Seriously, why do R-Wers on here keep stating that "there's noting there"?

Without probable cause or even reasonable suspicion of a crime any investigation I'd a fishing expedition that the tax payers shouldn't have to pay for.

"Brilliant"........So, why was Flynn FIRED and Session (soon to be fired) recuse himself??? LOL

Flynn was fired for lying to the vice-president . Sessions wont be fired and he, like thousands of other prosecutors and judges recused himself to avoid the appearance of impropriety. Something honest people do. Which is probably why you don't understand it

so why did comey say there wasn't anything and he, Trump, wasn't under investigation? your screw is loose again.

Always remember that Nixon did NOT himself break into the Watergate complex.......LOL
yep and he was never impeached. And?
He was impeached, as was Clinton, and unlike Clinton, there was no doubt the Senate would impeach, so he resigned. Sadly, imo. He'd possibly have skated if he'd found someone (Erlichman or Haldeman) who'd fall on his sword to say they and not the potus were behind it, and Nixon was really sorry. But the tapes were a disaster.

so why did comey say there wasn't anything and he, Trump, wasn't under investigation? your screw is loose again.

Always remember that Nixon did NOT himself break into the Watergate complex.......LOL
He was impeached, as was Clinton, and unlike Clinton, there was no doubt the Senate would impeach, so he resigned. Sadly, imo. He'd possibly have skated if he'd found someone (Erlichman or Haldeman) who'd fall on his sword to say they and not the potus were behind it, and Nixon was really sorry. But the tapes were a disaster.
no he wasn't bubba. hly fk you can't be that stupid.

I watched fox for a little while this afternoon. They have a completely different reality. To hear them tell it, Comey completely cleared Trump of any wrong doing, but is probably going to jail soon. The investigation into Russian interference was never really a thing, but it's over now anyway, and they are expecting a full blown investigation into every accusation they ever made against Obama and anyone who was a democrat during his presidency, and Clinton, and whoever was a democrat during his presidency. Trump is the most beloved president ever, and the entire world is in awe of the recent changes in American policy.

Agree--Fox News is in full panic spin mode. That's Fox News today, a major news network that has lowered themselves to the credibiility of a Tabloid magazine, along with every other right wing talk show host. There's plenty of evidence right now to take down this administration. I just listed it all on post # 185 on this thread.

Donald Trump is not only going to destroy the Republican party--but the credibility of FOX News and every right wing talk show host that promoted him.

foxshines.jpg

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018.

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn down the entire party in 2018-2020 & beyond.

I know that you still haven't come to terms with Hillary losing, Oreo...but when you constantly proclaim that the GOP needs to remove Trump from office "asap" it becomes a bit pathetic at some point!

What's damning to your narrative that Trump colluded with the Russians to subvert our elections is Comey's testimony that Trump encouraged him to investigate the Russian thing even if it meant investigation his "satellites" or top aides! Other than Trump telling Comey that he "hoped" the FBI would go easy on Flynn because he was a good guy...I haven't seen a shred of evidence linking Trump to Russian hacking! I'm sorry but it's just not there! Hoping someone does something is not the same as ORDERING someone to do something! There isn't a prosecutor alive that would take that case to court because they know they'd get laughed at.

I guess that's why they are investigating what happened. I'm pretty sure this won't prematurely end, and they will have all the facts needed before it's taken to court.
they are, I haven't seen jack shit. how do I know anything is going on other than MSM reporting fake shit every day. Please post up something of relevance.

Again, not my job to reeducate you every day. If you're really interested, watch something besides fox.

Let's see..
Washington Post...says 30 private accounts...

Inside Trump’s anger and impatience — and his sudden decision to fire Comey

But the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House, the Justice Department, the FBI and on Capitol Hill, as well as Trump confidants and other senior Republicans, paint a conflicting narrative centered on the president’s brewing personal animus toward Comey. Many of those interviewed spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to candidly discuss internal deliberations.

As was pointed out they could have said "10" officials and been more believable but "30"???

30 officials at the White house are leaking?

Believe that and you MSM suckers believe anything!

