Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

The US government and international community had been going after this guy for a while and it had nothing to do with trying to protect Biden’s son.

Leaving a prosecutor who was weak on fighting corruption probably would have been better for Hunter Bidens company rather than replacing the guy with somebody who had a mandate to prosecute.

Oh really? Then do tell, who went after the energy company after Shokin was fired, and what were the results?
No indictments by either prosecutor. Do you know what and who they were investigating?
Weird that if a prosecutor who was investigating Biden had a $Billion bounty put on his job, that his replacement would quietly close the investigation. They have since reopened, we will certainly fully cooperate with them, it's in our national interest to root out corruption involving US aid.

Schiff's Lies refuted by Volker:

n May of this year, I became concerned that a negative narrative about Ukraine, fueled by assertions made by Ukraine’s departing Prosecutor General, was reaching the President of the United States, and impeding our ability to support the new Ukrainian government as robustly as I believed we should,” Volker said. “After sharing my concerns with the Ukrainian leadership, an advisor to President Zelensky asked me to connect him to the President’s personal lawyer, Mayor Rudy Giuliani.”

“I did so solely because I understood that the new Ukrainian leadership wanted to convince those, like Mayor Giuliani, who believed such a negative narrative about Ukraine, that times have changed and that, under President Zelensky, Ukraine is worthy of U.S. support,” Volker said. “I also made clear to the Ukrainians, on a number of occasions, that Mayor Giuliani is a private citizen and the President’s personal lawyer, and that he does not represent the United States government.”

Volker vehemently denied that he ever urged the Ukrainian government to dig up dirt on the Biden family.

“As you will see from the extensive text messages I am providing, which convey a sense of real-time dialogue with several different actors, Vice President Biden was never a topic of discussion,” he said.

Volker Testimony Directly Contradicted Democrat Impeachment Narrative
Let’s be accurate shall we. Nobody was investigating Hunter Biden. They had an old case investigating the ceo for Burisma for tax evasion. Hunter joined the board of director afterwards and the case had been sitting dormant at the time Biden flew out to her the prosecutor removed for enabling corruption, which was the consensus and will of the world community. What about any of what I just said is untrue or spun. Point it out or accept it as accurate.
Correct, they were investigating the company he worked for! A foreign country and sleepy joe protected his son’s company extorting the Ukrainian government! Ouch illegal much? Damn straight
We certainly stand ready to assist Ukraine in any way that is proper.

Lying Adam Schiff hires MSNBC Conspiracy nut, Goldman, to assist in bitterly partisan witch hunt.

Schiff Tapped Former MSNBC Contributor To Question Key Ukraine Envoy

As an MSNBC contributor, Goldman also falsely claimed during the nomination and confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh that Christine Blasey Ford’s rape accusations against Kavanaugh had been corroborated.

“ome corroboration already does exist,” Goldman wrote in October of 2018. Goldman also claimed that notes from one of Ford’s 2013 therapy sessions, which did not even mention Kavanaugh’s name, nonetheless corroborated her allegations that Kavanaugh tried to rape her at an unspecified place on an unspecified date at some point in the 1980s.

In fact, none of the individuals Ford named as having been present when the alleged altercation occurred corroborated her account. Leland Keyser, Ford’s best friend at the time who Ford claimed was at the house party where Kavanaugh allegedly tried to rape Ford, said she did not believe Ford’s story.

“I don’t have any confidence in [her] story,” Keyser said. Keyser also told the FBI during a follow-up investigation of the allegations that she had no recollection of the events Ford alleged, didn’t know Brett Kavanaugh, and that Ford’s friends pressured her to change her story after she said she could not corroborate Ford’s account of what happened.

Not that I’ve seen. What law do you think he broke?
Foreign corrupt practices act, for one thing. Taking bribes, for another.
So you think Biden took a bribe? How exactly does that work?
His son was getting paid 83K/month, moron.
What does that have to do with Joe?
He's Hunter's father, moron.
So?

If he did would you clear Biden or wrong doing? I’m not giving you anymore troll bait. And I’m not going on wild goose chases to get evidence that doesn’t sway the argument. I know the game. You ask for proof, I give you proof, you pivot to something else. I’m not playing that game.

You tell me what evidence would convince you that Biden acted appropriately and we can go from there. Let’s see if you are reasonable or a simple troll.
Yeah cast that blame on Obama the untouchable eh ?? How convenient. People are going to have to recognize how corruption is attempted to be insulated these days, and this back and forth is proving exactly how it is being done... Keep enlightening us oh wise one of how it is done, and how it is protected. This globalism is a corrupt thing, and it has left American's as toothless Lions roaring with no ability to fight back.
How did I blame Obama? You’re having comprehension problems again. Read slower
Our government was being run by the President at the time, so could anyone else direct Biden to do what he did on behalf of our government ?
yes, obama made Biden the point man with Ukraine. What’s your point?
You gonna throw Obama under the bus finally ? This is getting good.
Not at all. Why do you think I’m doing that?

