Seriously, How Awesome Was Obama? Post Your Favorite Moments

A true class act. Best president I've seen in my lifetime. A man of integrity and heart. Extraordinarily rare qualities in a politician.

This is my favorite moment. What's yours?

My favorite Obama "moment" was when he called ISIS the "JV team"!

Which was true. ISIS has never done anywheres near the damage to the US that Al Qaeda did.

Absolute gold. Easily my 2nd favorite moment. Look at the look on that humorless twat cheeto Trumpkin's face....lol, love it

Supposedly that was the moment that Trump decided to run for President in 2016. So how did THAT work out for Barry? Doh!

Huh? You do realize we have term limits in this country, don't you?

I was referring to Barack Obama not being able to hand over the Oval Office to the woman that you progressives wanted to carry on his "legacy"! Part of the reason Clinton lost was that for many Americans...they wanted no part of four more years of progressive policy.

A true class act. Best president I've seen in my lifetime. A man of integrity and heart. Extraordinarily rare qualities in a politician.

Which was true. ISIS has never done anywheres near the damage to the US that Al Qaeda did.

What kind of damage have they done to the Middle East and Europe? Obama's JV team comment simply illustrates how clueless the man was when it came to foreign policy.

My favorite moment will be.......

gy9vYsD.jpg

Last edited:

What kind of damage have they done to the Middle East and Europe? Obama's JV team comment simply illustrates how clueless the man was when it came to foreign policy.

Conservative fuckboys got really butthurt over Obama's JV comment because conservative fuckboys hold ISIS is such high regard.

Obama
- Repeatedly violated the Constitution and Law
- Refused to existing law, protected those who broke the law, and - again - broke the law.
- Armed Mexican Drug Cartels, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, and ISIS
- Aided and abetted drug dealers, terrorists, 'refugees', human traffickers, etc
- Was responsible for the deaths of 20+ Americans
- Least transparent / most lawless administration ever

- and much, much more

Obama
- Refused to existing law, protected those who broke the law, and - again - broke the law.
- Aided and abetted drug dealers, terrorists, 'refugees', human traffickers, etc

- and much, much more

Not one fact in your post. But lots of slobber and drool though.

My favorite moment hasn't happened yet, but of your that have, mocking Trump at the dinner, thanks Obama for getting him to run!!!!

PS my favorite moment will be his last ride on marine one

Conservative fuckboys got really butthurt over Obama's JV comment because conservative fuckboys hold ISIS is such high regard.

Obama apologists like yourself refuse to acknowledge the damage that Obama's lack of leadership caused in the Middle East. ISIS became what they did because of the vacuum of power that Barack Obama created. Hundreds of thousands were killed, raped or tortured because the growing power of ISIS was so badly misjudged by this President. Hundreds of thousands were forced to flee their homes creating one of the world's greatest refugee crisis.

Obama

- and much, much more

Not one fact in your post. But lots of slobber and drool though.
You wish.

WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY, DENIER.

Forum List

Back