Seriously, How Awesome Was Obama? Post Your Favorite Moments

Man....watching these great moments of Obama....that orange shitgibbon has some HUGE shoes to fill.

Oh, and we can't forget one of Obama's best moments -- saving America from complete and total economic collapse thanks to the most incompetent Republican administration in US history.

Thank you Obama for your service. You will go down in history as a truly great president.

A true class act. Best president I've seen in my lifetime. A man of integrity and heart. Extraordinarily rare qualities in a politician.

This is my favorite moment. What's yours?

Still to come .... 6 more days.

Making sure Iran will have a Nuke in 10 years? not a good look on the other hand. Basing foreign policy on what you 'Hope' the other guy will do? very Chamberlain like and more likely to get similar results.

Man....watching these great moments of Obama....that orange shitgibbon has some HUGE shoes to fill.

Oh, and we can't forget one of Obama's best moments -- saving America from complete and total economic collapse thanks to the most incompetent Republican administration in US history.

Thank you Obama for your service. You will go down in history as a truly great president.

What did Obama do?

Be specific please

QE......banker bailout...thanks Bushpuppet....Barrypuppet.

QE......banker bailout...thanks Bushpuppet....Barrypuppet.

Well to Bush's credit he made it a loan, when the far left Congress just wanted to give them free money!

See the far left claims they are for the people yet bailed out the banks and wall street!

Much of the stimulus money went to line the pockets of the DNC donors..

My very favorite time will be in a week. Sorry, you asked us, and frankly I suspect you already knew the answers. ;) You just like to
stir.gif

Not stirring shit at all. I just wanted to start a positive thread.

What did Obama do?

Be specific please

He busted his ass to save us from a GOP inflicted catastrophic failure and got us out of the Great Recession caused by Republican shitbags. How quickly you forget.

Life Rule #1. Never, ever vote Republican. You'll always pay for it eventually. They can't govern. It's not their role.

Life Rule #2. See rule #1.

A true class act. Best president I've seen in my lifetime. A man of integrity and heart. Extraordinarily rare qualities in a politician.

My favorite moments where when he declared the governments of Libya, Egypt, and Syria as illegitimate and needing to be toppled, even though none of them attacked us. It proved he and all Dems were total hypocrites for protesting the Iraq War. These declarations were in line with the political goals of ISIS and the Muslim brotherhood. He proved himself to be a warmonger that wants chaos in the Middle East, which created the "refugees". These refugees fleeing to Europe and the US meet Obama's political goals of causing economic and social unrest in Western countries. He's been a progressive's dream come true, which is why almost every Western country is now flocking to conservatives. Obama has exposed progressives for the treasonous c*nts they are.

What did Obama do?

Be specific please

He busted his ass to save us from a GOP inflicted catastrophic failure and got us out of the Great Recession caused by Republican shitbags. How quickly you forget.

Life Rule #1. Never, ever vote Republican. You'll always pay for it eventually. They can't govern. It's not their role.

Life Rule #2. See rule #1.

See how the far left drones and ISIS want to destroy America?

Voting far left is never the answer!

Obama getting his ass kicked by Egypt was one of my favorites so far....my all time favorite will be next Friday!!!!!

Obama gave the green light for Seal Team 6 to nail Osama with little chance of success and that was Obama's five minutes of fame.

Forum List

Back