Seriously, How Awesome Was Obama? Post Your Favorite Moments

I think 2am November 9th, 2016 was my favorite obie moment. It was that instant he must have realized his entire life's work, his eight years as president and his dreams of his father came crashing down to irrelevance and a pile of nothing. It was the moment he realized obiecare was gone, he had accomplished nothing that would last, he wasted eight years and only convinced more people to not vote for people like him. I would have paid money to be there at that moment as he called the drunk hillary and they both screamed in agony over the results and suddenly he realizes he was nothing other than a black president. That was and will be his only accomplishment.

One of my favorites was when he realized that the massive stimulus failed and he said that shovel ready wasn't so shovel ready after all.

Couple of turds trolling already

One's even a mod, hilarious

How was that a troll?
The thread was topic was meant for people to say what positive thing they remember about President Obama but instead got foul language meant to derail the thread. This is classic trolling.

What foul language?

Jesus Christ dude Obama shut down 82 year old guys in walkers, wheel chairs and with Cain's on national monuments you dumb fuck and these old guys were WWII vets

In fact

Fuck you

So far, my favorite moment was when he wanted to raise the debt ceiling so he made a threat to old people that they might not get their Social Security checks (even though SS is a separate fund and should never be affected by debt ceiling).

My most favorite moment has yet to come. 6 more days till the joyous moment.

How was that a troll?
The topic was meant for people to say what positive thing they remember about President Obama but instead got foul language meant to derail the thread. This is classic trolling.
Hey dumbass maybe if he had anything to actually fucking brag about you wouldn't have such a lop sided thread. You want us all to make something up to make obie's time in office seem good? Let me think here...

Obie was awesome because nothing he did is actually going to survive the first year of a Trump presidency. So over all I think his greatest achievement was how easily reversible everything he did was. And I do appreciate that.

One of my favorites was when he realized that the massive stimulus failed and he said that shovel ready wasn't so shovel ready after all.
You're favorite moment is when you imagine something failed?

Living in the US now is so much better than what happened at the end of 2008. Over 70 months of economic growth is a lot better than the economic failure the GOP left us.

So far, my favorite moment was when he wanted to raise the debt ceiling so he made a threat to old people that they might not get their Social Security checks (even though SS is a separate fund and should never be affected by debt ceiling).

My most favorite moment has yet to come. 6 more days till the joyous moment.

How do you think they get the money to redeem the bonds?

How was that a troll?
The thread was topic was meant for people to say what positive thing they remember about President Obama but instead got foul language meant to derail the thread. This is classic trolling.

What foul language?

Jesus Christ dude Obama shut down 82 year old guys in walkers, wheel chairs and with Cain's on national monuments you dumb fuck and these old guys were WWII vets

In fact

Fuck you

It's really weird how the youth today takes their freedom for granted, including Obama

Living in the US now is so much better than what happened at the end of 2008. Over 70 months of economic growth is a lot better than the economic failure the GOP left us.
Imagine? It failed. His entire presidency has been a failure. If it wasn't you people wouldn't be here trying to drum up fake praise for him.

Yeah so much better.

The real UE rate is over 10%. The risk of being killed any second by da black royalty. Shopping turned into a near death riot experience. Terrorist attacks. Doctors only talk to those with cash. Children in school begging for food. Failure is expected.

There is nothing that escaped the deadly obama fog. He's like a Stephen King novel.

Forum List

Back