Nixon was was NEVER IMPEACHED!!!
FACTS..
Only two presidents have been impeached in United States history, and neither was convicted of the charges filed against him. No president has been convicted of the charges filed against him during impeachment proceedings.

ANDREW JOHNSON and Bill Clinton.
Clinton, the nation's 42nd president, was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, for allegedly misleading a grand jury about his extramarital affair with Lewinsky in the White House, and then persuading others to lie about it, too.

The charges against Clinton were perjury and obstruction of justice.

After a trial, the Senate acquitted Clinton of both charges on February 12

How Many Presidents Have Been Impeached? Here's a List

It is so easy to fool idiots like you! Use the internet before you write stupid comments!!!

What conservative republicans ALSO keep conveniently forget is that Nixon had to be PARDONED by Ford.

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster....

There are currently at least 4 congressional investigations with full subpoena powers.

A special counsel has just recently begun to investigate a variety of charges regarding the Trump administration's possible collusion with Russian operatives, obstruction of justice, and abuses of administrative powers.

Comey (like him or not) has just asserted that there is classified information on Session's, Flynn's and others' lying to law enforcement officials and the vetting processes. rather than (under oath) stating that the Steele's dossier was"fake" and that Session (and several others) were in the clear, Comey chose to respond to congressional questions in close-door sessions.

With ALL that is happening, right wingers on here are STILL stating that the entire investigative processes either don't really exist or are worthless......Interesting.....

lb170609c20170608093202.jpg

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster....

There are currently at least 4 congressional investigations with full subpoena powers.

A special counsel has just recently begun to investigate a variety of charges regarding the Trump administration's possible collusion with Russian operatives, obstruction of justice, and abuses of administrative powers.

Comey (like him or not) has just asserted that there is classified information on Session's, Flynn's and others' lying to law enforcement officials and the vetting processes. rather than (under oath) stating that the Steele's dossier was"fake" and that Session (and several others) were in the clear, Comey chose to respond to congressional questions in close-door sessions.

With ALL that is happening, right wingers on here are STILL stating that the entire investigative processes either don't really exist or are worthless......Interesting.....

So, you and your ilk should have NO worries, correct???? LOL

Agree--Fox News is in full panic spin mode. That's Fox News today, a major news network that has lowered themselves to the credibiility of a Tabloid magazine, along with every other right wing talk show host. There's plenty of evidence right now to take down this administration. I just listed it all on post # 185 on this thread.

Donald Trump is not only going to destroy the Republican party--but the credibility of FOX News and every right wing talk show host that promoted him.

foxshines.jpg

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018.

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn down the entire party in 2018-2020 & beyond.

I know that you still haven't come to terms with Hillary losing, Oreo...but when you constantly proclaim that the GOP needs to remove Trump from office "asap" it becomes a bit pathetic at some point!

What's damning to your narrative that Trump colluded with the Russians to subvert our elections is Comey's testimony that Trump encouraged him to investigate the Russian thing even if it meant investigation his "satellites" or top aides! Other than Trump telling Comey that he "hoped" the FBI would go easy on Flynn because he was a good guy...I haven't seen a shred of evidence linking Trump to Russian hacking! I'm sorry but it's just not there! Hoping someone does something is not the same as ORDERING someone to do something! There isn't a prosecutor alive that would take that case to court because they know they'd get laughed at.

I guess that's why they are investigating what happened. I'm pretty sure this won't prematurely end, and they will have all the facts needed before it's taken to court.
they are, I haven't seen jack shit. how do I know anything is going on other than MSM reporting fake shit every day. Please post up something of relevance.

Again, not my job to reeducate you every day. If you're really interested, watch something besides fox.

Let's see..

But the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House, the Justice Department, the FBI and on Capitol Hill, as well as Trump confidants and other senior Republicans, paint a conflicting narrative centered on the president’s brewing personal animus toward Comey. Many of those interviewed spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to candidly discuss internal deliberations.

As was pointed out they could have said "10" officials and been more believable but "30"???

Trump is the only President in this nation's history that is stupid enough to attack and insult the 3 most powerful agencies in this country. The media, our intelligence agencies & the DOJ.

