Seriously, why do R-Wers on here keep stating that "there's noting there"?

/---- Because you've got a big old pile of NOTHING. Thanks for asking

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
They didn't have anything at the beginning of the Ted Bunby trial either. Same type thing.
I can't believe it! How can anyone believe anything people like you put up if in 16 words you can't even spell "Bundy"!
It is so easy to just check if you have question as I did! I wasn't for sure how it was spelled but I knew it was wrong!
Another example of you idiots believing everything you read/hear. But are too lazy just to check the facts!
You people are just so f...king lazy! It is Bundy! Dummy! You guys are so lazy!

I'll have myself flogged first thing in the morning. Will that make you feel better? I noted that you only had a problem with my typo........not with the facts of the remark.
/---- Oh I spotted it too but I'm tired of Libtards screaming Grammar Nazi whenever you point out an error to them.

Thank you for your service.

feb91654a5e25aae136612a2b8078103.jpg
/---- LOL

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster....

There are currently at least 4 congressional investigations with full subpoena powers.

A special counsel has just recently begun to investigate a variety of charges regarding the Trump administration's possible collusion with Russian operatives, obstruction of justice, and abuses of administrative powers.

Comey (like him or not) has just asserted that there is classified information on Session's, Flynn's and others' lying to law enforcement officials and the vetting processes. rather than (under oath) stating that the Steele's dossier was"fake" and that Session (and several others) were in the clear, Comey chose to respond to congressional questions in close-door sessions.

With ALL that is happening, right wingers on here are STILL stating that the entire investigative processes either don't really exist or are worthless......Interesting.....

Allen derchowicz, is a hardcore liberal, is also one of the most famous lawyers in the world. Is also saying there is nothing there.

Honestly I want to know where the whole collusion talk started. Whoever started it, that's all there's ever been to it. Where's the collusion? Where are the sanctions being lifted, the real estate deals, all of that? Where is it? It's been six damn months. You're asking why does everybody keep saying there's nothing there. ALLEN FUCKING DERCHOWICZ IS SAYING THERES NOTHING THERE, HARVARD LAW PROFESSOR, THE OJ DREAM TEAM. JAMES FUCKING COMEY SAID TRUMP ISNT UNDER INVESTIGATION 3 FUCKING TIMES, AND ADMITTED IT. Theres no secret comey or derachawicz both don't like trump. AND YOUR ASKING WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THERES NOTHING THERE, WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING THERE TO SHOW.

And here I am defending someone I don't even like, because the left is THAT ridiculous. There is more evidence that Hillary collided with foreign governments as SOS, than there is with trump...of which you have a meeting behind closed doors to discuss classified information...That's a fact there's more evidence there of actual collusion...yet no ones investigating, none of you are speaking out against that. Hypocrites. What do you have? Nothing, you've had nothing, just baseless theories of "well there might be something there, we need to investigate." How would you feel if cops tried to pull that with you?

No. What the Russians did this time is not routinely done. They took an active part in hacking our elections.

Specifically, how did they hack the election? Please show your proof that it was the Russians who provided EMAILS to Julian Assange. Whoever hacked those emails, did not hack the election.

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster....

There are currently at least 4 congressional investigations with full subpoena powers.

A special counsel has just recently begun to investigate a variety of charges regarding the Trump administration's possible collusion with Russian operatives, obstruction of justice, and abuses of administrative powers.

Comey (like him or not) has just asserted that there is classified information on Session's, Flynn's and others' lying to law enforcement officials and the vetting processes. rather than (under oath) stating that the Steele's dossier was"fake" and that Session (and several others) were in the clear, Comey chose to respond to congressional questions in close-door sessions.

With ALL that is happening, right wingers on here are STILL stating that the entire investigative processes either don't really exist or are worthless......Interesting.....

They didn't have anything at the beginning of the Ted Bunby trial either. Same type thing.
I can't believe it! How can anyone believe anything people like you put up if in 16 words you can't even spell "Bundy"!
It is so easy to just check if you have question as I did! I wasn't for sure how it was spelled but I knew it was wrong!
Another example of you idiots believing everything you read/hear. But are too lazy just to check the facts!

I'll have myself flogged first thing in the morning. Will that make you feel better? I noted that you only had a problem with my typo........not with the facts of the remark.
Of course flogging is stupid and again shows your ignorance! The point of my comment was simple things idiots like you can't even handle.
So how would you know what the MSM is biasedly reporting if you can't even figure out how to USE the Internet to correctly spell Bundy!
It's perfect illustration! You are in such a hurry you don't read the details much less in your case take time to make sure of a simple spelling that using
the Internet would show!
That is the point! People like you put crap up and believe that the rest of us intelligent people would buy it! Why would I believe anything you post
if you can't even take the time to check on the name?