Your BS is NOT PROOF!!

Saying something is proof does not mean it is !!
Showing quotes and statements and letters from officials isn’t proof? What do you consider proof then?
You haven't posted any quotes, statements of letters from government officials.
I offered to post a letter from congress when you said Biden’s support from the Obama admin doesn’t count. You dismissed the letter as partisan. So no point in posting it. I offered to post proof behind IMFs support of what Biden did. You said it would not change your thoughts about Biden’s actions. So again, if the evidence is not going to sway the debate then I’m not going to waste my time. I’ve done my research, I’ve read it so I know it’s there. But I’m not going to go look it up to show you when it makes no difference. Why are you even asking for it if it’s inconsequential?
I did a lot of research once in talking with you. It was a pretty big waste of time also so don't feel like you never do that to others.
Well I learned from that horrible mistake and now strive to be a better person.
I do need to let that one go. Give me a bit more time.

The US government and international community had been going after this guy for a while and it had nothing to do with trying to protect Biden’s son.

Leaving a prosecutor who was weak on fighting corruption probably would have been better for Hunter Bidens company rather than replacing the guy with somebody who had a mandate to prosecute.

Oh really? Then do tell, who went after the energy company after Shokin was fired, and what were the results?
No indictments by either prosecutor. Do you know what and who they were investigating?
Weird that if a prosecutor who was investigating Biden had a $Billion bounty put on his job, that his replacement would quietly close the investigation. They have since reopened, we will certainly fully cooperate with them, it's in our national interest to root out corruption involving US aid.

n May of this year, I became concerned that a negative narrative about Ukraine, fueled by assertions made by Ukraine’s departing Prosecutor General, was reaching the President of the United States, and impeding our ability to support the new Ukrainian government as robustly as I believed we should,” Volker said. “After sharing my concerns with the Ukrainian leadership, an advisor to President Zelensky asked me to connect him to the President’s personal lawyer, Mayor Rudy Giuliani.”

“I did so solely because I understood that the new Ukrainian leadership wanted to convince those, like Mayor Giuliani, who believed such a negative narrative about Ukraine, that times have changed and that, under President Zelensky, Ukraine is worthy of U.S. support,” Volker said. “I also made clear to the Ukrainians, on a number of occasions, that Mayor Giuliani is a private citizen and the President’s personal lawyer, and that he does not represent the United States government.”

Volker vehemently denied that he ever urged the Ukrainian government to dig up dirt on the Biden family.

“As you will see from the extensive text messages I am providing, which convey a sense of real-time dialogue with several different actors, Vice President Biden was never a topic of discussion,” he said.

Let’s be accurate shall we. Nobody was investigating Hunter Biden. They had an old case investigating the ceo for Burisma for tax evasion. Hunter joined the board of directors afterwards and the case had been sitting dormant at the time Biden flew out to her the prosecutor removed for enabling corruption, which was the consensus and will of the world community. What about any of what I just said is untrue or spun. Point it out or accept it as accurate.
Hunter Biden being part of that company under investigation, included him in the investigation if on the board at the time right ?
Very indirectly. The investigation was started for tax evasion which happened before hunter even joined. They asked hunter to join in order to rebrand themselves and rebuild relations with the US and allied countries.

Ok then why are you asking for it and why would I bother taking the time to show proof? Especially with these things that can easily be found if you bothered to do a few minutes of research. You’re obviously not here for fair debate. You have an agenda you are here to push no matter what the facts are. That makes you a hack and a troll.
So Biden knowing that the company his son was working for was under investigation by whom ever it was that was investigating it, and on the other hand it was a company that was being protected by whomever it was that tried to stop the investigation all due to their possible interest involved, ummm gave Biden the ability to pull the trigger while hiding behind the world players involved, and protected his son and interest all at the same time ??? His son being involved in all of this mess lays the conduit for the quid pro quo in which Biden stepped in and used to remove the prosecutor for all interest involved.
If Joe didn’t have a mandate by our gov and the international community to remove this guy and he acted on his own then you’d have a point. That would be corrupt and an abuse of power. But that’s not the case no matter how hard you try and push your distorted narrative
If he acted on behalf of anyone in doing the same thing he bragged about, then it's still an illegal act comitted by him according to our laws correct ?? Was Biden used by others as a fall guy whom had knowledge of his son being involved over there as well ?? Was Biden set up ? I'm just working off of what you all are talking about here. Is Biden not a smart man maybe ? Could he be set up easily in something like that or is he a smart man ? Good grief the bullcrap that goes on in this world now, and how it just reeks of corruption everywhere anymore.
Illegal? How so?
You are kidding right ?
We are assisting Ukraine in their investigation, as well we should.

