Seriously, why do R-Wers on here keep stating that "there's noting there"?

Trump obviously does not care about Russian hacking our election.
That's because on one "hacked the election". That's just an emotional phrase designed to give the less intellectually rigorous a warm and fuzzy that they believe in something substantive.

What MAY have happened is Russia trying to do to us what we routinely do to other countries, ie, use propaganda to influence and sow discord.

Heck, sometimes we don't even wait for an election. Just ask Gadaffi how much respect Obama and Hillary had for his country's administrative processes.

No. What the Russians did this time is not routinely done. They took an active part in hacking our elections.

How so??

If you are unaware of that by now, you've been watching too much fox.

I'm just asking, how'd they hack the election?

Again, that has been discussed quite often. I have no desire to rehash bullshit with you. Not my job to reeducate you every day.

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster....

There are currently at least 4 congressional investigations with full subpoena powers.

A special counsel has just recently begun to investigate a variety of charges regarding the Trump administration's possible collusion with Russian operatives, obstruction of justice, and abuses of administrative powers.

Comey (like him or not) has just asserted that there is classified information on Session's, Flynn's and others' lying to law enforcement officials and the vetting processes. rather than (under oath) stating that the Steele's dossier was"fake" and that Session (and several others) were in the clear, Comey chose to respond to congressional questions in close-door sessions.

With ALL that is happening, right wingers on here are STILL stating that the entire investigative processes either don't really exist or are worthless......Interesting.....

1. LWers claimed there was nothing there during Obama's 8 years, and that it was all a witch hunt. Sure looked to me like there was indeed a lot of 'there' there, but they squashed it and buried it and the MSM let them get away with it. Funny how it all changes when the shoe is on the other foot.

2. Actually, nothing has been proven or unproven either way. Your side chooses to believe the worst about Trump just like my side believed and still believes the worst about Obama. And the cycle goes on. Lies from people in gov't is as common as leaves on the ground in autumn, or at best half-truths and innuendo. We can argue all day long about who lies the most, BFD. But I highly doubt any of the ongoing investigations will result in actionable evidence against anybody.

But you DIDN"T POINT OUT the major BIG difference!
The biased MSM was covering up for Obama while making up stories about Trump.
So both sides are not equal unless more people agree that the MSM can't be believed.
Which is HAPPENING now and the MSM is NOT reporting it!
This was in February 2017:
A new national poll finds that Americans see Donald Trump as being more trustworthy than the mainstream media.

The survey, conducted by Emerson College Polling, found that the Trump administration is considered to be truthful by 49% of respondents compared to 48% who think it’s untruthful.

In comparison, the news media is considered to be untruthful by 53% of respondents compared to 39% who find it to be truthful – a 14 point gap.

Americans Find Trump More Trustworthy Than Media; Poll

I can just imagine the gap is even bigger with the daily rounds of "anonymous sources"!
I mean seriously how can the Washington Post be ever believed again when they write:
Last week, the Washington Post unveiled a story based on “the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House.”
The fake news story falsely claimed that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatened to resign.
Rod had a simple answer when asked about that piece of fake news. “No.”

So much for 30 anonymous sources and for the Washington Post’s credibility. But the media keeps shoveling out pieces based on anonymous sources and confirmed by anonymous sources while ignoring the disavowals by those public officials who are willing to go on the record.
The Anonymous Sources of Washington Post and CNN Fake News

People pointed out the stupidity was even greater in thinking "hey if we make up 10 private accounts... why not 30? That makes it even more believable!"
I mean lay people reading that story just found it unbelievable that 30 !!! "the private accounts of more then 30 officials at the White House"!

What can be said of any right wing idiot who cites InfoWars who, in turn, cites Emerson College Polling.....an outfit of young right wingers who purchase their "polling sample" from a discredited outfit that asks them what results do they wish for before selling them the phone list....LOL

(I swear, some right wingers are dumber than a box of used matches....)

Yet you don't have the balls to debate my posts, I wonder why that is.

Cause that would require intellectual honest and the ability to debate

That's because on one "hacked the election". That's just an emotional phrase designed to give the less intellectually rigorous a warm and fuzzy that they believe in something substantive.

What MAY have happened is Russia trying to do to us what we routinely do to other countries, ie, use propaganda to influence and sow discord.

Heck, sometimes we don't even wait for an election. Just ask Gadaffi how much respect Obama and Hillary had for his country's administrative processes.

No. What the Russians did this time is not routinely done. They took an active part in hacking our elections.

How so??

Again, that has been discussed quite often. I have no desire to rehash bullshit with you. Not my job to reeducate you every day.

You now there is no evidence of that so you twist, deflect and dodge.

How so??

You now there is no evidence of that so you twist, deflect and dodge.

The FBI and CIA disagree with you.

. I just provided a post with FOUR links from die-hard progressives on record stating there is no evidence of wrong-doing

You realize since most of the evidence is classified top secret, due to the sources and methods, FISA and NSA origins, they would either not be privy to the evidence, or be breaking the law to reveal the existence of evidence.

Most of zero is zero

Congress isn't where the investigation is. It's just a bunch of Republicans running cover for treason.

