Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

If I can show evidence to support that theory does it clear Biden? Yes or no
Like I said, I'll assume it's horseshit.
You don’t have to assume, you can just vet it out and show why it’s false. That’s how you win debates. But first you need to agree on the parameters. So you tell me what conditions exonerate Biden
Debating fks like you is useless. You never post evidence! We don’t debate against fake data
Why would you defend a crook like Biden who was given and office of trust and sold it to foreigners?
Because he didn’t do any of that. 8 years serving as an honorable VP, leaving office extremely popular and now all of a sudden he is crooked joe right when he is running against Trump. It can’t be any more transparent what’s going on. Open your eyes man, this is pathetic.
You knew that as he was supposedly representing US, that foreign nations he was working with were shoveling $Million and $Billions into the pockets of his Coke Addled son? We didn't know this. Although now going back we can see a news report here, and a news report there. It's this fake news hit on Trump that brought Biden's bribery scandal to the national forefront.

PURE EVIL: Pelosi and Democrats Send Out Letters-Subpoenas to Trump Admin – In Hopes to then “Create” a Charge of “Obstruction of Congress”

Democrats want to impeach President Trump based on a total scam!
They’re trusting the Democrats in the Fake News media to cover for them.

This is the definition of a coup.
Democrats are trying to remove a president while lying to the American people the entire time.

pelosi-schiff.jpg

Democrat lawmakers were sending out letters and not subpoenas to Trump administration officials.

Subpoenas are legal actions to be complied with, except for certain privileges.

Letters are just a committee threats.

Democrats know they have no crime to throw at President Trump. This latest impeachment scandal is a complete stunt.

Every single witness so far has disputed the claims of their partisan Democratic CIA Spy who filed his complaint based on second-hand hearsay.

That and his defense for Joe by him suggesting that Joe was influenced by foreign nations to put pressure on something that broke U.S. laws ?? :dig:
Which laws got broken? And the support from our allies, congress and government prove that he wasn’t acting alone to cover for his son. Your argument is dead
Wrong. You haven't demonstrated any such support.
I have and I could again. Just tell me that a demonstration of that support clears Biden of wrong doing and then I’ll take the time to show it again.
Sorry, turd, I don't agree to things before I know what I'm agreeing to.

You would make a good used car salesman.
I didn’t think you would because once you admit to something you can’t weasel away from it. That’s the difference between partisan trolls and objective thinkers. You don’t have an open mind so you will never agree to exonerate joe no matter what, you just want to spin up anything that makes him look bad. Your tactics are very transparent .
And what has the left done to Trump for 2.5 years of his term in office ?

I haven’t heard the case for this type “extortion” in foreign interaction being an illegal act. Care to point out the law? Careful though, you might also be accusing Trump of the same crime.
You don't believe that an American politician using Federal aid to a foreign country to extort money for his son is against the law?

Posts like that are the reason it's a waste of time to try reasoning with Trump haters.
Sure that sounds like it would be against the law. But as I pointed out many times that’s not what happened with Biden. He was assigned to do it for his country so your just being dishonest by ignoring that fact

When someone is assigned a job that they know has conflicts, they recuse themselves.
The end.
True but hunter Biden’s bird position and the task of rooting out corruption in Ukraine are pretty dam far removed. Y’all try to distort the narrative to make it seem like Joe has a guy to save his son but that’s just not an accurate account of the situation. Not even close
If only Joe's son wasn't coincidentally working on that board, then it would be what ?? Just old Joe being Joe when he bragged about that prosecutor being fired ? Well whatta ya know right, he was fired.
Coincidences!

Now they are throwing the Democrats Brain Trust at Trump!

AOC has very nice teeth

AOC Accuses Trump of Anti-Semitism for Mocking Schiff’s Lies

I haven’t heard the case for this type “extortion” in foreign interaction being an illegal act. Care to point out the law? Careful though, you might also be accusing Trump of the same crime.
You don't believe that an American politician using Federal aid to a foreign country to extort money for his son is against the law?

Posts like that are the reason it's a waste of time to try reasoning with Trump haters.
Sure that sounds like it would be against the law. But as I pointed out many times that’s not what happened with Biden. He was assigned to do it for his country so your just being dishonest by ignoring that fact

When someone is assigned a job that they know has conflicts, they recuse themselves.
The end.
True but hunter Biden’s bird position and the task of rooting out corruption in Ukraine are pretty dam far removed. Y’all try to distort the narrative to make it seem like Joe has a guy to save his son but that’s just not an accurate account of the situation. Not even close
If only Joe's son wasn't coincidentally working on that board, then it would be what ?? Just old Joe being Joe when he bragged about that prosecutor being fired ? Well whatta ya know right, he was fired.
He was fired for reasons other than having a dormant investigation into a company Hunter Biden sat on the board for... to imply that he was fired for that reason is dishonest to say the least. You’re fooling nobody but yourself.

