Serious and honest question for our board liberals

Absolutely

Biden soundly defeating Trump was one of the happiest days of my life

:dance:
What made it special was going to bed sad on election night, thinking Trump was going to get re-elected; but then waking up the next morning to learn it wasn't over yet. Then with each passing day, getting more hopeful. And then, even better, beating him over and over and over and over again for months.

What made it special was going to bed sad on election night, thinking Trump was going to get re-elected; but then waking up the next morning to learn it wasn't over yet. Then with each passing day, getting more hopeful. And then, even better, beating him over and over and over and over again for months.
We felt exactly like that with the Hillary election. All the Trump fans went to bed sad (or to sleep in the recliner in front of the TV like I did) only to wake up and find out it was okay after all!!

We felt exactly like that with the Hillary election. All the Trump fans went to bed sad (or to sleep in the recliner in front of the TV like I did) only to wake up and find out it was okay after all!!
Not as good. Trump had essentially won by 1:30am (10:30pm pst). By 2:30 (11:30pm pst), it was officially over. But in 2020, it dragged on for weeks. Lots more pleasure. Then months of trying to reverse it. And now nearly a year of crying how the election was stolen.

2020 -- best election evah!!

Knowing what you know now, would you still bloody your vote with Biden?

If you say yes, you approve of this horrific disaster then obviously

Be honest now

I stand by my vote against the Trumpybear and all the budding fascist in the Neo-GOP who support his corruption.

Are you actually implying that Side Show Joe is in perfect mental health?
Yes, I am

Your doctored videos of Biden stuttering do nothing to prove dementia.

I see Biden well versed on complex subjects and able to discuss them in detail.
I did not see Trump with that capability

Last edited:
Hell Yes!
I am proud of my vote for Biden

View attachment 531391
You do know that the whole unpleasantness on Jan 6 would have been avoided completely if all y'all had voted for TRUMP!, right? Of course, there would have been thousands of inconsolable democrats howling at the sky, writhing around on the sidewalks kecking and screaming and in general making total fools of themselves, but hey, it would have been just another Wednesday.

You do know that the whole unpleasantness on Jan 6 would have been avoided completely if all y'all had voted for TRUMP!, right? Of course, there would have been thousands of inconsolable democrats howling at the sky, writhing around on the sidewalks kecking and screaming and in general making total fools of themselves, but hey, it would have been just another Wednesday.

:ack-1:

You cant be serious.

Again, your lame attempts to pass off stuttering as dementia does not cut it.

Especially when we have Biden discussing complex issues on a daily basis
Something Trump was incapable of

Not as good. Trump had essentially won by 1:30am (10:30pm pst). By 2:30 (11:30pm pst), it was officially over. But in 2020, it dragged on for weeks. Lots more pleasure. Then months of trying to reverse it. And now nearly a year of crying how the election was stolen.

2020 -- best election evah!!
I tried to stay awake till 1:30, didn't happen, somehow. I woke up in the recliner about 4 AM and boy, was I surprised.

Yes. And twice on Sunday. It amuses me that if Trump were still President, you'd be waving your flag
sending your "thoughts and prayers" while lauding the job your savior was doing in a situation that
he didn't largely make. You'd excuse anything he said or did.

I am being honest. You sir, are a hack. :)
Well I didn't listen to you and push an alarm clock button every day of my life...lool

Would you listen to you to slave and waste your life.My God

I stand by my vote against the Trumpybear and all the budding fascist in the Neo-GOP who support his corruption.
Let's say your most precious loved one was pleading on the phone and then a bomb blew them to bits. Think of their face as you answer. You would still say yes. My God!!!!!

Forum List

Back