Seriously, why do R-Wers on here keep stating that "there's noting there"?

They have to be, as I stated in my post, nothing else makes sense. The left keeps coming up empty handed and saying they have nothing against Trump and yet they're pulling out all the stops and racing full speed ahead to try and make a case. This while the GOP literally have a shitload of evidence to support perjury, obstruction of justice, TREASON, and most probably even murders against the left IF the damned GOP would call for an actual investigation into their criminal behavior. So I just have to ask, where in the hell is the right's special prosecutor? And I don't mean MUELLER OR COMEY!

Who said we didn't have anything against that orange bastard? You've been listening to fox too much. They give you a distorted view of reality.

No Kidding--these right wingers have lost all critical "thinking" skills. They're so used to getting information regurgitated and spoon fed back to them it's really astounding how dumbed down they have become.

FOX News--especially Sean Hannity is in full panic spin mode right now. Actually trying spin a story around a tragic death of a DNC staffer, Seth Rich to turn it into another conspiracy theory--stating he had Wikileaks on his computer--to spin this away from Julian Assange--Wikileaks founder a known criminal whom he had been praising through-out the campaign season. Assange who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 YEARS--avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Recently leaking 1000's of classified CIA documents informing terrorists on the tactics used to catch them, and recently labeled by CIA chief, Pompeo as a HOSTILE enemy source of this nation. Fox News had to retract after the Rich family threatened them with a law suit.
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com

This is the crap they're listening too.

Who loves Wikileaks?

A couple of great article explaining this.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media
Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

I watched fox for a little while this afternoon. They have a completely different reality. To hear them tell it, Comey completely cleared Trump of any wrong doing, but is probably going to jail soon. The investigation into Russian interference was never really a thing, but it's over now anyway, and they are expecting a full blown investigation into every accusation they ever made against Obama and anyone who was a democrat during his presidency, and Clinton, and whoever was a democrat during his presidency. Trump is the most beloved president ever, and the entire world is in awe of the recent changes in American policy.

Right wingers' NEXT "plan of attack" to defend the orange clown: Belittle or possibly fire Muller......

Let's unleash the dogs of political war....

lord knows THE LEFT would NEVER belittle someone to discredit them.

nothing but honor over there, huh?

No need to belittle Trump. He takes care of that himself.

Who said we didn't have anything against that orange bastard? You've been listening to fox too much. They give you a distorted view of reality.

No Kidding--these right wingers have lost all critical "thinking" skills. They're so used to getting information regurgitated and spoon fed back to them it's really astounding how dumbed down they have become.

FOX News--especially Sean Hannity is in full panic spin mode right now. Actually trying spin a story around a tragic death of a DNC staffer, Seth Rich to turn it into another conspiracy theory--stating he had Wikileaks on his computer--to spin this away from Julian Assange--Wikileaks founder a known criminal whom he had been praising through-out the campaign season. Assange who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 YEARS--avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Recently leaking 1000's of classified CIA documents informing terrorists on the tactics used to catch them, and recently labeled by CIA chief, Pompeo as a HOSTILE enemy source of this nation. Fox News had to retract after the Rich family threatened them with a law suit.

Who loves Wikileaks?

I watched fox for a little while this afternoon. They have a completely different reality. To hear them tell it, Comey completely cleared Trump of any wrong doing, but is probably going to jail soon. The investigation into Russian interference was never really a thing, but it's over now anyway, and they are expecting a full blown investigation into every accusation they ever made against Obama and anyone who was a democrat during his presidency, and Clinton, and whoever was a democrat during his presidency. Trump is the most beloved president ever, and the entire world is in awe of the recent changes in American policy.

Right wingers' NEXT "plan of attack" to defend the orange clown: Belittle or possibly fire Muller......

then why do you and so many others?

I have a bigger question for the right wingers here on USMB.

Why do you continually reply to the OP?

Who loves Wikileaks?

It's fun, and he begs for it.

so no need, but a need.

typical to the end.

so no need, but a need.

typical to the end.

Nope. More of an enjoyable choice.

Because there is not. It's attempt by a of sore losers to delegitimize Trump's presidency.

so no need, but a need.

typical to the end.

that i can understand but when that enjoyable choice means you are blind to one side and way critical of the other - i think it leads to crap all around and why we've got the bucket of shit we have today for politics.

Trump obviously does not care about Russian hacking our election.
That's because on one "hacked the election". That's just an emotional phrase designed to give the less intellectually rigorous a warm and fuzzy that they believe in something substantive.

What MAY have happened is Russia trying to do to us what we routinely do to other countries, ie, use propaganda to influence and sow discord.

Heck, sometimes we don't even wait for an election. Just ask Gadaffi how much respect Obama and Hillary had for his country's administrative processes.

so no need, but a need.

typical to the end.

that i can understand but when that enjoyable choice means you are blind to one side and way critical of the other - i think it leads to crap all around and why we've got the bucket of shit we have today for politics.

I think my side is right, and your side is a bunch of idiots. Prove me wrong.

so no need, but a need.

typical to the end.

I think my side is right, and your side is a bunch of idiots. Prove me wrong.
impossible. but that statement alone tells me all i need to know about you.

prove me wrong.

That's because on one "hacked the election". That's just an emotional phrase designed to give the less intellectually rigorous a warm and fuzzy that they believe in something substantive.

What MAY have happened is Russia trying to do to us what we routinely do to other countries, ie, use propaganda to influence and sow discord.

Heck, sometimes we don't even wait for an election. Just ask Gadaffi how much respect Obama and Hillary had for his country's administrative processes.

No. What the Russians did this time is not routinely done. They took an active part in hacking our elections.

No. What the Russians did this time is not routinely done. They took an active part in hacking our elections.

How so??

How so??

If you are unaware of that by now, you've been watching too much fox.

How so??

I'm just asking, how'd they hack the election?

Elections can't be hacked. Computers can be hacked and data stores can be hacked, but elections can't be hacked. At least they didn't use drone strikes, bombs, and arms shipments like Obama and Hillary did.

How so??

Or maybe you've been watching too much MSLSD.

So what you're telling us is that the existence of an investigation is de facto evidence of guilt?

NO, nitwit.......Without an investigation there would NEVER be any evidence to surface.

As virtually everyday goes by, new evidence of Trump and his acolytes keeps surfacing; and it must scare the shit out of Trump ass kissers.

Without probable cause or even reasonable suspicion of a crime any investigation I'd a fishing expedition that the tax payers shouldn't have to pay for.

Forum List

Back