Serial Rapist Captured...More Come Forward

Kinda goes to show, a lot of women keep their mouths shut, don't they?
He's good looking. They keep hoping for a call back.
I cant wrap my mind around why they keep silent for so long. Why should they be ashamed someone physically stronger forced themselves on them?
It's what happens if they take him to court. Defense lawyers tear 'em apart. His friends and family tear 'em apart. It's also just plain humiliating to have to talk about it, have a rape kit done -- that includes pictures -- and tell a cop and then a D.A. all about it, over and over. So, short answer--it's invasive to privacy and she's in for character assassination unless it was a Central Park stranger that leaped out of the trees.
I think its hard for me to understand because I am not a woman.
I never really thought of that before, but sure, it would be hard for you because men aren't shamed and judged for how many sexual partners they've had. Or how many drinks they've had at a party. It's a different world view.
So its the socialization? Good point. I can understand that a lot better.

Too many women took 50 shades of gray seriously.

Remake Looking for Mr. Goodbar.

Do not go to a man's apartment or invite him to yours unless you are ready to take your pants off..

Don't girls get advice from their mothers anymore? This is basic stuff.

Yup, clearly the blame is on victims and their mothers, this is as american as apple pie, because american men cannot be held responsible for anything at all.
Ohhh you want them held responsible AFTER a woman has been brutally raped. No way should women look after themselves.

Mothers should teach their daughters how to behave. Don't go to a man's apartment. Don't take him to yours until you are ready to take him to bed.

It doesn't matter how things should be. It's how things are. Trust an unproven man at your own risk. Then you have nothing to agonize over in the morning.

Do not go to a man's apartment or invite him to yours unless you are ready to take your pants off..

Yup, clearly the blame is on victims and their mothers, this is as american as apple pie, because american men cannot be held responsible for anything at all.
Ohhh you want them held responsible AFTER a woman has been brutally raped. No way should women look after themselves.

Mothers should teach their daughters how to behave. Don't go to a man's apartment. Don't take him to yours until you are ready to take him to bed.

It doesn't matter how things should be. It's how things are. Trust an unproven man at your own risk. Then you have nothing to agonize over in the morning.

Quite a lot of assumptions there love.

No its not Drumpf. This guy sexually assaulted a female student and once he was captured more people have come forth to report he did the same to them.

Dozens come forward in UW-Madison rape case - CNN.com

161026182701-alec-cook-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg
See? Not EVERY rapist is black!
We know most are white.

Its not a race based issue. If you think most are white then take a look at South Africa and Ethiopia, etc

No its not Drumpf. This guy sexually assaulted a female student and once he was captured more people have come forth to report he did the same to them.

Dozens come forward in UW-Madison rape case - CNN.com

161026182701-alec-cook-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg
See? Not EVERY rapist is black!
We know most are white.

Its not a race based issue. If you think most are white then take a look at South Africa and Ethiopia, etc
I didnt say it was a race based issue. That was the idiot I was replying to.

My daughter this Christmas will be given the best present ever. If more women and gays would learn self defense, then serial rapist and liberals would be a thing of the past.

There are no assumptions. There are rules. Please don't call me love. I am not your friend.

I cant wrap my mind around why they keep silent for so long. Why should they be ashamed someone physically stronger forced themselves on them?
It's what happens if they take him to court. Defense lawyers tear 'em apart. His friends and family tear 'em apart. It's also just plain humiliating to have to talk about it, have a rape kit done -- that includes pictures -- and tell a cop and then a D.A. all about it, over and over. So, short answer--it's invasive to privacy and she's in for character assassination unless it was a Central Park stranger that leaped out of the trees.

Could have fooled me.
Doesnt take much to fool you so I can understand your confusion

No. You are an emasculated racist crybaby. Deal with it.

There are no assumptions. There are rules. Please don't call me love. I am not your friend.

I think you're so blind to your own shit, you can't even see what you do, love.

Could have fooled me.
Doesnt take much to fool you so I can understand your confusion

No. You are an emasculated racist crybaby. Deal with it.
I dont deal with emasculated racist crybabies like you.

Forum List

Back