Seriously, How Awesome Was Obama? Post Your Favorite Moments

I particularly liked when he closed all the veterans memorials and parks, even those that were open 24/7 and actually cost money to close when he didn't get his way on a particular vote. A more disgusting POS act it would be hard to comprehend. That level of douchebaggery, when veterans had traveled to THEIR new memorial, and who's days were numbered, is hard for me to reconcile.

It takes a true asshole to do that to an old person.

I had a snide response loaded and ready. You way out did me here.

raw

Couple of turds trolling already

One's even a mod, hilarious

It's not trolling dude. You specifically asked for my favorite moment. This is my favorite because it showed what an absolute piece of dog shit he was, and is. Priceless!

And you can thank Ted Cruz for that.

Oh? Suddenly obummer isn't responsible for his own actions? What is he, three years old?

Libs still think it's Bush's fault

:lmao:

Not libs. PROGRESSIVES.

I particularly liked when he closed all the veterans memorials and parks, even those that were open 24/7 and actually cost money to close when he didn't get his way on a particular vote. A more disgusting POS act it would be hard to comprehend. That level of douchebaggery, when veterans had traveled to THEIR new memorial, and who's days were numbered, is hard for me to reconcile.

It takes a true asshole to do that to an old person.

"That level of douchebaggery, when veterans had traveled to THEIR new memorial, and who's days were numbered, is hard for me to reconcile."

Anyone who disrespects veterans is a POS, anyone who disrespects those who wear a uniform or who have worn a uniform is a POS.

I wear my own nations uniform, as such I salute those who wear and have worn their own nations uniform :salute:

A true class act. Best president I've seen in my lifetime. A man of integrity and heart. Extraordinarily rare qualities in a politician.

This is my favorite moment. What's yours?

When he leaves the stage on Jan 20.

Barrypuppet was a compromised CIA asset from the start. His mom was CIA and his REAL father FRank Marshall Davis was a card carrying communist. The CIA has always been a jesuit intelligence agency which is why nearly every CIA director has been schooled at a jesuit institution. He is not the first queer to occupy the White House but he is the first to be married to a tranny whose male name was Michael LaVaughn Robinson that played linebacker at Oregon.

Enjoy...because this is BEYOND hilarious!!!!!!

Last edited:
Barrypuppet was a compromised CIA asset from the start. His mom was CIA and his REAL father FRank Marshall Davis was a card carrying communist. The CIA has always been a jesuit intelligence agency which is why nearly every CIA director has been schooled at a jesuit institution. He is not the first queer to occupy the White House but he is the first to be married to a tranny whose male name was Michael LaVaughn Robinson that played linebacker at Oregon.

Enjoy...because this is BEYOND hilarious!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couple of turds trolling already

One's even a mod, hilarious

It's not trolling dude. You specifically asked for my favorite moment. This is my favorite because it showed what an absolute piece of dog shit he was, and is. Priceless!

And you can thank Ted Cruz for that.

Oh? Suddenly obummer isn't responsible for his own actions? What is he, three years old?

Libs still think it's Bush's fault

:lmao:

And everything that's not GWB fault is Ronald Raygun's fault :rolleyes-41:

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

obama-bowx-large.jpg

The+official+obama+bow+guide+obama+has+been+out+and_e76dd9_5393270.jpg

=========================================================

Picture-72.png

Was that good for you, too, snookums?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back