Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

One day they're cheering him for attacking and name-calling and insulting people, the next day they're complaining when he's criticized for it.

I've never seen anything like this. Then again, I've never been near a cult.

Sure ya have....
2008 - 2016 was ONE BIG CULT party too

You partisan hack extremists are TOO funny !

:abgg2q.jpg:

There is no way in hell that you can say that Trump is good person let alone a president.
The most disgusting piece of garbage POTUS ever.
One day they're cheering him for attacking and name-calling and insulting people, the next day they're complaining when he's criticized for it.

Donald J.Trump is his own man...he loves the United States of America...he loves the people he represents...God bless him. Roll DJT...roll.

Of course we are denying their made-up charges, because we all have the transcript. We all can read. It's not like Fox is reporting one thing and CNN another.
The words are being interpreted differently by the two ends of the spectrum.

Each end of the spectrum is claiming its interpretation is the right one.

You understand that, right?

No, the only people making those interpretations are the Democrats. Republicans are simply using the words he said.

That is very very funny.
The interpretation that all of you Trumpy supporters are coming from a conspiracy crap. Promoted and investigated by corrupt potus and his henchmen.

No, words mean things. If Trump did anything like the commies say he did, the transcript would have read "Trump: We are willing to sell you arms provided you launch an investigation into Joe Biden." See, those are words nobody can misconstrue. It's not mind reading or Thought Police the left so often fantasize about.

Please stop. We have not even seen the real voice transcript yet.
Oh...ok.

There is no way in hell that you can say that Trump is good person let alone a president.

Sure ya have....

Obama is intelligent and respectful.

Trump is a clown, a buffoon. An abomination.

I know people like you think that's real cool 'n stuff, but the two men are quite different.

Donald J.Trump is his own man...he loves the United States of America...he loves the people he represents...God bless him. Roll DJT...roll.

That would be most excellent....if true....and I can't say for sure it isn't......BUT........

I'm convinced there's them (The Elite / Washington Politics / The Rich) and then there US (everyone not in one of those categories)

And if the American people have divorced themselves from fighting for their rights and country, DC SURE AS HELL ain't gonna

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.
100 Years of Communism, 100 Million Deaths | People's Pundit Daily

I know people like you think that's real cool 'n stuff, but the two men are quite different.

lol.

You're a partisan hack job like all the rest.
Obama was a slickster / trickster career politician like ALL the rest. A National Disaster. Just like most modern Presidents. I had had high hopes for Mr. Obama. But he turned out to be a big nothing burger. Actually worse than a nothing burger. Sure, he acted more "Elite" but fair and capable is what we need in the White House....not someone who can "Act the part"

Show me where I ever called Trump "cool" or "the Best".....

You're so extremist you cant think straight. ;)

Go back to your cult. Seriously.

Last edited:

Sure ya have....

One gets shit done, the other is all charismatic talk and no results.

One has the balls to stand for American people.

At least Trump APPEARS to have American's best interests at heart. Maybe he does?
I still won't know for some time yet. Just me.

Shit, Obama didn't care if he openly showed he favored Iran or Muslim extremists.
He SURE as hell made it clear he DID NOT LIKE....

Law Enforcement Officers
The Military
Christians
White People in general

Anyone neutral could see that from a mile away.

lol.

Obama was a slickster / trickster career politician like ALL the rest. A National Disaster. Just like most modern Presidents. I had had high hopes for Mr. Obama. But he turned out to be a big nothing burger. Actually worse than a nothing burger. Sure, he acted more "Elite" but fair and capable is what we need in the White House....not someone who can "Act the part"

Do you know who you're talking to or are you just reacting emotionally to one post? Mac is pretty good at calling balls and strikes.

Sure ya have....

do you even know what your talking about or are just stuck in you fantasy land narratives. I don’t know whether to be concerned about the detachment from reality or just dismiss it as trolling

Do you know who you're talking to or are you just reacting emotionally to one post? Mac is pretty good at calling balls and strikes.

Yes I do.
All I know is in this thread, he's really showing his partisan side.

Pretty much striking out here.

If you agree with his partisan statements then that would explain your POV.
Unless I'm mistaken, you are a hard core Lefty.

Like I said....NEITHER OBAMA nor TRUMP were/are great Presidents (in my opinion) we all have one. You know what they say.

That said, Trump "Appears" to be doing things aimed at protecting American interests.
The key word being "appears".

Obama openly appeared to care more for foreign interests. The Egypt fiasco for example.

If you are strongly pro Green energy etc...maybe that also explains it.
But Green energy is great, but not completely realistic. Not yet.
Maybe as battery technology improves etc. Or if there were a lot less people.

Last edited:
do you even know what your talking about or are just stuck in you fantasy land narratives. I don’t know whether to be concerned about the detachment from reality or just dismiss it as trolling

Most of all, it sounds as if you are another partisan hack.

"Everyone is stupid", unless they agree with you.....:rolleyes:

"Obama Smart....Trump Stupid"

lol.

Remember, with these guys you're either an obedient Trumpster sheep or a radical pinko Hitler commie.

It's what they're taught, it's all they know.

Yes I do.
All I know is in this thread, he's really showing his partisan side.

Pretty much striking out here.

If you agree with his partisan statements then that would explain your POV.
Unless I'm mistaken, you are a hard core Lefty.

Like I said....NEITHER OBAMA nor TRUMP were/are great Presidents (in my opinion) we all have one. You know what they say.

That said, Trump "Appears" to be doing things aimed at protecting American interests.
The key word being "appears".

Obama openly appeared to care more for foreign interests. The Egypt fiasco for example.

If you are strongly pro Green energy etc...maybe that also explains it.
But Green energy is great, but not completely realistic. Not yet.
Maybe as battery technology improves etc. Or if there were a lot less people.
Being disgusted by the immature actions of a guy that supposed to represent our country does not make one a partisan. You should look up the definition of the word so you can stop misusing it.

Most of all, it sounds as if you are another partisan hack.

"Everyone is stupid", unless they agree with you.....:rolleyes:

"Obama Smart....Trump Stupid"
Many conservatives and republicans don’t like trump either. Does that make them partisans as well? Do yourself a favor and look up the definition of the word

Suuuure you have......wink wink....
Hate to tell ya...but that "KoolAid" is served on BOTH sides of the aisle ;)

Can't say if you're drunk on it...but I can say you've had your share.

Last edited:
Suuuure you have......wink wink....
Hate to tell ya...but that "KoolAid" is served on BOTH sides of the aisle ;)

Can't say if you're drunk on it...but I can say you've had your share.
Yeah it absolutely is. I never said it was one sided

Forum List

Back