Serious question - is an $850K "settlement" more credible evidence than a 40 year old accusation???

The answer is obvious and that's what's keeping the leftists away in droves.

Ever since 147 democrats turned out to be real perverts and predators, they hate to bring Roy up for fear they'll get pig piled with their own hypocrisy some more.

well, to be fair...

Roy Moore actually married one of the women that he dated from the time period in question

the yearbook deal has been proven to be a forgery

the mall manager has asserted that there was was NEVER a mall ban

so we are left with the "14 year old"

pffft...

11th hour smear tactics

Senator Roy Moore

deal with it

Clinton voter tellin ME about "principles"

e5084240.gif

the yearbook has NOT been proven a forgery.

if you do a simple fact check, you'll find that the mall manager said that they did not retain records from that time.

anything else you'd like to lie about"?

immoral hack who voted for the orange sexual predator and supports the child molester roy Moore really shouldn't talk about principles. you have none.

Imagine that...has Allred released the yearbook?
Why should she?

So it can be tested...what kind of fricken question is that.

the level of vile in you people is astounding.

Ever since 147 democrats turned out to be real perverts and predators, they hate to bring Roy up for fear they'll get pig piled with their own hypocrisy some more.

well, to be fair...

Roy Moore actually married one of the women that he dated from the time period in question

pffft...

11th hour smear tactics

Senator Roy Moore

deal with it

e5084240.gif

if you do a simple fact check, you'll find that the mall manager said that they did not retain records from that time.

immoral hack who voted for the orange sexual predator and supports the child molester roy Moore really shouldn't talk about principles. you have none.

as soon as the child molester sues for defamation, he can get the year book and "test" it. :rofl:

well, to be fair...

pffft...

11th hour smear tactics

Senator Roy Moore

deal with it

e5084240.gif

Why should she?

The reality is, they don’t want to get their slimy little conservative hands on it to search for truth — they just want to find problems with it to cry fake over. Even if they find nothing wrong with it, they’ll just make shit up anyway. Thanks to idiotic birfers, we know their game plan now. They’re actually dumb enough to not realize we know what they’re up to.

Why should she?

The reality is, they don’t want to get their slimy little conservative hands on it to search for truth — they just want to find problems with it to cry fake over. Even if they find nothing wrong with it, they’ll just make shit up anyway. Thanks to idiotic birfers, we know their game plan now. They’re actually dumb enough to not realize we know what they’re up to.

well, truth is, at this point, only severely deranged people are trumptards.

and only severely deranged people defend child molesters. if it were a dem they'd be demanding the scum drop out of the race. and Dems, because we don't like to believe that we can't treat these people with any level of decency, would make the person drop out.

the trump scum see decency as weakness.

Last edited:
...Good luck winning an election with the economy humming along, tax cuts, and the stock market setting records almost daily.
You'd be surprised how people will vote when faced with Clear Moral Choices... such as allowing an alleged Child Molester to occupy a US Senate Seat.

Republicans are just begging for trouble with this one, and you know it as well as I do.

Nope. I think Americans are getting tired of the politics or personal destruction practiced by the libs.

I just get overjoyed with every liberal that is getting caught in their own web of sexually harassing women for decades and now they are paying for it.

The difference between the two is stark! The Dems had actually photographic or physical evidence against them or they paid off the accusers. Not so with Moore.
As you like...

Do continue to stand alongside an alleged Child Molester...

You have been warned...

...Good luck winning an election with the economy humming along, tax cuts, and the stock market setting records almost daily.
You'd be surprised how people will vote when faced with Clear Moral Choices... such as allowing an alleged Child Molester to occupy a US Senate Seat.

Republicans are just begging for trouble with this one, and you know it as well as I do.

Nope. I think Americans are getting tired of the politics or personal destruction practiced by the libs.

I just get overjoyed with every liberal that is getting caught in their own web of sexually harassing women for decades and now they are paying for it.

The difference between the two is stark! The Dems had actually photographic or physical evidence against them or they paid off the accusers. Not so with Moore.
As you like...

Do continue to stand alongside an alleged Child Molester...

You have been warned...