Lying Schiff hires MSNBC Conspiracy Nut, Goldman, to help in his bitterly partisan witch hunt.

Prior to joining MSNBC, Goldman worked as an assistant U.S. attorney in New York under federal prosecutor Preet Bharara, an anti-Trump partisan and former Democratic Senate staffer who Trump fired in March of 2017.

A spokesman for Schiff did not respond to questions asking if other former cable news commentators also asked questions of Volker during Thursday’s interview, or if Goldman leaked allegations from the anti-Trump complainant before the ICIG informed HPSCI of the complaint on Sept. 9.

Schiff Tapped Former MSNBC Contributor To Question Key Ukraine Envoy

Again, so "consensus" makes extortion ok.....how very enlightened of you.
I haven’t heard the case for this type “extortion” in foreign interaction being an illegal act. Care to point out the law? Careful though, you might also be accusing Trump of the same crime.
You don't believe that an American politician using Federal aid to a foreign country to extort money for his son is against the law?

Posts like that are the reason it's a waste of time to try reasoning with Trump haters.
Sure that sounds like it would be against the law. But as I pointed out many times that’s not what happened with Biden. He was assigned to do it for his country so your just being dishonest by ignoring that fact

When someone is assigned a job that they know has conflicts, they recuse themselves.
The end.
True but hunter Biden’s bird position and the task of rooting out corruption in Ukraine are pretty dam far removed. Y’all try to distort the narrative to make it seem like Joe has a guy to save his son but that’s just not an accurate account of the situation. Not even close
Hunter’s company to joe, your kid want 50k a month, remove that prosecutor! Bam, prosecutor gone hunter 50k. Hmmm

Let’s be accurate shall we. Nobody was investigating Hunter Biden. They had an old case investigating the ceo for Burisma for tax evasion. Hunter joined the board of directors afterwards and the case had been sitting dormant at the time Biden flew out to her the prosecutor removed for enabling corruption, which was the consensus and will of the world community. What about any of what I just said is untrue or spun. Point it out or accept it as accurate.
Hunter Biden being part of that company under investigation, included him in the investigation if on the board at the time right ?
Of Course. A company is represented by it's board.

BUT, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT EVERYTHING IS PROBLEMATIC, AND PROBABLY ILLEGAL, WHEN TRUMP DOES IT: Marc Thiessen: Sorry, Dems: It’s OK to ask for foreign help in a criminal justice investigation.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking foreign heads of state or intelligence officials to cooperate with an official Justice Department investigation.

As George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley explains, “It is not uncommon for an attorney general, or even a president, to ask foreign leaders to assist with ongoing investigations. Such calls can shortcut bureaucratic red tape, particularly if the evidence is held, as in this case, by national security or justice officials.”

Americans support the Durham probe. For two years, they were told by Trump’s opponents that the president was “working on behalf of the Russians” and had committed “treasonous” acts that were of “a size and scope probably beyond Watergate.” Those were serious accusations, and Americans took them seriously. They waited for special counsel Robert Mueller to tell them whether the president had indeed betrayed the country.

Then Mueller issued his report, and they found out that none of it was true. They understandably wanted answers. How did it come to pass that our government was paralyzed for two years and spent tens of millions of their tax dollars, chasing a Trump-Russia collusion-conspiracy theory?

A Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll following the Mueller report’s release found that 53% of Americans said that “bias against President Trump in the FBI played a role in launching investigations against him,” and 62% supported appointing a special counsel to investigate the investigation of Trump.

And Democrats, and the media — but I repeat myself — don’t want Americans to know the answer.

But keep in mind, it was the Democrats who told us there is nothing wrong or illegal with a presidential candidate hiring a private lawyer to conduct opposition research in a foreign country on their political opponents. After it emerged that the Clinton campaign and the DNC had paid Christopher Steele to dig up dirt in Russia on Trump, the Democrats’ defense was: That’s just opposition research. Everyone does it.

Well, sure. Just as everything Trump does is illegal, anything Hillary does is no big deal.

That and his defense for Joe by him suggesting that Joe was influenced by foreign nations to put pressure on something that broke U.S. laws ?? :dig:
Which laws got broken? And the support from our allies, congress and government prove that he wasn’t acting alone to cover for his son. Your argument is dead
Wrong. You haven't demonstrated any such support.
I have and I could again. Just tell me that a demonstration of that support clears Biden of wrong doing and then I’ll take the time to show it again.
Sorry, turd, I don't agree to things before I know what I'm agreeing to.