Mueller is where the actual investigation is, and he's barely gotten started. He's still assembling his team. And dang, what a team, literally the best lawyers and investigators in the nation. Mueller is having no trouble finding people to work with him. The best and brightest want to be on his team, because it's the kind of case that earns a person a legacy of patriotism, brilliance and success.

In contrast, nobody wants to touch Trump, being they don't want their legacy to be corruption, treason and failure.
Well of course Mueller is getting the best team money can buy, because he's Comey's friend after all. This witch hunt will no doubt continue well into the next election.

Doesn't anyone find it extremely strange that they're still going after Trump and his team even though NOTHING has been found to date? Where is the PROOF? That's still important right?
But the rotten GOP is just letting all that happen while ignoring the OBVIOUS criminality of the left where there's tons of evidence to back up their crimes. I mean is there really anyone left in this country at this point who is so mentally deficient they believe Obama, Hillary, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and scores of others are innocent?

At any rate instead of the GOP going after them, they're making demands on Trump saying he needs to turn over whatever tapes he may have of his and Comey's conversation. So obviously the right and the left are all in bed together because nothing else makes any sense. With corrupt leadership like this, the country is doomed for sure.

So unless you hate kids, I'd suggest you reconsider having that family you may have been contemplating because you will be forcing them into a hellish existence.

So you think the GOP is in the bag for the democrats then, right?
They have to be, as I stated in my post, nothing else makes sense. The left keeps coming up empty handed and saying they have nothing against Trump and yet they're pulling out all the stops and racing full speed ahead to try and make a case. This while the GOP literally have a shitload of evidence to support perjury, obstruction of justice, TREASON, and most probably even murders against the left IF the damned GOP would call for an actual investigation into their criminal behavior. So I just have to ask, where in the hell is the right's special prosecutor? And I don't mean MUELLER OR COMEY!

Who said we didn't have anything against that orange bastard? You've been listening to fox too much. They give you a distorted view of reality.
so why did comey say there wasn't anything and he, Trump, wasn't under investigation? your screw is loose again.

Who said we didn't have anything against that orange bastard? You've been listening to fox too much. They give you a distorted view of reality.

No Kidding--these right wingers have lost all critical "thinking" skills. They're so used to getting information regurgitated and spoon fed back to them it's really astounding how dumbed down they have become.

FOX News--especially Sean Hannity is in full panic spin mode right now. Actually trying spin a story around a tragic death of a DNC staffer, Seth Rich to turn it into another conspiracy theory--stating he had Wikileaks on his computer--to spin this away from Julian Assange--Wikileaks founder a known criminal whom he had been praising through-out the campaign season. Assange who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 YEARS--avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Recently leaking 1000's of classified CIA documents informing terrorists on the tactics used to catch them, and recently labeled by CIA chief, Pompeo as a HOSTILE enemy source of this nation. Fox News had to retract after the Rich family threatened them with a law suit.
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com

This is the crap they're listening too.

Who loves Wikileaks?

A couple of great article explaining this.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media
Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

I watched fox for a little while this afternoon. They have a completely different reality. To hear them tell it, Comey completely cleared Trump of any wrong doing, but is probably going to jail soon. The investigation into Russian interference was never really a thing, but it's over now anyway, and they are expecting a full blown investigation into every accusation they ever made against Obama and anyone who was a democrat during his presidency, and Clinton, and whoever was a democrat during his presidency. Trump is the most beloved president ever, and the entire world is in awe of the recent changes in American policy.

Agree--Fox News is in full panic spin mode. That's Fox News today, a major news network that has lowered themselves to the credibiility of a Tabloid magazine, along with every other right wing talk show host. There's plenty of evidence right now to take down this administration. I just listed it all on post # 185 on this thread.

Donald Trump is not only going to destroy the Republican party--but the credibility of FOX News and every right wing talk show host that promoted him.

foxshines.jpg

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018.

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn down the entire party in 2018-2020 & beyond.

I know that you still haven't come to terms with Hillary losing, Oreo...but when you constantly proclaim that the GOP needs to remove Trump from office "asap" it becomes a bit pathetic at some point!

What's damning to your narrative that Trump colluded with the Russians to subvert our elections is Comey's testimony that Trump encouraged him to investigate the Russian thing even if it meant investigation his "satellites" or top aides! Other than Trump telling Comey that he "hoped" the FBI would go easy on Flynn because he was a good guy...I haven't seen a shred of evidence linking Trump to Russian hacking! I'm sorry but it's just not there! Hoping someone does something is not the same as ORDERING someone to do something! There isn't a prosecutor alive that would take that case to court because they know they'd get laughed at.

I guess that's why they are investigating what happened. I'm pretty sure this won't prematurely end, and they will have all the facts needed before it's taken to court.

they are, I haven't seen jack shit. how do I know anything is going on other than MSM reporting fake shit every day. Please post up something of relevance.

No Kidding--these right wingers have lost all critical "thinking" skills. They're so used to getting information regurgitated and spoon fed back to them it's really astounding how dumbed down they have become.