I will stand by an alleged child molestor before any confirmed liberal Democrat!

well, to be fair...

Roy Moore actually married one of the women that he dated from the time period in question Nope, he admired her when he saw Kayla in a dance recital at the high school that roy Moore stalked out...s
he was 14 or 15 at the time, he met her 8 years later, when she was 23 and had been married and divorced and had a child and married her when he was 38

the yearbook deal has been proven to be a forgery Oh no it has NOT been proven a forgery, in fact TODAY it was proven that it was REAL, 100% real....Another one of his high school girls that he dated at the time, was going through her year book and out pops out a card he sent her for her graduation from high school....the slant of the handwriting, his signature, all of it matches the yearbook writing to a tee.... He wrote BOTH, the card and the year book.

that is simply another lie put out by the liars.... the Mall Manager was not the Manager at the time, and the Mall was owned by a different corporation while Moore was stalking out the teen girls, and none of their records were kept... Plus another asst DA who worked with Moore at the time came out and said it was KNOWN by him and others that Moore chased high school girls and hung out at the Mall and the high School to seek them out. Plus there are two cops from the time that also remember Moore was known to hunt down young girls and remembers him being on a watch out list.

And Leigh Corfman is telling the truth, watch her when she tells her story of the events, even you, will believe her....

pffft...

11th hour smear tactics
this is common and absolutely nothing new, "october surprises" have been around as a tactic for a long long long time, even if not in October! :D

the trick to "October surprises" brought out at the 11th hour...they are true and factual for the most of the time........and it really does not matter that they always come out in a campaign run or election...if they are true, they are true and the timing matters naught.

Senator Roy Moore

deal with it

e5084240.gif

Also SEE ANSWERS WITHIN YOUR POST above.

You and others who are supporting Roy Moore and believe him, over all of the women who he claims he never met, even the one with the Graduation card he wrote her 35 plus years ago, are liars....when it IS ROY MOORE WHO IS LYING about all of this....

anyway, you all have lost whatever moral compass you may have once had, you have sold your souls to Satan for a stupid political party as far as I'm concerned....who would have thunk the Moral Majority, would sink so low???

Hillary is a SAINT compared to immoral Trump!...so please spare me your Clinton mantra!

well, to be fair...

pffft...

11th hour smear tactics

Senator Roy Moore

deal with it

e5084240.gif

Why should she?

Thank you.

Why should she?

Here let me help you out with one of those fake problems....Russia, Russia, Russia. Oops, is that about Hillary....dumbass.

Why should she?

well, truth is, at this point, only severely deranged people are trumptards.

and only severely deranged people defend child molesters. if it were a dem they'd be demanding the scum drop out of the race. and Dems, because we don't like to believe that we can't treat these people with any level of decency, would make the person drop out.

the trump scum see decency as weakness.

Hmmm, who needs to demand anything, take Conyers as an example, they drop out by themselves.

well, to be fair...

Roy Moore actually married one of the women that he dated from the time period in question Nope, he admired her when he saw Kayla in a dance recital at the high school that roy Moore stalked out...s
he was 14 or 15 at the time, he met her 8 years later, when she was 23 and had been married and divorced and had a child and married her when he was 38

the yearbook deal has been proven to be a forgery Oh no it has NOT been proven a forgery, in fact TODAY it was proven that it was REAL, 100% real....Another one of his high school girls that he dated at the time, was going through her year book and out pops out a card he sent her for her graduation from high school....the slant of the handwriting, his signature, all of it matches the yearbook writing to a tee.... He wrote BOTH, the card and the year book.

that is simply another lie put out by the liars.... the Mall Manager was not the Manager at the time, and the Mall was owned by a different corporation while Moore was stalking out the teen girls, and none of their records were kept... Plus another asst DA who worked with Moore at the time came out and said it was KNOWN by him and others that Moore chased high school girls and hung out at the Mall and the high School to seek them out. Plus there are two cops from the time that also remember Moore was known to hunt down young girls and remembers him being on a watch out list.

And Leigh Corfman is telling the truth, watch her when she tells her story of the events, even you, will believe her....

pffft...

