Serious Question For Anti-Trump Folks. Where Did You Go To College?

A proud member of The Libertarian Party.

Weren't you just complaining about people assuming to know what you think in a particular manner on this very page? Funny how your own standards seemingly do not to apply to you. Too funny.
Funny thing is, Libertarians are too similar to Democrats to claim they're not out for the same things. They both are extremely vocal when it comes to Republicans and strangely silent when it comes to people like Obama and Hillary.

Why is that you may ask? Because their goals often line up. A Libertarian isn't honest. They can't be honest, and be a Libertarian. The world that you people want doesn't exist and never will.

^^^ Speaking of gay fantasies. ^^^

This is why the GOP and the Democrats are never going to really change b/c they know dumb shits such as yourself are always going to vote for the party regardless of whom wins the nomination. You're like those children that runway only to return once their tum-tum is empty.
Yeah, Libertarians are so smart and the rest of us are so stupid....blah....blah....blah.....

That's a theme with you, people being smarter than you
Yep....liberals and libertarians....say the same shit.

We're not as smart as you, and you get pissed when someone asks you to prove it.

If you think liberals and libertarians say the same thing then I'm going to have to concede that you're right, I am smarter than you are

Typical of liberals. "Where did you go to college" is the ultimate insult.

As if 4 years of brainwashing from age 18-21 is what cements a person's intelligence from age 22 to 90.

And....Furman.

I went to Trump University...got a certificate of participation

Last edited:
supposing that a phd in microbiology was somehow not marketable that still would not make him 'over-educated'

So somehow that sheepskin somehow magically pays the bills and puts a roof over his head? I don't think so.

Education is only useful when it contributes to a career OR for enjoyment after the career is in place.

supposing that a phd in microbiology was somehow not marketable that still would not make him 'over-educated'

So somehow that sheepskin somehow magically pays the bills and puts a roof over his head? I don't think so.

Education is only useful when it contributes to a career OR for enjoyment after the career is in place.
Magic is what Right wingers believe in with a young earth and people magically shimmered into being.

The rest of us go to college.

Magic is what Right wingers believe in with a young earth and people magically shimmered into being.

The rest of us go to college.

I have a college degree. The degree I need for my career path..... Computer Aided Design/Drafting. My Associates Degree in CADDO cost about $40K total over the 2 years. I now make twice that every year.

An additional 2 years in school would have required me to get an Engineering Degree instead of CADD and doomed me to a career I didn't want which makes less than $8K more a year at the company I work for, while investing 3-4 times as much to get the degree. Seems like CADD was the better investment.

The University of Alabama. I graduated with a 3.8 GPA and a degree in secondary education, in comprehensive sciences.

Now please share this "wrath of truth"?

Forum List

Back