Last edited:

/---- Oh I spotted it too but I'm tired of Libtards screaming Grammar Nazi whenever you point out an error to them.

Thank you for your service.

feb91654a5e25aae136612a2b8078103.jpg

As usual you idiots MISSED THE POINT!
If idiots like you can't even take the time to at least use the Internet as I did to correctly spell the name why in the hell should we believe anything you post?
See the difference between people of intelligence such as I am and you idiots is, WE want to know the facts before we make some comment!
That's why even though I thought the name was wrong, I didn't immediately respond but CHECKED THE FACT FIRST!
And as a result I am now accused of a stupid ass moniker? You people continue to show your ignorance in so many ways.
Thanks again for confirming with me and the rest of the people that DO take the time to check their comments. Maybe if you and your ilk did a little more
checking with a little more jaundice regarding the MSM you might have a more cogent argument!

Last edited:
The FBI and CIA disagree with you.

Please show us the site and link to where the FBI and CIA state that they have evidence that Russia hacked the election.

What is your definition of "hacked the election"? Perhaps the problem is that you have your own private definition that no one else knows.

He was impeached, as was Clinton,

So easy to do research on the internet, simply "Bing" Richard Nixon and you'll see he was never impeached. Had he gone on TV when it first came to light and told the nation what had happened and apologize, the matter would have gone away.

LAME !!!! So, Ford just pardoned Nixon for the "fun of it"???...........LOL

Former President Ford pardoned Richard Nixon in order to put the issue behind us and move on with the governing of the nation. President Ford did that at great expense to himself but he did it for the good of the nation. Had he NOT pardoned Nixon, we'd have been bogged down in that for years.

President Ford did the right thing and the best thing for the country.

Allen derchowicz, is a hardcore liberal, is also one of the most famous lawyers in the world. Is also saying there is nothing there.

Alan is a "legal whore".........Did he help to get OJ Simpson off on TWO murders??? LOL

Alan is a "legal whore".........Did he help to get OJ Simpson off on TWO murders??? LOL
He's not representing trump jackass, he's got no reason to defend him. But you're right lets rely on ad hominems instead of a Harvard law professors and comeys own words.

Honestly I want to know where the whole collusion talk started. Whoever started it, that's all there's ever been to it. Where's the collusion? Where are the sanctions being lifted, the real estate deals, all of that? Where is it? It's been six damn months. You're asking why does everybody keep saying there's nothing there. ALLEN FUCKING DERCHOWICZ IS SAYING THERES NOTHING THERE, HARVARD LAW PROFESSOR, THE OJ DREAM TEAM. JAMES FUCKING COMEY SAID TRUMP ISNT UNDER INVESTIGATION 3 FUCKING TIMES, AND ADMITTED IT. Theres no secret comey or derachawicz both don't like trump. AND YOUR ASKING WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THERES NOTHING THERE, WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING THERE TO SHOW.

And here I am defending someone I don't even like, because the left is THAT ridiculous. There is more evidence that Hillary collided with foreign governments as SOS, than there is with trump...of which you have a meeting behind closed doors to discuss classified information...That's a fact there's more evidence there of actual collusion...yet no ones investigating, none of you are speaking out against that. Hypocrites. What do you have? Nothing, you've had nothing, just baseless theories of "well there might be something there, we need to investigate." How would you feel if cops tried to pull that with you?

You can scroll back to post # 185 on this thread--watch the video's--read the articles. It's clear there's much more here than just smoke.

Of course flogging is stupid and again shows your ignorance! The point of my comment was simple things idiots like you can't even handle.
So how would you know what the MSM is biasedly reporting if you can't even figure out how to USE the Internet to correctly spell Bundy!
It's perfect illustration! You are in such a hurry you don't read the details much less in your case take time to make sure of a simple spelling that using
the Internet would show!
That is the point! People like you put crap up and believe that the rest of us intelligent people would buy it! Why would I believe anything you post
if you can't even take the time to check on the name?

Thank you for that illuminating peek into the priorities of your life. I'm gonna go shit now.