You don’t have to assume, you can just vet it out and show why it’s false. That’s how you win debates. But first you need to agree on the parameters. So you tell me what conditions exonerate Biden
Debating fks like you is useless. You never post evidence! We don’t debate against fake data
Why would you defend a crook like Biden who was given and office of trust and sold it to foreigners?
Because he didn’t do any of that. 8 years serving as an honorable VP, leaving office extremely popular and now all of a sudden he is crooked joe right when he is running against Trump. It can’t be any more transparent what’s going on. Open your eyes man, this is pathetic.
And close our ears when Joe goes on a rant eh ? LOL.
No, keep your ears open for everybody. Just be honest in your critiques.

Oh really? Then do tell, who went after the energy company after Shokin was fired, and what were the results?
No indictments by either prosecutor. Do you know what and who they were investigating?
Weird that if a prosecutor who was investigating Biden had a $Billion bounty put on his job, that his replacement would quietly close the investigation. They have since reopened, we will certainly fully cooperate with them, it's in our national interest to root out corruption involving US aid.

Schiff's Lies refuted by Volker:

n May of this year, I became concerned that a negative narrative about Ukraine, fueled by assertions made by Ukraine’s departing Prosecutor General, was reaching the President of the United States, and impeding our ability to support the new Ukrainian government as robustly as I believed we should,” Volker said. “After sharing my concerns with the Ukrainian leadership, an advisor to President Zelensky asked me to connect him to the President’s personal lawyer, Mayor Rudy Giuliani.”

“I did so solely because I understood that the new Ukrainian leadership wanted to convince those, like Mayor Giuliani, who believed such a negative narrative about Ukraine, that times have changed and that, under President Zelensky, Ukraine is worthy of U.S. support,” Volker said. “I also made clear to the Ukrainians, on a number of occasions, that Mayor Giuliani is a private citizen and the President’s personal lawyer, and that he does not represent the United States government.”

Volker vehemently denied that he ever urged the Ukrainian government to dig up dirt on the Biden family.

“As you will see from the extensive text messages I am providing, which convey a sense of real-time dialogue with several different actors, Vice President Biden was never a topic of discussion,” he said.

Volker Testimony Directly Contradicted Democrat Impeachment Narrative
Let’s be accurate shall we. Nobody was investigating Hunter Biden. They had an old case investigating the ceo for Burisma for tax evasion. Hunter joined the board of directors afterwards and the case had been sitting dormant at the time Biden flew out to her the prosecutor removed for enabling corruption, which was the consensus and will of the world community. What about any of what I just said is untrue or spun. Point it out or accept it as accurate.
Hunter Biden being part of that company under investigation, included him in the investigation if on the board at the time right ?
Very indirectly. The investigation was started for tax evasion which happened before hunter even joined. They asked hunter to join in order to rebrand themselves and rebuild relations with the US and allied countries.
Did Hunter knowingly join in with a company that was under investigation prior, and if so how would that look good for Dad and his position as VP, and then later his dad saying what he said about that prosecutor that was there investigating the company prior to Hunter joining ??

Whacked out Slade has me on ignore, cause he can’t take my facts
Slade believes he doesn't have to support his claims with evidence if you don't agree to cave no matter what kind of evidence he posts.
I just do that with you because you’ve play the rabbit hole tactic one to many times. When I take the time to show evidence and you dismiss or pivot it tells me that you’re not worth the time. So yes, you have a qualifier from now on if you wanna see proof
ROFL! Your evidence never proves what you claim. You're asking me to agree before I've even seen it that your evidence is credible and that it actually supports your claim.

Sorry, douchebag, I don't play that game.
You can argue the validity of the evidence, I never said you couldn’t do that. But I want to set up the standards of what clears Joe in your eyes. If it can be proven the the global community wanted this guy gone and joe was assigned to get him out, does that clear him of the fake accusations you all are making? If yes, then I’ll happily show the evidence and you’re free to challenge it.
Joe works for the global community ??
He works for the USA. I bring up the global community to show the outing of this guy goes way beyond an investigation into Hunter Biden

Agreed. And at the same time, most of the GOP and THEIR sheep are just automatically denying everything out of hand, as the tribes usually do.

Of course we are denying their made-up charges, because we all have the transcript. We all can read. It's not like Fox is reporting one thing and CNN another.

Which laws got broken? And the support from our allies, congress and government prove that he wasn’t acting alone to cover for his son. Your argument is dead
I have and I could again. Just tell me that a demonstration of that support clears Biden of wrong doing and then I’ll take the time to show it again.

I didn’t think you would because once you admit to something you can’t weasel away from it. That’s the difference between partisan trolls and objective thinkers. You don’t have an open mind so you will never agree to exonerate joe no matter what, you just want to spin up anything that makes him look bad. Your tactics are very transparent .
The left has politicized an investigation into trump that was started by republicans. They’ve also called trump on his daily lies and distortions and not allowed that conduct to be the norm

Weird that if a prosecutor who was investigating Biden had a $Billion bounty put on his job, that his replacement would quietly close the investigation. They have since reopened, we will certainly fully cooperate with them, it's in our national interest to root out corruption involving US aid.

n May of this year, I became concerned that a negative narrative about Ukraine, fueled by assertions made by Ukraine’s departing Prosecutor General, was reaching the President of the United States, and impeding our ability to support the new Ukrainian government as robustly as I believed we should,” Volker said. “After sharing my concerns with the Ukrainian leadership, an advisor to President Zelensky asked me to connect him to the President’s personal lawyer, Mayor Rudy Giuliani.”