11th hour smear tactics
this is common and absolutely nothing new, "october surprises" have been around as a tactic for a long long long time, even if not in October! :D

the trick to "October surprises" brought out at the 11th hour...they are true and factual for the most of the time........and it really does not matter that they always come out in a campaign run or election...if they are true, they are true and the timing matters naught.

Senator Roy Moore

deal with it

e5084240.gif

You and others who are supporting Roy Moore and believe him, over all of the women who he claims he never met, even the one with the Graduation card he wrote her 35 plus years ago, are liars....when it IS ROY MOORE WHO IS LYING about all of this....

anyway, you all have lost whatever moral compass you may have once had, you have sold your souls to Satan for a stupid political party as far as I'm concerned....who would have thunk the Moral Majority, would sink so low???

Hillary is a SAINT compared to immoral Trump!...so please spare me your Clinton mantra!

Let me sprinkle a little reality on your world. I was walking through a store on Sunday when a young man called me by name. He was a student in my class when he was in the 7th grade. I have exactly zero recollection of this young man as he was one of about 300 students I taught at that school. He is 20 years old now, married and working construction in our area which was over 50 miles from the school.

My son and daughter have many friends from her school and I was a teacher there. They are still friends on Facebook. There are literally several thousand students who would know me, but I have no idea who 99.99% of them are. I probably gave many of them graduation cards, but I couldn't pick them out of a police lineup.

just interested to see what everybody else thinks...

You mean the $850,000 settlement Bill Clinton paid to settle a case that was dismissed with prejudice, meaning that Jones had to pay his legal fees and could not refile? The case the judge said was totally without merit?

Clinton settled the case to end an appeal because he was about to face an impeachment trial.

well, to be fair...

pffft...

11th hour smear tactics

Senator Roy Moore

deal with it

e5084240.gif

The yearbook hasn’t been been examined by a handwriting expert so it has not been dismissed as a forgery by anyone but those who don’t care about these allegations.

You mean the $850,000 settlement Bill Clinton paid to settle a case that was dismissed with prejudice, meaning that Jones had to pay his legal fees and could not refile? The case the judge said was totally without merit?

Clinton settled the case to end an appeal because he was about to face an impeachment trial.

No. The case was under appeal. Get your facts straight!

Why should she?

Here let me help you out with one of those fake problems....Russia, Russia, Russia. Oops, is that about Hillary....dumbass.

xkzkilfAQQmbz4zExYto_kid%20swing%20and%20miss.gif

well, to be fair...

pffft...

11th hour smear tactics

Senator Roy Moore

deal with it

e5084240.gif

Let me sprinkle a little reality on your world. I was walking through a store on Sunday when a young man called me by name. He was a student in my class when he was in the 7th grade. I have exactly zero recollection of this young man as he was one of about 300 students I taught at that school. He is 20 years old now, married and working construction in our area which was over 50 miles from the school.

My son and daughter have many friends from her school and I was a teacher there. They are still friends on Facebook. There are literally several thousand students who would know me, but I have no idea who 99.99% of them are. I probably gave many of them graduation cards, but I couldn't pick them out of a police lineup.

How many of your students did you date? Do you still remember them?

No. The case was under appeal. Get your facts straight!
Struggling to comprehend, Clinton settled the case to end an appeal?

The settlement was to stop the circus, to stop the lost in court lawsuit, from appealing the loss, and dragging it on for another 5 years....it also was not his personal money, but his legal defence fund that paid out to settle, so he personally was not hit in the pocket....if that matters any?
And this is a case where not a single one of the accusers have anything that would stand up in court in the best of circumstances.

The differences are thinning. The singular problem that Moore has really is the sheer number of accusations. That is really where his problem lies.

well, to be fair...

pffft...

11th hour smear tactics

Senator Roy Moore

deal with it

e5084240.gif

Why should she?

What’s the point in testing it? No matter what it would show, you yahoo’s would be crying, fake, anyway. No doubt Allred has learned after watching rightards bitch about every pixel on Obama’s birth certificate. Twice.
And yahoos on the other side simply take it as fact.

It should be tested because many of us are NOT yahoos and are actually interested in truth. Weird, right.

Forum List

Back