Serious and honest question for our board liberals

You do know that the whole unpleasantness on Jan 6 would have been avoided completely if all y'all had voted for TRUMP!, right? Of course, there would have been thousands of inconsolable democrats howling at the sky, writhing around on the sidewalks kecking and screaming and in general making total fools of themselves, but hey, it would have been just another Wednesday.
The security was purposely lax

Thank you for your honestly

Let's say your most cherished loved one is calling you from Afghani begging for your help and then a bomb exploded. Wold you still vote for Biden.......You said yes so I understand even a loved one does not matter

What would that have to do with Biden?

If your loved one was in the WTC on 9-11 would you have voted for Bush?

What would that have to do with Biden?

If your loved one was in the WTC on 9-11 would you have voted for Bush?
Bin Laden planned for 5 yrs while Clinton was greasing Monica's face. He didn't grease Clinton

This disaster will kill 100 times more in the end

That is a poor answer. So many people lost loved ones. Again. Would you still vote for Biden. Another evasion means yes

Well I didn't listen to you and push an alarm clock button every day of my life...lool

Would you listen to you to slave and waste your life.My God
What a friggin tool.
I mean, jeez, at what point do you just drive the bus over the cliff?..because there's nothing else? LOL.
:auiqs.jpg:

Now imagine you're most precious loved one being blown to bits over there. Picture their guts hanging on a wall. Would yu still vote for Biden. I take it you would no matter who died
You think Biden is responsible for anyone being there? That's just silly.

What a friggin tool.
I mean, jeez, at what point do you just drive the bus over the cliff?..because there's nothing else? LOL.
:auiqs.jpg:
Not at all. Time clock punchers know more than anyone. That is why they are alarm clock button pushers. That has to suck to live like that son . God almighty

I never drove a bus....................Well I don't know about that now
DSCN1409.JPG

I just took that beautiful 92 Cutlass convert for a spin today. Nothing like retiring 20 yrs earlier than most.BAWWWWWWWHAHA

What an absurdly dishonest remark.
Well you still would for your next door neighbors then??.C'mon

I rarely set up set up threads to Custer people. But your Custered here

Look at the mother of anyone blowd up on a wall and tell me you would vote for Biden again

Hell we've had 3, I think flat out say YES they would again. I do respect that honest

They would actually lose a loved one in a bomb to vote for Biden again.
Lose a loved one in a bomb to vote for Biden again? Is that what you nut bags are calling logic now?"

Well you still would for your next door neighbors then??.C'mon

I rarely set up set up threads to Custer people. But your Custered here

Look at the mother of anyone blowd up on a wall and tell me you would vote for Biden again
I'm sure you have many like minded idiots who agree with you.

Let's say your most cherished loved one is brutally raped and set on fire. Would you still? I bet you would
Well if I was an idiot like you, and thank G-d I'm not, I would prolly blame Biden for that. :cuckoo:

Bin Laden planned for 5 yrs while Clinton was greasing Monica's face. He didn't grease Clinton

This disaster will kill 100 times more in the end

That is a poor answer. So many people lost loved ones. Again. Would you still vote for Biden. Another evasion means yes
LOL

Unlike Bush, Clinton prevented the hijackings.

This is certainly less than 1% of Briben's quotes, incompetence, ignorance, criminality and embarrassing gaffes, just as my Obama website was less than 1% of his, but nevertheless, both have many hundreds of items which would shame any decent person who voted for either of them. Unfortunately there are very, very few such people.

Forum List

Back