You can scroll back to post # 185 on this thread--watch the video's--read the articles. It's clear there's much more here than just smoke.
Where's the body? Where's the stolen merchandise? It's like a rent a cop continually searching somebody because they're for certain they stole something. And they keep looking, and looking, and looking. There's nothing in the store missing. But they keep looking and keep looking. COLLUSION, where's the collusion? But yea I guess we shouldn't believe comey huh?

Where's the body? Where's the stolen merchandise? It's like a rent a cop continually searching somebody because they're for certain they stole something. And they keep looking, and looking, and looking. There's nothing in the store missing. But they keep looking and keep looking. COLLUSION, where's the collusion? But yea I guess we shouldn't believe comey huh?

This is what we know so-far:

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Comey says FBI began investigation into Russia meddling in July

This 8 minute Fox News video--Shep Smith states that Trump surrogates where not only on the phone with the Russian ambassador but with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that DNC databases were getting hacked into.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

McCain wants to know why "we will not arm Ukranians against pro Russian Separatists" was put in the Republican platform". See above link--More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russian Ambassador.

Adam Schiff co-chair of the House Intelligence commitee had this to say.

Michael Flynn--currently under criminal investigation for committing a Felony by lying to the FBI. We find out he was acting as an undisclosed foreign agent while attending National Security briefings, being a paid lobbyist for Turkey and receiving payments from Russia. Who then asked for immunity against prosecution--stating "he has a story to tell."
Flynn seeks immunity for testimony - CNNPolitics.com
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report
Trump adviser Flynn paid by multiple Russia-related entities, new records show
Michael Flynn will invoke 5th Amendment, won't comply with Senate's subpoena due to 'escalating public frenzy against him'

Jeff Sessions: who recently offered up his resignation. Also accused of lying under oath to congress, for not disclosing that he had met with the Russian ambassador twice during the campaign season Now there is allegedly a 3rd time he did not disclose that he met with the Russian Ambassador.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com
Sources: Congress investigating another possible Sessions-Kislyak meeting - CNNPolitics.com
Jeff Sessions offered to quit during exchange with Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Jared Kushner: Trump's son-in-law who asked the Russian Ambassador for a direct private secure line to the Kremlin.
Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin - CNNPolitics.com

Trump fires Comey:
Trump fires FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com

Trump admits OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE in an NBC T.V interview:
Trump said he was thinking of Russia controversy when he decided to fire Comey

Trump meets with the Russians in the Oval Office while he blocks out American media and lets Russian media in. In the process he gives the Russians highly sensitive classified information.
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html?_r=0

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos - CNNPolitics.com

The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'

Robert Mueller is appointed special prosecutor:
Special counsel appointed in Russia probe - CNNPolitics.com

This has now gone from a congressional probe, and has turned into a criminal investigation.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

Robert Mueller hires Michael Dreeben--criminal law expert.
Top criminal law expert joins special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe

In the coming weeks you'll hear more names mentioned: Jerad Kushner, Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Carter Page & J.D. Gordon.
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

They don't move from congressional probes into criminal investigations without evidence of a crime being committed.

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018.

Last edited:

So any investigation should be completed in the first few minutes. If you haven't built your case by then, it will never happen. Got it.

So any investigation should be completed in the first few minutes. If you haven't built your case by then, it will never happen. Got it.

They're clearly forgetting the time Watergate took before Nixon resigned.

The break-in was on June 16, 1972---Nixon resigned on August 8, 1974 or a total of 2 years 2 months--after he was sworn in for his 2nd term.
Watergate Scandal Timeline

To add Nixon was much more popular and had a job approval rating up the 60% range and Trump is down in the 35% range.

This Russian investigation is really moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate.

He's not representing trump jackass,

For you and your ilk, "any port in the storm" will do......Alan well knows that there are plenty of pundits to call Trump an idiot...as he surely is.....but to get his ugly mutt on TV Alan decided to be a "defender"....Maybe FOX will offer him a job.

This Russian investigation is really moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate.

Well, THAT'S partially because the orange clown keeps on screwing up daily with his tweets.

They're clearly forgetting the time Watergate took before Nixon resigned.

The break-in was on June 16, 1972---Nixon resigned on August 8, 1974 or a total of 2 years 2 months--after he was sworn in for his 2nd term.
Watergate Scandal Timeline

To add Nixon was much more popular and had a job approval rating up the 60% range and Trump is down in the 35% range.

That's because there was a real crime with Watergate and also a real crime, perjury, and many others prosecutions and convictions.

With this witch hunt, there is no crime and only rumors generated by Progressives.

Forum List

Back