You would make a good used car salesman.
I didn’t think you would because once you admit to something you can’t weasel away from it. That’s the difference between partisan trolls and objective thinkers. You don’t have an open mind so you will never agree to exonerate joe no matter what, you just want to spin up anything that makes him look bad. Your tactics are very transparent .
Oh the irony

That and his defense for Joe by him suggesting that Joe was influenced by foreign nations to put pressure on something that broke U.S. laws ?? :dig:
Which laws got broken? And the support from our allies, congress and government prove that he wasn’t acting alone to cover for his son. Your argument is dead
I have and I could again. Just tell me that a demonstration of that support clears Biden of wrong doing and then I’ll take the time to show it again.

I didn’t think you would because once you admit to something you can’t weasel away from it. That’s the difference between partisan trolls and objective thinkers. You don’t have an open mind so you will never agree to exonerate joe no matter what, you just want to spin up anything that makes him look bad. Your tactics are very transparent .
Joe's a crook.

WE MUST HAVE IMPEACHMENT NOW TO RESCUE US FROM THIS NIGHTMARE OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY: U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low. I mean if all the proles have jobs and money, how can they be expected to defer to their betters?

Oh the irony
Irony Indeed!

216340_5_.png

So?
Quid Pro Joe!

adam-schiff-i-dont-always-lie-about-president-wait-yes-i-do-xx-1.jpg

Trump's doing a fabulous job, and Democrats rather than working for The American People, are trying to overturn an election they lost.

IMPOSSIBLE. I WAS ASSURED BY ALL THE BEST PEOPLE THAT HE WAS AN ANGRY TODDLER WHO WOULD EMBROIL US IN DANGEROUS WARS AROUND THE GLOBE. Donald Has Shown More War Restraint than Previous Presidents.

Oh the irony
Irony Indeed!

216340_5_.png
Yep, shut down everything pointing at the demofks and full throttle at trump. Too fking funny. They indeed think Americans are stupid! Nope, we can see them naked

Again, so "consensus" makes extortion ok.....how very enlightened of you.
I haven’t heard the case for this type “extortion” in foreign interaction being an illegal act. Care to point out the law? Careful though, you might also be accusing Trump of the same crime.
You don't believe that an American politician using Federal aid to a foreign country to extort money for his son is against the law?

Posts like that are the reason it's a waste of time to try reasoning with Trump haters.
Sure that sounds like it would be against the law. But as I pointed out many times that’s not what happened with Biden. He was assigned to do it for his country so your just being dishonest by ignoring that fact
You have provided no evidence to support that sleazy theory, so we'll assume it's horseshit.
If I can show evidence to support that theory does it clear Biden? Yes or no
Like I said, I'll assume it's horseshit.

Whacked out Slade has me on ignore, cause he can’t take my facts
Slade believes he doesn't have to support his claims with evidence if you don't agree to cave no matter what kind of evidence he posts.
I just do that with you because you’ve play the rabbit hole tactic one to many times. When I take the time to show evidence and you dismiss or pivot it tells me that you’re not worth the time. So yes, you have a qualifier from now on if you wanna see proof
ROFL! Your evidence never proves what you claim. You're asking me to agree before I've even seen it that your evidence is credible and that it actually supports your claim.

Sorry, douchebag, I don't play that game.
You can argue the validity of the evidence, I never said you couldn’t do that. But I want to set up the standards of what clears Joe in your eyes. If it can be proven the the global community wanted this guy gone and joe was assigned to get him out, does that clear him of the fake accusations you all are making? If yes, then I’ll happily show the evidence and you’re free to challenge it.
Go fuck off. Either post your evidence or we'll assume your claim is bullshit. No one in here gets guarantees of anything.

Very indirectly. The investigation was started for tax evasion which happened before hunter even joined. They asked hunter to join in order to rebrand themselves and rebuild relations with the US and allied countries.
They wanted to rebrand themselves as a company that hires drug addicts who got tossed out of the Navy?

So?
Thanks for proving that you're a moron.

You have provided no evidence to support that sleazy theory, so we'll assume it's horseshit.
If I can show evidence to support that theory does it clear Biden? Yes or no
Like I said, I'll assume it's horseshit.
You don’t have to assume, you can just vet it out and show why it’s false. That’s how you win debates. But first you need to agree on the parameters. So you tell me what conditions exonerate Biden

They wanted to rebrand themselves as a company that hires drug addicts who got tossed out of the Navy?
Yes. And they paid handsomely for it

So?
Thanks for proving that you're a moron.
Whatever you say buddy. At least this moron is open to having an honest open minded debate. You keep running though. It’s very entertaining.

Forum List

Back