The more he calls the media FAKE--the more they write and report. The more he insults our Intelligence agencies, by referring to Russia hackings a "ruse" the more he implicates himself in a cover-up and the deeper he will dig.:dig:

Jeff Sessions just offered up his resignation--because Trump has been continually lambasting him for recusing himself from this Russian investigation.
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com
Jeff Sessions Offered to Resign Amid Tension With Donald Trump

What Trump never understands--is that Comey and others swore an oath to THIS COUNTRY--to defend and protect against Foreign & Domestic enemies--not to protect him against investigations. So yes they will leak information.

EXAMPLE--There were only 3 other Americans in the Oval Office meeting with the Russians. National Security adviser H.R. McMaster, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. One of them leaked that Trump had given the Russians classified information--that HAD NOT gone through the process of being de-classified. (This puts agents around the world--whom are put in very dangerous situations around the world--up for beheadings.) So which one of them leaked? They may very well consider Trump to be the enemy--but fein likeablity in public.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics.com

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

Last edited:

Let's see..

Trump is the only President in this nation's history that is stupid enough to attack and insult the 3 most powerful agencies in this country. The media, our intelligence agencies & the DOJ.

The more he calls the media FAKE--the more they write and report. The more he insults our Intelligence agencies, by referring to Russia hackings a "ruse" the more he implicates himself in a cover-up and the deeper he will dig.:dig:

Jeff Sessions just offered up his resignation--because Trump has been continually lambasting him for recusing himself from this Russian investigation.

What Trump never understands--is that Comey and others swore an oath to THIS COUNTRY--to defend and protect against Foreign & Domestic enemies--not to protect him against investigations. So yes they will leak information.

EXAMPLE--There were only 3 other Americans in the Oval Office meeting with the Russians. National Security adviser H.R. McMaster, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. One of them leaked that Trump had given the Russians classified information--that HAD NOT gone through the process of being de-classified. (This puts agents around the world--whom are put in very dangerous situations around the world--up for beheadings.) So which one of them leaked? They may very well consider Trump to be the enemy--but fein likeablity in public.
MSM continues to report fake news. Trump spot on. Next.

1. I have no 'ilk"....I'm a one-of-a-kind

2. Not only have you Leftists been found empty, jejune, without any argument.....but you're so dumb that it just doesn't matter to you.

bg060817dAPR20170608014508.jpg

What conservative republicans ALSO keep conveniently forget is that Nixon had to be PARDONED by Ford.

Ford didn't have to pardon him. He chose to. What would have happened if he hadn't is speculation

conveniently forgetting is you and yours. Nixon was not impeached. so fk you!

Let's see..

You wrote: "One of them leaked that Trump had given the Russians classified information--that HAD NOT gone through the process of being de-classified."
FACT as published by the Washington Post and YOU fell for it! Obviously you don't ever read the entire articles... as your attention span is so short!

Headlines: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

But when you read the article:
"As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law."
So why was the headline so biased? "Trump revealed ....."?

But people like you with your blind belief the MSM is "Objective" just don't read thoroughly enough. You jump to conclusions!

Let's see..

MSM continues to report fake news. Trump spot on. Next.

Sure lady. I know you shot that deer, and I'm not arguing with you. Just let me get my saddle off of it, and I'll leave you alone.

"As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law."

In other words....as Nixon famously stated......The president is ABOVE the law and anything he does CANNOT be illegal.......Well,that worked out well for Nixon, don't you think?

Heck, Trump could give out the nuclear codes to Putin, and right winger will STILL say that he is perfectly correct in doing so.

Let's see..

You wrote: "One of them leaked that Trump had given the Russians classified information--that HAD NOT gone through the process of being de-classified."
FACT as published by the Washington Post and YOU fell for it! Obviously you don't ever read the entire articles... as your attention span is so short!

Headlines: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

But when you read the article:
So why was the headline so biased? "Trump revealed ....."?

But people like you with your blind belief the MSM is "Objective" just don't read thoroughly enough. You jump to conclusions!

My only worry is the number of truly ignorant people around...
Raise your paw.

Forum List

Back