Serious Question For Anti-Trump Folks. Where Did You Go To College?

Don't make me name names. Step up and state the facts, or fear the wrath of the truth.

University of Maryland, BS, double major in Math & Science
Virginia Tech, MS Computer Science
University of Michigan, MBA, General Management, emphasized Finance

I oppose Trump because he says he's anti-free market capitalism
From what I've read he's against selling out to foreign governments, which is what you appear to be all for, because that is what Hillary and half of Washington supports. And if you don't support Trump one can assume you want Hillary to be President.

At this point there are only two choices. You can either expect perfection from Trump and give Hillary what she wants, or you can support him.....and maybe he can prove to you that most of the things you think he is against is just lies from his opponents.

This perfection you speak of is bull shit. Trump STILL can't do any new tricks other then hand out lame little monikers. An sewer this, What pogroms will the Donald cut funding to? What programs will he keep funding and why ? He still has not explained what a tariff on imports means for us. If you really look at it, it's the Drumpf’s who made Hillery our next presidant. None of you can point out any policy Sean Hannity has not given you in between the times he is carrying Drumpf’s water. So then, pleas enlighten us who don't buy his shit. What will Drumpf cut, what will he fund, what does a tariff mean for us simple folks, exactly HOW will he twist Mexico arm to get a wall built?

Trump University.
A liberal lies like most of us breathe.

Through your mouth? lol. No shit I didn't attend Trump University. I went to a real university.
Then say it.....don't lie.

It was a joke, dip shit.

I attended The University of NUNYA. Class of 69. I majored in architecture with an emphasis in safe spaces.
I know it was a joke........you're full of jokes, but nobody's laughing.
The problem is you cannot answer a fucking question honestly, so my response is this; If you can't participate without being a wise-ass, just STFU.

To be honest, the only reason you aren't on ignore with the degenerates that visit here is because I find your posts funny sometimes.

How dare people vote for their principles! Those people should just shut up and vote Trump so his supporters can crack open a bottle of bubbly on Election Day. Fuck that noise. Perhaps some of ya'll have the integrity of a dime store floozy, but I sure as hell don't.

How dare people vote for their principles! Those people should just shut up and vote Trump so his supporters can crack open a bottle of bubbly on Election Day. Fuck that noise. Perhaps some of ya'll have the integrity of a dime store floozy, but I sure as hell don't.
Coming from a representative of the party with no principles.

Trump University.

Through your mouth? lol. No shit I didn't attend Trump University. I went to a real university.

It was a joke, dip shit.

I attended The University of NUNYA. Class of 69. I majored in architecture with an emphasis in safe spaces.
The problem is you cannot answer a fucking question honestly, so my response is this; If you can't participate without being a wise-ass, just STFU.

To be honest, the only reason you aren't on ignore with the degenerates that visit here is because I find your posts funny sometimes.

I answered the question and it is none of your damn business. I'll continue to participate in this thread in any way I see fit and if you don't like it you are free to lick my freshly shaven balls. Cheers!

Don't make me name names. Step up and state the facts, or fear the wrath of the truth.

University of Maryland, BS, double major in Math & Science
Virginia Tech, MS Computer Science
University of Michigan, MBA, General Management, emphasized Finance

I oppose Trump because he says he's anti-free market capitalism
From what I've read he's against selling out to foreign governments, which is what you appear to be all for, because that is what Hillary and half of Washington supports. And if you don't support Trump one can assume you want Hillary to be President.

At this point there are only two choices. You can either expect perfection from Trump and give Hillary what she wants, or you can support him.....and maybe he can prove to you that most of the things you think he is against is just lies from his opponents.

This perfection you speak of is bull shit. Trump STILL can't do any new tricks other then hand out lame little monikers. An sewer this, What pogroms will the Donald cut funding to? What programs will he keep funding and why ? He still has not explained what a tariff on imports means for us. If you really look at it, it's the Drumpf’s who made Hillery our next presidant. None of you can point out any policy Sean Hannity has not given you in between the times he is carrying Drumpf’s water. So then, pleas enlighten us who don't buy his shit. What will Drumpf cut, what will he fund, what does a tariff mean for us simple folks, exactly HOW will he twist Mexico arm to get a wall built?
I think the reason you have so many questions is because you're expecting specifics, which the left will just twist into lies. If you want to know about Trump, read his books.
But you don't want to know about him. He's nothing but some bullshit caricature to you, one that the media made up out of the usual pile of Republican stereotypes. The same pile they used to trash Bush and Sarah Palin. Anyone who dares to run for office as a member of the GOP gets the same rubbish circulated about them.

You're threatening to disclose personal information about posters?

That's against the rules, Corky.
How can you assume that?

Because I read his post.
You're assuming. The post seems to be an idle threat, not a real one.

Ok, so we agree he's an obnoxious blowhard with nothing of substance to contribute.

It was a joke, dip shit.

I answered the question and it is none of your damn business. I'll continue to participate in this thread in any way I see fit and if you don't like it you are free to lick my freshly shaven balls. Cheers!
Taking your gay fantasies aside.......try to come up with some better material next time. And if you feel it's nobody's business then piss off.

How can you assume that?

Because I read his post.

Ok, so we agree he's an obnoxious blowhard with nothing of substance to contribute.
We don't agree on anything. And it's clear that you are guilty of the same thing you're accusing him of.

A proud member of The Libertarian Party.

Weren't you just complaining about people assuming to know what you think in a particular manner on this very page? Funny how your own standards seemingly do not apply to you. Too funny.

Last edited:

How can you assume that?

Because I read his post.

We don't agree on anything. And it's clear that you are guilty of the same thing you're accusing him of.

I'll debate you one on one on any topic you desire that we disagree on.

A proud member of The Libertarian Party.

Weren't you just complaining about people assuming to know what you think in a particular manner on this very page? Funny how your own standards seemingly do not to apply to you. Too funny.
Funny thing is, Libertarians are too similar to Democrats to claim they're not out for the same things. They both are extremely vocal when it comes to Republicans and strangely silent when it comes to people like Obama and Hillary.

Why is that you may ask? Because their goals often line up. A Libertarian isn't honest. They can't be honest, and be a Libertarian. The world that you people want doesn't exist and never will.

How can you assume that?

Because I read his post.

I'll debate you one on one on any topic you desire that we disagree on.
Isn't that what we always do, dipshit?

Forum List

Back