Serious Benghazi Questions

Can any honest Conservatives please explain the following to me - with "credible" proof:

1. What is the alleged Benghazi cover-up?

2. What was allegedly covered up?

3. Who allegedly covered anything up?

4. Why was anything allegedly covered up?

5. Who and how did anyone benefit from any alleged cover-up?

6. Did anyone in the Obama Administration allegedly intentionally cause the Benghazi tragedy?

7. Were any laws allegedly broken?

8. How is Benghazi allegedly different from embassy/consulate attacks and deaths under Reagan and G.W. Bush?

9. Why do Conservatives continue their obsession to politicize the Benghazi tragedy for points and profits?

1. The Benghazi cover-up was an attempt by the Obama White House and specifically the Clinton State Department to sell the Nation on the idea that what happened in Benghazi wasn't a premeditated attack on 9/11 perpetrated by an Al Queda affiliated group...but was actually a protest over a You Tube video that turned violent.

2. What was covered up was that the Administration knew early on that there was no protest that turned violent yet pushed that narrative to not only the public but also to the families of the men who were killed.

3. That would be Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

4. The cover-up took place because Obama and Clinton obviously thought what happened in Libya on their watch made them look bad right in front of the election.

5. Anyone who signed off on decreasing security for our diplomatic personnel in Libya...which would be Hillary Clinton. Anyone who for some reason didn't immediately send military help to aid those under attack in Benghazi.

6. Did anyone intentionally put our diplomats in a situation where they didn't have the security they needed? Yes, that would be Hillary Clinton who appears to have thought that the "optics" would be bad if we didn't trust our diplomatic security to "locals".

7. Incompetence isn't generally considered a criminal offense. Were laws broken during the coverup? Of course. Hillary Clinton deliberately failed to hand over emails she had which dealt with Libya and what took place in Benghazi.

8. For starters...our US Ambassador was murdered inside one of our diplomatic facilities!

9. Because Hillary Clinton continues to stonewall the investigations into Benghazi.

Except that 8 investigations, now, have said this is not what happened.

Eye witnesses have told a much different story and have paid for it with their careers......guess again, sweetie.....

To quote MarcATL ...

"So what's the lesson learned? How do we PREVENT this from happening again in the future?"

The Benghazi NaziCons were too consumed with trying to destroy Hillary to worry about how to prevent such future attacks.

Well, don't vote for cowards, liars and traitors such as Obama and Hillary is the obvious starting solution to the islamic terrorist problem.

Can any honest Conservatives please explain the following to me - with "credible" proof:

6. Did anyone in the Obama Administration allegedly intentionally cause the Benghazi tragedy?

8. How is Benghazi allegedly different from embassy/consulate attacks and deaths under Reagan and G.W. Bush?

9. Why do Conservatives continue their obsession to politicize the Benghazi tragedy for points and profits?

1. The Benghazi cover-up was an attempt by the Obama White House and specifically the Clinton State Department to sell the Nation on the idea that what happened in Benghazi wasn't a premeditated attack on 9/11 perpetrated by an Al Queda affiliated group...but was actually a protest over a You Tube video that turned violent.

2. What was covered up was that the Administration knew early on that there was no protest that turned violent yet pushed that narrative to not only the public but also to the families of the men who were killed.

4. The cover-up took place because Obama and Clinton obviously thought what happened in Libya on their watch made them look bad right in front of the election.

5. Anyone who signed off on decreasing security for our diplomatic personnel in Libya...which would be Hillary Clinton. Anyone who for some reason didn't immediately send military help to aid those under attack in Benghazi.

6. Did anyone intentionally put our diplomats in a situation where they didn't have the security they needed? Yes, that would be Hillary Clinton who appears to have thought that the "optics" would be bad if we didn't trust our diplomatic security to "locals".

7. Incompetence isn't generally considered a criminal offense. Were laws broken during the coverup? Of course. Hillary Clinton deliberately failed to hand over emails she had which dealt with Libya and what took place in Benghazi.

8. For starters...our US Ambassador was murdered inside one of our diplomatic facilities!

9. Because Hillary Clinton continues to stonewall the investigations into Benghazi.

True, but the "poorly educated" can't process the obvious. They're too preoccupied hating the Clintons - and that dark man in the White House.

To quote MarcATL ...

"So what's the lesson learned? How do we PREVENT this from happening again in the future?"

The Benghazi NaziCons were too consumed with trying to destroy Hillary to worry about how to prevent such future attacks.

