Serious and honest question for our board liberals

Again, your lame attempts to pass off stuttering as dementia does not cut it.

Especially when we have Biden discussing complex issues on a daily basis
Something Trump was incapable of
Stutterers do not have issues with their minds wandering all over the place, incomplete thoughts, incoherence, etc. A person with a stutter has difficulty pronouncing certain sounds while what Quid Pro has is far more insidious. He starts a sentence, breaks into another one halfway through, mutters incoherently and makes very little sense. A person with a stutter does not sound like that.

Basically, you're grasping at straws trying to defend a man whose mental faculties are declining sharply.

So, to all of you who subscribe to the delusion - how's that "lesser-of-two-evils" thing working out for you?

Stutterers do not have issues with their minds wandering all over the place, incomplete thoughts, incoherence, etc. A person with a stutter has difficulty pronouncing certain sounds while what Quid Pro has is far more insidious. He starts a sentence, breaks into another one halfway through, mutters incoherently and makes very little sense. A person with a stutter does not sound like that.

Basically, you're grasping at straws trying to defend a man whose mental faculties are declining sharply.
I see Biden making lucid remarks on complex subjects

You seem to have confused him with Trump who couldn’t stay on topic.

I see Biden making lucid remarks on complex subjects

You seem to have confused him with Trump who couldn’t stay on topic.
You see Quid Pro reading prepared material under very carefully controlled situations, and your attempted diversion onto TRUMP! is noted and discarded. Heck, he might as well have people asking him questions by number.

You see Quid Pro reading prepared material under very carefully controlled situations, and your attempted diversion onto TRUMP! is noted and discarded. Heck, he might as well have people asking him questions by number.
I have no use for Biden. At all. But ...

The pre-fab news conferences are a refreshing change of pace from the random, stream-of-consciousness brain farts that Trump subjected us to.

I have no use for Biden. At all. But ...

The pre-fab news conferences are a refreshing change of pace from the random, stream-of-consciousness brain farts that Trump subjected us to.
Either a president accept un-rehearsed, unscripted questions or he doesn't. Apparently, Quid Pro is more interested in putting on a show than answering real questions.

On top of which his faculties were not very good when he was vice president.
"My son hunter is the smartest guy I know." - Slow Joe Biden

Knowing what you know now, would you still bloody your vote with Biden?

If you say yes, you approve of this horrific disaster then obviously

Be honest now
No. It does not mean you approve of this disaster. That is a fallacy. It means in choice between two bad candidates, this was still the better choice and the alternative would have been worse.

Meaning what?
You (rightwinger) [sick] just posted that sound and video bites misrepresent Biden but represent Trump.
How stupid can you be?
So stupid that you should have him on Ignore, instead of wasting your time and everyone else's and encouraging more of his subtraction from the sum total of human knowledge, every time he types. Stop flocking with that kind of dodo bird.

Knowing what you know now, would you still bloody your vote with Biden?

If you say yes, you approve of this horrific disaster then obviously

Be honest now
I'm just sorry I only got to vote once. Afghanistan was a disaster but it is hardly all Biden's fault, every president did a terrible job there. The main fault has to lie with Bush.

I'm just sorry I only got to vote once. Afghanistan was a disaster but it is hardly all Biden's fault, every president did a terrible job there. The main fault has to lie with Bush.
Sadly Bush won Iraq, and Odummer/Biden lost it. No big deal. It was Obama, so it is OK

Odummer/Biden lost Libya

Odummer/Biden lost Syria

Odummer/Biden lost Egypt

Odummer/ Biden lost Afghanistan

Bright spot is Odummer legacy go kapoof

Forum List

Back