FOX News--especially Sean Hannity is in full panic spin mode right now. Actually trying spin a story around a tragic death of a DNC staffer, Seth Rich to turn it into another conspiracy theory--stating he had Wikileaks on his computer--to spin this away from Julian Assange--Wikileaks founder a known criminal whom he had been praising through-out the campaign season. Assange who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 YEARS--avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Recently leaking 1000's of classified CIA documents informing terrorists on the tactics used to catch them, and recently labeled by CIA chief, Pompeo as a HOSTILE enemy source of this nation. Fox News had to retract after the Rich family threatened them with a law suit.
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com

This is the crap they're listening too.

Who loves Wikileaks?

A couple of great article explaining this.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media
Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

I watched fox for a little while this afternoon. They have a completely different reality. To hear them tell it, Comey completely cleared Trump of any wrong doing, but is probably going to jail soon. The investigation into Russian interference was never really a thing, but it's over now anyway, and they are expecting a full blown investigation into every accusation they ever made against Obama and anyone who was a democrat during his presidency, and Clinton, and whoever was a democrat during his presidency. Trump is the most beloved president ever, and the entire world is in awe of the recent changes in American policy.

Agree--Fox News is in full panic spin mode. That's Fox News today, a major news network that has lowered themselves to the credibiility of a Tabloid magazine, along with every other right wing talk show host. There's plenty of evidence right now to take down this administration. I just listed it all on post # 185 on this thread.

Donald Trump is not only going to destroy the Republican party--but the credibility of FOX News and every right wing talk show host that promoted him.

foxshines.jpg

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018.

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn down the entire party in 2018-2020 & beyond.

I know that you still haven't come to terms with Hillary losing, Oreo...but when you constantly proclaim that the GOP needs to remove Trump from office "asap" it becomes a bit pathetic at some point!

What's damning to your narrative that Trump colluded with the Russians to subvert our elections is Comey's testimony that Trump encouraged him to investigate the Russian thing even if it meant investigation his "satellites" or top aides! Other than Trump telling Comey that he "hoped" the FBI would go easy on Flynn because he was a good guy...I haven't seen a shred of evidence linking Trump to Russian hacking! I'm sorry but it's just not there! Hoping someone does something is not the same as ORDERING someone to do something! There isn't a prosecutor alive that would take that case to court because they know they'd get laughed at.

I guess that's why they are investigating what happened. I'm pretty sure this won't prematurely end, and they will have all the facts needed before it's taken to court.

they are, I haven't seen jack shit. how do I know anything is going on other than MSM reporting fake shit every day. Please post up something of relevance.

Again, not my job to reeducate you every day. If you're really interested, watch something besides fox.

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster....

There are currently at least 4 congressional investigations with full subpoena powers.

A special counsel has just recently begun to investigate a variety of charges regarding the Trump administration's possible collusion with Russian operatives, obstruction of justice, and abuses of administrative powers.

Comey (like him or not) has just asserted that there is classified information on Session's, Flynn's and others' lying to law enforcement officials and the vetting processes. rather than (under oath) stating that the Steele's dossier was"fake" and that Session (and several others) were in the clear, Comey chose to respond to congressional questions in close-door sessions.

With ALL that is happening, right wingers on here are STILL stating that the entire investigative processes either don't really exist or are worthless......Interesting.....
Well, what happens if at the end of the day we find out that Trump offered to ease sanctions because he wants better relations with Russia and never believed in Nato, Putin helped him win because he fears Hillary more than anyone possibly other than McCain, and Trump owes Putins oligarchs 200 million?

Because there is not. It's attempt by a of sore losers to delegitimize Trump's presidency.

release the secret tapes and your tax returns, Mr. trump....and put an end to all of these "horrible" shadows over your presidency........LOL

Same stupid straw man argument......

The investigations are MORE to determine

WHY did the RNC change its platform to soften the US stance toward Russia on the sanctions???

WHY did several members of Trump's entourage meet with Russian spies and oligarchs and THEN lied about those meetings and their content???

Without probable cause or even reasonable suspicion of a crime any investigation I'd a fishing expedition that the tax payers shouldn't have to pay for.

"Brilliant"........So, why was Flynn FIRED and Session (soon to be fired) recuse himself??? LOL

WHY did the RNC change its platform to soften the US stance toward Russia on the sanctions???

WHY did several members of Trump's entourage meet with Russian spies and oligarchs and THEN lied about those meetings and their content???
Words mean things, and when people use vacuous, emotional phrases, thinking they're making a substantive argument, I like to point it out.

Words mean things, and when people use vacuous, emotional phrases, thinking they're making a substantive argument, I like to point it out.

So, nitwit, use "words" to address the 2 questions I posed....they are the impetus of the investigations.

so why did comey say there wasn't anything and he, Trump, wasn't under investigation? your screw is loose again.

Always remember that Nixon did NOT himself break into the Watergate complex.......LOL

So, nitwit, use "words" to address the 2 questions I posed....they are the impetus of the investigations.
Sure, they're under investigation, and I'm not on the investigative team. Anything I, or you, would have to say about them would constitute yet more vacuous, emotional statements that mean nothing. Now, address Penelope's statement, which is what launched my particular intervention.

Forum List

Back