Hitlery kinda did it to herself.......if I was Trump, I would create an ad showing an old woman sleeping in bed with a caption that reads "9/11/12, 3:00 AM" with her young lesbian lover snuggled against her....and then the phone rings...the old woman looks at the phone, turns it off and then wraps her arms around her girlfriend followed by the caption "Is this whom you want answering the phone at 3:00 AM when America is under attack?"..........

True, but the "poorly educated" can't process the obvious. They're too preoccupied hating the Clintons - and that dark man in the White House.

I hate the Clintons and the Bush crime famly, bitch....so try and put me in some kind of category, ya dumb fuck......

I hate the Clintons and the Bush crime famly, bitch....so try and put me in some kind of category, ya dumb fuck......

Yeah, sure you do...

Motive.

Yeah, sure you do...

Wanna bet? I know about our real history than your tiny brain could even digest. GH Bush was complicit in the death of JFK...did you know that? Did you know that Bush using the guise of Iran/Contra along with Clinton were running pure uncut cocaine into Mena airport that was not under the jurisdiction of the FAA or even the federal "gubermint" and had no oversight whatsoever and for a litany of reasons? For every 5K of ammo and guns, they got 15K of pure uncut cocaine that flooded the streets of America.. Drug money funds black ops and since it is a cash only business, it helps to keep the ATMs filled because most of our money is simply numbers on a computer screen. Yeah, I know more than you....thousands of hours of reading and researching makes me more educated on matters such as this than you. They are part of the elite. Rockefeller funded and endorsed Bush in 1988 and then funded and endorsed Clinton in 1992...this was all pre-arranged in 1984 that Bill "drop trou" would be president....all of this shit is staged. Hitlery will be the next president because she was promised the position back in 2008.

Yeah, sure you do...
Hey dumb ass, there is a reason we said no to a third Bush. I didn't like the first two. Meanwhile the leftist are flocking to a whore that is owned by the banks, mega corporations, and third world dictators. Shallow simpletons will continue to do as they are told and will continue to support Hillary despite their claims they are fighting for the average citizen, or illegal, or transvestite....etc. You follow marching orders well. Your inability to think for yourselves is sad.

First, I am not a conservative. I do not believe in conserving tax cuts for the rich and more oil drilling everywhere.

Second, the only cover up was by Susan Rice early on. This has now been ferretted out.

However I doubt BHO is going to spank her for it. He will just turn a blind eye.

Not so sure if Hillary will keep her or not when she takes over in January.

Yeah, sure you do...
Hey dumb ass, there is a reason we said no to a third Bush. I didn't like the first two. Meanwhile the leftist are flocking to a whore that is owned by the banks, mega corporations, and third world dictators. Shallow simpletons will continue to do as they are told and will continue to support Hillary despite their claims they are fighting for the average citizen, or illegal, or transvestite....etc. You follow marching orders well. Your inability to think for yourselves is sad.
I don't think Jeb would have been a bad choice. Certainly better than Trump. Now with Trump the GOP has a mega crisis on their hands.

Not sure Jeb could beat Hillary though.

GW showed way too much ineptitude for it not to rub off on baby brother Jeb.

First, I am not a conservative. I do not believe in conserving tax cuts for the rich and more oil drilling everywhere.

Second, the only cover up was by Susan Rice early on. This has now been ferretted out.

However I doubt BHO is going to spank her for it. He will just turn a blind eye.

Let me get this straight...you think Susan Rice is the "mastermind" behind the cover-up? Seriously? She went on those Sunday morning talk shows and said the lines she was GIVEN to say! The only real question is who gave her those talking points. That's who orchestrated the cover-up! Susan Rice was simply naive enough to let herself get used that way.

Let me get this straight...you think Susan Rice is the "mastermind" behind the cover-up? Seriously? She went on those Sunday morning talk shows and said the lines she was GIVEN to say! The only real question is who gave her those talking points. That's who orchestrated the cover-up! Susan Rice was simply naive enough to let herself get used that way.

What the hell "cover-up" are you talking about? What was covered up? And, if something was covered up - what difference would it make?

What the hell "cover-up" are you talking about? What was covered up? And, if something was covered up - what difference would it make?
their motive.

To quote MarcATL ...

