🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously - Animal abuse like this needs to be addressed immediately

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
This is a symptom of a sick society and people who are obviously more than capable of harming other people.
As long as we continue to make horrid animal abuse a wrist slap offense, more people will get started on the road to eventually becoming future serial killers, child killers and just sick people.

Whoever did this is going to do it as many times again as possible.

This is a sickness. As bad as mass shootings.

It needs to stop. Law makers need to WTFU to this.

$8K reward offered for info on Missouri beagle skinned-alive

This is a symptom of a sick society and people who are obviously more than capable of harming other people.
As long as we continue to make horrid animal abuse a wrist slap offense, more people will get started on the road to eventually becoming future serial killers, child killers and just sick people.

well it ALSO needs to change that politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for and are never held accountable for their crimes but it will never change as long as we have this corrupt two party system we have.until we can get our country back from these politicians and get rid of this corrrupt two party system,this will never happen same as politicians will never be held accountable for their crimes like we are for the same crime.

What I would love to know is where that 8K comes from and if that kind of money really is given to people who provide the wanted information about such criminals.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Like I’ve always said progressives are fucked in the head

There is a place in Hell for those monsters.

I can not even read the OP.

Inexcusable. I d Beat that dude nonstop.

and after you do that I would kick him to...you know what

then use a baseball bat.

And no I would not kill him as dead people cannot feel pain. I would just beat him endlessly. Mother fucker.

And no I would not kill him as dead people cannot feel pain. I would just beat him endlessly. Mother fucker.

I absolutely am with you.

He won't live long in good heath that MF

Horrible...This man should be in prison, and seen by the best of mental health professionals to determine what the hell would make a person do that....

People who abuse animals are the lowest of lowest life forms.

I absolutely am with you.

He won't live long in good heath that MF

People who abuse animals are the
Lowest life forms

Horrible...This man should be in prison, and seen by the best of mental health professionals to determine what the hell would make a person do that....

Being in prison is not enough punishment.

He should suffer the same way he made that poor animal suffer.

Nothing less is justice.

well it ALSO needs to change that politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for and are never held accountable for their crimes but it will never change as long as we have this corrupt two party system we have.until we can get our country back from these politicians and get rid of this corrrupt two party system,this will never happen same as politicians will never be held accountable for their crimes like we are for the same crime.

This has to do with sick people who abuse animals.

We need capital punishment for animal abuse like this. whoever could do something like this to an innocent animal does not deserve air to breath.

Coward and mental defect of the 1st degree.

A correctional institute and counseling are too good for that shit stain.

Our God Damned legislators are too fucking LAX on these obvious threats to society.

My question is what the hell is wrong with elected officials that do nothing ?!?!?!

OMG anyone who would do such a thing to an innocent dog seriously needs to be removed from society for a very long time if not the rest of it's life.

I rescued my last dog from someone who said they paid 400 dollars for him and wanted to get their money out of him. They kept him in a cage in their backyard and abused him very badly. He was skin and bones when I rescued him. About a week after rescued him he nearly died of liver infection and failure. He would have died in that cage if I had not rescued him. He was in the animal hospital for several days but got through it. I gave him love, security, safety and trust. Actually I spoiled him rotten. He turned into the most wonderful dog. I had to put him down last year. He was having strokes. The last thing he heard was my voice telling him I loved him. The last thing he felt was my hands holding him and my lips kissing his head. He died in my arms in our home. I miss him so much. To this day, I can never understand why they treated him so badly. He was such a sweet dog.

I hope they find this barbarian who did that and impost the fullest extent of our justice system on them.

Forum List

Back