. It started by watching the documentary "Loose Change" when my son dared me to do so. He said if I would watch it and if I can refute the evidence that he would never hound me again about it. I eagerly accepted the challenge because I'll be damned if some snot-nosed kid that I have raised is going to tell me how the cow eats the cabbage. I got about 45 minutes into it when I got this feeling I can only describe is a punch to the solar plexus but I kept taking notes so I could do the proper vetting of the information. I wasn't 100 percent sure but let's just say that I realized that there was more to the event than what we were told. I really dug deep into it including the following of the money and that was a weird ass rabbit hole to go down. It goes back to the Black Eagle Trust, The Knights of Malta in the military that confiscated gold in the Philippines during WWII that were part of the black ops program and many of them like Colonel Edward Lansdale and James Angleton were also involved in the Kennedy assassination. Key references are Leo Wanta, the currency swaps that crashed the ruble and the ten year securities that were bought up illegally in September of 1991 that were about to expire and how the Bush clan and their fellow oil and gas crooks were involved. The strategic target of one of the planes hit...... like the Cantor-Fitzgerald office that authenticated securities for the S.E.C. The Fed shut down the S.E.C for two weeks that allowed ten year securities to pass through with no scrutiny. During that morning they were there to discuss evidence of major insider trading and securities fraud by some major players. One of the people with evidence got stuck in traffic didn't die that day and his evidence has been a major piece of the puzzle.

There were many things accomplished by this false flag event and as usual, it had to do with money, greed, power and to push forward this police state via draconian legislation along with the globalist PNAC plan. Those of you that doubt this could happen or simply can't believe that this would be allowed? I totally feel ya......I was just like you so you will get no damnation from me. I will not ridicule you nor will I insult you. You will have to come to your own conclusions and if you have already etched them in stone, nothing I or anyone else can say here will change your mind. I only opened my eyes by accident and I often wish that I had never taken this road but you can't "un-see" something. Those that speak out on this and know the things I do? I back you 100 percent because you are correct.

Actually you had to use lies to back up your fake stories. Now using name calling and smiley faces like that makes it more believable.

Again, show me how they could pull it off. Just the basics. You say it was a missile that hit the Pentagon. Fine, explain how people boarded a plane and an hour later they had that planes wreckage and passengers strewn around the area the missile hit in broad daylight with no one knowing?

Your theory makes it seem like they wanted to do this as difficultly as possible. But if you think it's true, explain how to pull it off.

In a 2002

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back