Serious question for supporters of the J6 Committee:

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Do you believe that the rioters of J6 intended to take over the U.S. Federal Government, and install Donald Trump as a permanent President/Dictator?

If so, how do you explain that absence of any firearms?

I know this may be futile, but I'm looking for honest answers.

Do you believe that the rioters of J6 intended to take over the U.S. Federal Government, and install Donald Trump as a permanent President/Dictator?

Dear Dumbass, they DID have firearms - and other weapons. They also had other weapons stashed around the Capitol. Why are Trump NaziCons so pitifully stupid and uninformed? They even placed some bombs - which luckily didn't explode.

Dear Dumbass, they DID have firearms - and other weapons. They also had other weapons stashed around the Capitol. Why are Trump NaziCons so pitifully stupid and uninformed? They even placed some bombs - which luckily didn't explode.
So far, you're 0-fer.

Yet the only shot fired, you fucking worthless dumbass was a security force (blackman) shooting a white woman in the neck. I have never seen in my whole entire life, such stupidity from the Marxists who frequent this board.

Yes they are that fucking stupid.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Federal prosecutors alleged in a new court filing that members of the Oath Keepers militia group who joined in the Jan. 6 insurrection appear to have stashed weapons at a hotel in Virginia as part of a so-called "Quick Reaction Force" they could activate if violence escalated that day.

Oath Keepers stashed weapons at hotel for potential Jan. 6 violen…

Any more stupid questions?

Weapons at a hotel weren't on the site of the riot, sub-imbecile.

Hahaha…those Apache choppers would have been no match for the crutches, flag poles and fire extinguishers that all those old fat MAGA folks in Carhartt gear were armed with.

You just want an honest answer? A pretty good start then is to ask honest questions. Trying to make the fact that those who broke into the Capitol weren't armed to fight ww3 as somehow meaning that they were not trying to overthrow the government is in my view dishonest.

I believed they were there at least in their own head to disrupt the certification of the election. That was the stated goal. To reach that goal they figured that breaking into the Capitol would disrupt the proceedings. They were right. Over 140 police officers got injured in the process. The lack of firearms doesn't change that.

I believed they were there at least in their own head to disrupt the certification of the election.
Disrupting a count that will eventually be tabulated and overthrowing the gubmint aren't even on the same planet.

His question is honest, you answer isn't.

So far, the OP is still batting 0-fer.

Yet the only shot fired, you fucking worthless dumbass was a security force (blackman) shooting a white woman in the neck. I have never seen in my whole entire life, such stupidity from the Marxists who frequent this board.

Yes they are that fucking stupid.

View attachment 694827
You never habe seen that in your whole life? Want to have a list of how many unarmed people are shot by the police yearly? Most of them are shot for a whole lot less reason than being the first one through a breach that brings a mob directly in contact with people they want to harm while they're evacuating.

Disrupting a count that will eventually be tabulated and overthrowing the gubmint aren't even on the same planet.

His question is honest, you answer isn't.

So far, the OP is still batting 0-fer.
Who says? People might feel intimidated by a few thousand people trying to kill them.

In the end that was the plan.

The weapons were not in the Capitol. Why don't you include the guns Trump supporters own all around the country although those guns were not in the Capitol either.You are a traitor and a dumbass.

You just want an honest answer? A pretty good start then is to ask honest questions. Trying to make the fact that those who broke into the Capitol weren't armed to fight ww3 as somehow meaning that they were not trying to overthrow the government is in my view dishonest.

I believed they were there at least in their own head to disrupt the certification of the election. That was the stated goal. To reach that goal they figured that breaking into the Capitol would disrupt the proceedings. They were right. Over 140 police officers got injured in the process. The lack of firearms doesn't change that.
Aren’t all protests supposed to be “disrupting”?
Remember when you were all in favor of protests?
EE4AAEBC-DCA3-4FA9-AA25-94003C8BBBD8.png

LOL!

"prosecutors cited newly discovered communications allegedly showing members discussing storing their weapons at a Comfort Inn in Arlington, Virginia, knowing that possessing such arms within Washington, D.C., would be illegal."

They didn't bring the weapons into DC, because they knew that would be illegal.

They left them at the hotel! ;-)

The plan was simple:

They would take most or all of the electoral college hostage. They knew that Capitol police wouldn't launch an assault against a huge crowd. Instead they would try to negotiate.

Then Trump would march down to the Capitol and take charge of the negotiations.

Trump would negotiate a deal whereby they would release the hostages as long as the electoral college would throw out the election results of several states. That would void the electoral college.

The election would then be determined by the House of Representatives according to the Constitution - one representative from each state only. In that vote the Republicans had the majority and Trump would win the election.

Any other questions?

1. Cosplayers like those on the right vastly over rate their capabilities.

2. They had weapons stashed ready to go.

3. They didn't bring them with them because the morons still held out hope Pence would over turn the election without the need for violence.

The better question is. What was the actual path to doing that? Even if they killed everyone in the Congress and the USSC there is no legal path for Trump to remain President.

Forum List

Back