Seriously, How Awesome Was Obama? Post Your Favorite Moments

A true class act. Best president I've seen in my lifetime. A man of integrity and heart. Extraordinarily rare qualities in a politician.

This is my favorite moment. What's yours?

Oh, I've so many:

When he did his syrian red lines speech, when he fucked over our allies, when he admitted taping Merkel's personal cell phone, when he hung Israel out to dry on UNSC 2334, when Saudi Arabia, Japan, Germany and Ukraine called him out for not taking responsibility for anything, when he let the white collar GM worker pensions collapse but used federal dollars to support the blue collar ones, when he and his scumbag lying turd advisor ben rhodes admitted they lied about iran's moderates when selling the iran nuke deal, when he allowed 60K illegal aliens per month to walk across the border, when he forced homeless shelters to be inserted into middle class suburbs that did not want them, etc.

Those were certainly some of my favorite moments of this hideously incompetent, amateurish community activist pretending to be a president.

leavesoffice.jpg

He is NOT a nice guy. He is an elite snob.

Clockboy invited to WHITEHOUSE because of being the victim of racism.

Mentally disabled white boy is victim of hate crime by 4 blacks IN OBAMA'S HOME TOWN...Obama can't be bothered.

Bye Bye Obama...you have a hell of a legacy. You completely fucked the Dems.

Tough call...

1. when he sold out America for money and favorable media coverage by refusing to re-open the 911 investigation
2. when he lied in 2008 to medical marijuana people about state law compliance and then knifed them in the back by jacking up prosecutions 5 fold from W's pace because they were overwhelmingly white
3. when he achieved the $10 trillion debt added level, more than doubling W...

A true class act. Best president I've seen in my lifetime. A man of integrity and heart. Extraordinarily rare qualities in a politician.

He was awesomely stupid. My favorite moment was his talk with joe the plumber. That's all I needed to hear to convince me he would be a disaster. Too bad few understood the gravity of his mistaken policies.

He was awesomely stupid. My favorite moment was his talk with joe the plumber. That's all I needed to hear to convince me he would be a disaster. Too bad few understood the gravity of his mistaken policies.

My favorite moments were when after he won his second term in office repubs didn't know to shit ot go blind

Oh, I've so many:

When he did his syrian red lines speech, when he fucked over our allies, when he admitted taping Merkel's personal cell phone, when he hung Israel out to dry on UNSC 2334, when Saudi Arabia, Japan, Germany and Ukraine called him out for not taking responsibility for anything, when he let the white collar GM worker pensions collapse but used federal dollars to support the blue collar ones, when he and his scumbag lying turd advisor ben rhodes admitted they lied about iran's moderates when selling the iran nuke deal, when he allowed 60K illegal aliens per month to walk across the border, when he forced homeless shelters to be inserted into middle class suburbs that did not want them, etc.

Those were certainly some of my favorite moments of this hideously incompetent, amateurish community activist pretending to be a president.
You left out When he kicked the shit out of repubs in 2 elections

Oh, I've so many:

and when the dow tripled and when unemployment went down and 14 million employed and wages up for first time in 40 years etc etc

Idiot, there will ALWAYS be more with their hands out seeking welfare/freebies/takers than producers/makers. That there are more poor seeking such should not be surprising, nor should it be that they will vote for democraptic politicians that pander to them, that more goodies will be forthcoming if they vote for them. The democraps need lots of new imported illegals to vote for them, since native americans recognize and see right through their lies and theft - that's why white males have not voted for a democratic presidential candidate since Truman in 1948.

Its a fantastic system; promise more freebies - until you run out of other people's money.

BTW dimwit, the repubs gained in both his first and second terms, and now run both houses of congress, most state houses, and just about everywhere else except for the democraptic strongholds like the minority urban areas. And we've all seen what an amazing job the democraps have done for the minorities in this country over the past 60 years.

And then there is the Obabble Girly Pitch (in Mom Jeans):

Idiot, there will ALWAYS be more with their hands out seeking welfare/freebies/takers than producers/makers. That there are more poor seeking such should not be surprising, nor should it be that they will vote for democraptic politicians that pander to them, that more goodies will be forthcoming if they vote for them. The democraps need lots of new imported illegals to vote for them, since native americans recognize and see right through their lies and theft - that's why white males have not voted for a democratic presidential candidate since Truman in 1948.

Its a fantastic system; promise more freebies - until you run out of other people's money.

BTW dimwit, the repubs gained in both his first and second terms, and now run both houses of congress, most state houses, and just about everywhere else except for the democraptic strongholds like the minority urban areas. And we've all seen what an amazing job the democraps have done for the minorities in this country over the past 60 years.
And what did your scumbags do in 8 years of gwb except get a bunch killed in your bs war? Oh yeah you were always for the poor and needy LOL LOL

Forum List

Back