Seriously, why do R-Wers on here keep stating that "there's noting there"?

Because we have common sense and can smell bullshit before we step in it.

Your nose must have been stuffed up when you actually BELIEVED the orange charlatan's bullshit.

How's that wall, repeal and replace the ACA and tax reform coming along.......... LOL

If you want to display your ignorance. Tell us what level security clearance President Trump has

post #278
that would be true with anyone, it isn't party restrictive.

That doesn't answer the questiobn,.

So you lied, as usual

You didn't answer the question. Typical Trump supporter. Next you'll deny you said you answered the question.

I just put you in your place....with facts.

On what possible basis could you, at this point, suggest that anyone else is ignorant?

And.....don't ever forget:
You represent the "I" in "team."

I just got here, you did nothing. But you did avoid the question

If you want to display your ignorance. Tell us what level security clearance President Trump has

"us"???

You have a tapeworm?

You certainly don't mean to suggest that anyone would select you to speak for him???
Really...you're a dunce.

You certainly don't mean to suggest that anyone would select you to speak for him???
Really...you're a dunce.

That's not the question....the question is why you're so willing to display your ignorance....

....over and over again.

One can only conclude that you've been told same so often, you simply accept it.

post #278
that would be true with anyone, it isn't party restrictive.

That doesn't answer the questiobn,.

So you lied, as usual

You didn't answer the question. Typical Trump supporter. Next you'll deny you said you answered the question.
how do you figure, is it true or not to your statement in your post I responded to?

from you: If you want to upset a repoublican,. Tell him./her that you have a higher security clearance than the president of the united states, and watch their heads explode.

that would be true with anyone, it isn't party restrictive

Really...you're a dunce.

a simpler answer is the same as obummer had. or reagan or clinton or any of the other presidents before him. Not sure what point you're after chuckie.

what does it mean to be commander in chief?

how do you figure, is it true or not to your statement in your post I responded to?

from you: If you want to upset a repoublican,. Tell him./her that you have a higher security clearance than the president of the united states, and watch their heads explode.

You fabricated that last post. You took a question from one post, and applied it to the answer of another.

If you try to post a linked post, backing that up, it will quickly show you lied once again.

Mr. pants on fire.

You fabricated that last post. You took a question from one post, and applied it to the answer of another.

If you try to post a linked post, backing that up, it will quickly show you lied once again.

Mr. pants on fire.
#278 stupid fk. it was from a quote on top of yours. are you really that naive?

You tried to answer the question from the previous post in the following post. And claimed you answered ther question posted.

I showed you the question and the answers and they didn't match.

You tried to answer the question from the previous post in the following post. And claimed you answered ther question posted.

I showed you the question and the answers and they didn't match.
you attempted to be creative, I followed suit. Your post I quoted was in response to your question, yes or no? Or are you too fking chicken grabbing to answer?

you attempted to be creative, I followed suit. Your post I quoted was in response to your question, yes or no? Or are you too fking chicken grabbing to answer?

I just answered your question and in the process kicked your ass seven ways from sunday, making you look like a complete fool. But that's just being creative.

so why did comey say there wasn't anything and he, Trump, wasn't under investigation? your screw is loose again.

Always remember that Nixon did NOT himself break into the Watergate complex.......LOL
yep and he was never impeached. And?
He was impeached, as was Clinton, and unlike Clinton, there was no doubt the Senate would impeach, so he resigned. Sadly, imo. He'd possibly have skated if he'd found someone (Erlichman or Haldeman) who'd fall on his sword to say they and not the potus were behind it, and Nixon was really sorry. But the tapes were a disaster.
no he wasn't bubba. hly fk you can't be that stupid.
fuck you asslick

so why did comey say there wasn't anything and he, Trump, wasn't under investigation? your screw is loose again.

Always remember that Nixon did NOT himself break into the Watergate complex.......LOL
yep and he was never impeached. And?
He was impeached, as was Clinton, and unlike Clinton, there was no doubt the Senate would impeach, so he resigned. Sadly, imo. He'd possibly have skated if he'd found someone (Erlichman or Haldeman) who'd fall on his sword to say they and not the potus were behind it, and Nixon was really sorry. But the tapes were a disaster.
no he wasn't bubba. hly fk you can't be that stupid.
fuck you asslick
:itsok::itsok::itsok:

Forum List

Back