Seriously, How Awesome Was Obama? Post Your Favorite Moments

The very best moment of Obabble's presidency will be 11:59.59AM EST on January 20, 2017 when he is at his last second in office.

You left out When he kicked the shit out of repubs in 2 elections

Idiot, there will ALWAYS be more with their hands out seeking welfare/freebies/takers than producers/makers. That there are more poor seeking such should not be surprising, nor should it be that they will vote for democraptic politicians that pander to them, that more goodies will be forthcoming if they vote for them. The democraps need lots of new imported illegals to vote for them, since native americans recognize and see right through their lies and theft - that's why white males have not voted for a democratic presidential candidate since Truman in 1948.

Its a fantastic system; promise more freebies - until you run out of other people's money.

BTW dimwit, the repubs gained in both his first and second terms, and now run both houses of congress, most state houses, and just about everywhere else except for the democraptic strongholds like the minority urban areas. And we've all seen what an amazing job the democraps have done for the minorities in this country over the past 60 years.
And what did your scumbags do in 8 years of gwb except get a bunch killed in your bs war? Oh yeah you were always for the poor and needy LOL LOL

How many people has Obabble killed with his Drones program, slick?

Idiot, there will ALWAYS be more with their hands out seeking welfare/freebies/takers than producers/makers. That there are more poor seeking such should not be surprising, nor should it be that they will vote for democraptic politicians that pander to them, that more goodies will be forthcoming if they vote for them. The democraps need lots of new imported illegals to vote for them, since native americans recognize and see right through their lies and theft - that's why white males have not voted for a democratic presidential candidate since Truman in 1948.

Its a fantastic system; promise more freebies - until you run out of other people's money.

BTW dimwit, the repubs gained in both his first and second terms, and now run both houses of congress, most state houses, and just about everywhere else except for the democraptic strongholds like the minority urban areas. And we've all seen what an amazing job the democraps have done for the minorities in this country over the past 60 years.
rhodes those are people that the ultra rich should be caring for not like you who turn a blind eye to others You have no heart no ability to care for those with less than you You are an AH and a republican ,,but again I repeat myself

And what did your scumbags do in 8 years of gwb except get a bunch killed in your bs war? Oh yeah you were always for the poor and needy LOL LOL

Stick it bo where the sun don't shine

run out of OPM ???? what the f---- do you think the chump ah has been doing for 40 years No taxes whose money do you think he plays with???

Thank you for your generous offer, but as your head is already firmly wedged up your ass, I would hate to trouble you to pull it out.

Thank you for your generous offer, but as your head is already firmly wedged up your ass, I would hate to trouble you to pull it out.
but where is yours?? As you make your way up trumps ass do you see any leaving??

rhodes those are people that the ultra rich should be caring for not like you who turn a blind eye to others You have no heart no ability to care for those with less than you You are an AH and a republican ,,but again I repeat myself

WRONG dogshit, in the US you pay massive taxes even as a middle class taxpayer, you do not have to make $1 MM per year to be crushed by taxes - look at your phone bill - 1/3 of it is taxes fees to the government. I and most other taxpayers are beyond fed up seeing hondurans walk across the border and be given freebies by the democraptic party that we paid for, money that could have gone to much better things.

NY State spent $ 5 BBN last year educating illegal aliens alone, that money could have been spent on FAR more worthwhile, more important and needed items, like vets, poor children, infrastructure, etc. Sorry dimwit, but you clearly have no clue.

WRONG dogshit, in the US you pay massive taxes even as a middle class taxpayer, you do not have to make $1 MM per year to be crushed by taxes - look at your phone bill - 1/3 of it is taxes fees to the government. I and most other taxpayers are beyond fed up seeing hondurans walk across the border and be given freebies by the democraptic party that we paid for, money that could have gone to much better things.

NY State spent $ 5 BBN last year educating illegal aliens alone, that money could have been spent on FAR more worthwhile, more important and needed items, like vets, poor children, infrastructure, etc. Sorry dimwit, but you clearly have no clue.
I hate being on the same side as a turd breath such as you but I don't want illegals here either and I want taxcuts and no death taxes

A true class act. Best president I've seen in my lifetime. A man of integrity and heart. Extraordinarily rare qualities in a politician.

This is my favorite moment. What's yours?

In all 57 states under sniper fire?

A true class act. Best president I've seen in my lifetime. A man of integrity and heart. Extraordinarily rare qualities in a politician.

This is my favorite moment. What's yours?

My favorite Obama "moment" was when he called ISIS the "JV team"!

January 20, 2017! That will be his greatest moment. He and his American hating bitch can move overseas!

Forum List

Back