“I did so solely because I understood that the new Ukrainian leadership wanted to convince those, like Mayor Giuliani, who believed such a negative narrative about Ukraine, that times have changed and that, under President Zelensky, Ukraine is worthy of U.S. support,” Volker said. “I also made clear to the Ukrainians, on a number of occasions, that Mayor Giuliani is a private citizen and the President’s personal lawyer, and that he does not represent the United States government.”

Volker vehemently denied that he ever urged the Ukrainian government to dig up dirt on the Biden family.

“As you will see from the extensive text messages I am providing, which convey a sense of real-time dialogue with several different actors, Vice President Biden was never a topic of discussion,” he said.

Let’s be accurate shall we. Nobody was investigating Hunter Biden. They had an old case investigating the ceo for Burisma for tax evasion. Hunter joined the board of directors afterwards and the case had been sitting dormant at the time Biden flew out to her the prosecutor removed for enabling corruption, which was the consensus and will of the world community. What about any of what I just said is untrue or spun. Point it out or accept it as accurate.
Hunter Biden being part of that company under investigation, included him in the investigation if on the board at the time right ?
Very indirectly. The investigation was started for tax evasion which happened before hunter even joined. They asked hunter to join in order to rebrand themselves and rebuild relations with the US and allied countries.
Stuffing $Millions into the Vice President's son's pocket is a great way to rebuild relations! Bribery is an impeachable offense. Since Biden was all about the bribes as Vice President, he isn't qualified to President.
How exactly does hiring the VPs son implicate the VP in an illegal act of bribery. Y’all are nuts but I’d love to hear you try and rationalize that
He only got the job because he's the VP's son, moron. They are paying off the VP to use his pull with the administration. Don't imagine the Biden didn't understand exactly what was going on. How fucking stupid can you be?

No indictments by either prosecutor. Do you know what and who they were investigating?

Did Hunter knowingly join in with a company that was under investigation prior, and if so how would that look good for Dad and his position as VP, and then later his dad saying what he said about that prosecutor that was there investigating the company prior to Hunter joining ??
I got no clue. Companies of that size often have several lawsuits going on... not sure if a dormant investigation was on his radar but you gotta ask him. My guess is he was offered a shit ton of cash to be on the board and he took it

The left has politicized an investigation into trump that was started by republicans. They’ve also called trump on his daily lies and distortions and not allowed that conduct to be the norm
They were Trump haters. They were in cahoots with Hillary and the DNC.

Ok then why are you asking for it and why would I bother taking the time to show proof? Especially with these things that can easily be found if you bothered to do a few minutes of research. You’re obviously not here for fair debate. You have an agenda you are here to push no matter what the facts are. That makes you a hack and a troll.
So Biden knowing that the company his son was working for was under investigation by whom ever it was that was investigating it, and on the other hand was being protected by whomever it was that tried to stop it due to their possible interest involved, ummm gave Biden the ability to pull the trigger while hiding behind the world players involved, and protected his son and interest all at the same time ??? His son being involved in all of this mess lays the conduit for the quid pro quo in which Biden stepped in and used to remove the prosecutor for all interest involved.
The US government and international community had been going after this guy for a while and it had nothing to do with trying to protect Biden’s son.

Leaving a prosecutor who was weak on fighting corruption probably would have been better for Hunter Bidens company rather than replacing the guy with somebody who had a mandate to prosecute.

Oh really? Then do tell, who went after the energy company after Shokin was fired, and what were the results?

Of course I do. But if your claim is Biden went after Shokin because he didn't do enough in the corruption of Burisma, and the next prosecutor didn't either, then why didn't Biden go after him too?

I have no
Stuffing $Millions into the Vice President's son's pocket is a great way to rebuild relations! Bribery is an impeachable offense. Since Biden was all about the bribes as Vice President, he isn't qualified to President.
How exactly does hiring the VPs son implicate the VP in an illegal act of bribery. Y’all are nuts but I’d love to hear you try and rationalize that
He only got the job because he's the VP's son, moron. They are paying off the VP to use his pull with the administration. Don't imagine the Biden didn't understand exactly what was going on. How fucking stupid can you be?
I have no doubt hunter got the job because of his name and the prestige that came with it. That doesn’t link Joe or Hunter to a crime

If I can show evidence to support that theory does it clear Biden? Yes or no
Joe has always been a crook. He just wasn't caught until now. He's also a pervert.

They were Trump haters. They were in cahoots with Hillary and the DNC.
The guy who started it was appointed by trump dumbass

He's got foreign governments, while he was Vice President, stuffing $Millions and $Billions in his coke addled son's pockets. The Vice Presidency is an office of trust and he sold it. That was his choice, not one we made for him.
What do you mean “he’s got” like you think he arranged to get paid through his son or that he used his office to get his son the position? Got any proof of that or are you just blowing smoke?
ROFL! Yes, that's exactly right. Do you imagine anyone who wasn't the Vice President's son could get a job like that?

Forum List

Back