If Hillary had done her job, those people would still be alive. Every other country was getting their people out of Libya due to the attacks in the area. Ambassador Stevens had been personally threatened by the terrorists. Hillary had two choices. Either get our people out or send the extra security they had requested numerous times. She did neither and later pretended that there was no warnings of an attack. Considering the embassy had already been attacked and Stevens was a known target, why would they not suspect that the anniversary of 9/11 would be a likely date to attack?

Why didn't Hillary do anything to ensure the safety of Stevens and his staff?

I don't want to hear there was no money. $6 Billion is unaccounted for during Hillary's stint as Sec. of State.

So, she ignored requests for security. She decided not to remove our people from Benghazi even though an attack was a certainty given the climate there and the public threats.

There was no help sent after the attacks began, which is unheard of.

There were lies about what caused the attack. There were changing stories on why they didn't send help. There were changing stories on why no security was provided. There was no explanation of why security was removed days before the attack.

There is only one reason to lie and that is to cover something up. Whether it was their own screw ups, the fact that terrorists were not 'on the run' as claimed or whether there were dirty operations at Benghazi they didn't want to be made public, Hillary and Obama got together and made a decision to keep all details secret and they have not cooperated at all with the investigation. The survivors were rounded up, given medical treatment and then taken to a remote location. Some later claimed they were forced to sign an agreement not to talk about it.

There was no help sent after the attacks started. No one was sent to retrieve bodies or inspect the scene. It was media who finally went to the embassy to look around. We've all seen the shocking photo of Steven's being carried. We know he was paraded through the streets and the administration claimed they were taking him to a hospital. One guy carrying Stevens was holding a cell phone in his mouth so surely could have used it to call an ambulance. People were taking pictures. It looked like a victory march, not good Samaritans helping a victim. And if these were innocent guys and not terrorists, how would they have gotten so close to the embassy without also being attacked? Stevens pants were on backwards, supporting the reports of rape.

The administration has done nothing but stonewall throughout the investigation. They haven't obeyed subpoenas. They haven't been willing to answer questions.

Trying to sell Americans that the attack wasn't carried out by Al Queda affiliated terrorists but was some protest gone bad...when they knew almost immediately that there was no protest in Benghazi that night!

What difference does it make when our elected officials lie to us? Obviously to you it doesn't matter at all! To me it matters a lot.

Yeah, sure you do...
I don't think Jeb would have been a bad choice. Certainly better than Trump. Now with Trump the GOP has a mega crisis on their hands.

Not sure Jeb could beat Hillary though.

GW showed way too much ineptitude for it not to rub off on baby brother Jeb.

Jeb runs the drug trade into Florida via CIA operatives because he is just a chip off of the old block of "Poppy" Bush. Jeb had to bow out because the evidence behind his role in the death of CIA operative Barry Seal was going to knock his needle dick in the dirt. Bill "drop trou" and GH Bush made sure that the hit on Barry Seal hushed his lips when he made a deal to flip. Look it up. This is a good source that I have vetted and no one can refute the information in this....plus we have the testimony of Chip Tatum that managed to make it out a live..........Jeb Bush and the Murder of CIA Drug Smuggler Barry Seal in 1986: The Bushes, Oliver North & Bill Clinton were all deeply involved in the drug trade in the 1980's

Trying to sell Americans that the attack wasn't carried out by Al Queda affiliated terrorists but was some protest gone bad...when they knew almost immediately that there was no protest in Benghazi that night!

What difference does it make when our elected officials lie to us? Obviously to you it doesn't matter at all! To me it matters a lot.

Lakhota is like a kid that has her dog get loose and kills the neighbor's chickens....while the dog has blood and feathers stuck to it's face, Lakhota denies that the dog ever left the yard....it's called "denial".

Lakhota is like a kid that has her dog get loose and kills the neighbor's chickens....while the dog has blood and feathers stuck to it's face, Lakhota denies that the dog ever left the yard....it's called "denial".

Yeah, but humans have something called "due process". Hillary was EXONERATED. Deal with it.

Yeah, but humans have something called "due process". Hillary was EXONERATED. Deal with it.

Rodney King took less of an asskicking than Hitlery got.....but keep living in that world of denial. Anyone that has paid even a smidgen of attention to Benghazi knows the real truth and the price the whistleblowers paid. What the hell....the Bush crime family covered up what the Clintons did when it came to the OKC Murrah building and Barrypuppet covered up the crimes of GW Bush as far as 9/11 goes and on and on it goes....second verse same as the first and I can't even hide my disgust anymore. I am not by any means "proud" to be an "American".

Forum List

Back