Seriously, why do R-Wers on here keep stating that "there's noting there"?

Let's see..
Washington Post...says 30 private accounts...

Inside Trump’s anger and impatience — and his sudden decision to fire Comey

But the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House, the Justice Department, the FBI and on Capitol Hill, as well as Trump confidants and other senior Republicans, paint a conflicting narrative centered on the president’s brewing personal animus toward Comey. Many of those interviewed spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to candidly discuss internal deliberations.

As was pointed out they could have said "10" officials and been more believable but "30"???

30 officials at the White house are leaking?

Believe that and you MSM suckers believe anything!

Trump is the only President in this nation's history that is stupid enough to attack and insult the 3 most powerful agencies in this country. The media, our intelligence agencies & the DOJ.

The more he calls the media FAKE--the more they write and report. The more he insults our Intelligence agencies, by referring to Russia hackings a "ruse" the more he implicates himself in a cover-up and the deeper he will dig.:dig:

Jeff Sessions just offered up his resignation--because Trump has been continually lambasting him for recusing himself from this Russian investigation.
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com
Jeff Sessions Offered to Resign Amid Tension With Donald Trump

What Trump never understands--is that Comey and others swore an oath to THIS COUNTRY--to defend and protect against Foreign & Domestic enemies--not to protect him against investigations. So yes they will leak information.

EXAMPLE--There were only 3 other Americans in the Oval Office meeting with the Russians. National Security adviser H.R. McMaster, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. One of them leaked that Trump had given the Russians classified information--that HAD NOT gone through the process of being de-classified. (This puts agents around the world--whom are put in very dangerous situations around the world--up for beheadings.) So which one of them leaked? They may very well consider Trump to be the enemy--but fein likeablity in public.

You wrote: "One of them leaked that Trump had given the Russians classified information--that HAD NOT gone through the process of being de-classified."
FACT as published by the Washington Post and YOU fell for it! Obviously you don't ever read the entire articles... as your attention span is so short!

Headlines: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

But when you read the article:
"As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law."
So why was the headline so biased? "Trump revealed ....."?

But people like you with your blind belief the MSM is "Objective" just don't read thoroughly enough. You jump to conclusions!

I watched All the Presidents Men again last night and really had no idea just how big of a coverup it was. Of course this happened when I was in my 20's and back then I really didn't concern myself that much with politics.

James Clapper had this to say recently.
"James Clapper was director of national intelligence until Trump took office in January. He told Australia's National Press Club on Wednesday that the cover-up of a 1972 burglary at the Democratic Party national headquarters in the Watergate complex in Washington that ended Richard Nixon's presidency "was a scary time."

But he says the allegations under multiple investigations of Russian meddling in last year's presidential election are more concerning.

Clapper added that some American institutions are under "assault" from the Trump administration. "So the question is: How long can these assaults go on and the institutions not be irrevocably damaged? I honestly can't say," Clapper said. "I think (if) you compare the two that Watergate pales really in my view compared to what we're confronting now."

Clapper is not the first prominent figure to make the Watergate analogy recently. Last month, following reports that Mr. Trump had asked former FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, told CBS News' Bob Schieffer that Mr. Trump's saga of controversy was reaching a "Watergate size and scale."

"The only thing I can say is I think we've seen this movie before, I think it's reaching the point where it's of Watergate size and scale and a couple other scandals you and I have seen, it's a centipede that the shoe continues to drop, and every couple of days there's a new aspect of this really unhappy situation," McCain told Schieffer.
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

always scare tactics from the left. ewwwwwwwww, watch out for the russians. Too fking funny. watch out now, don't get too close, you'll get scared.

There's nothing scary about it--in fact it's great entertainment.

You elected a CLOWN.

th

And he brought a Yuuuuuggge circus with him.

Post 335 will "inform" with videos and links, and you can laugh your ass off all the way through it.

'Seriously, why do R-Wers on here keep stating that "there's noting there"?'

Because 'THERE'S NOTHING THERE'.

The FBI, CIA, NSA, and DIA have all said there is no evidence of Trump criminal activity, no evidence of Trump Collusion, and no evidence of Trump Obstruction.

The NSA and FBI testified there never WAS any evidence of any of that.

The House Intel Committee Chairman said there is no evidence.

D-Feinstein and D-Waters have declared there is no evidence.

Comey just DESTROYED every Democrat / snowflake false accusation in his testimony before Congress.

As an added bonus he self-identified as a LEAKER, and testified that Obama's 2nd criminal US AG obstructed justice / the investigation by ordering Comey to downgrade the Hillary investigation into an 'issue'.

Comey completely burnt the house of cards down. There is nothing left but ash....regarding their Trump Witch Hunts.

They can still go after Manafort and Flynn, but no evidence of criminal activity involving them has been found, and they are not Trump, which means snowflakes will be left feeling 'un-fulfilled'.

Hillary, Lynch, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and the Obama Loyalists in the Intel Agencies who perpetrated Felony Espionage is who the FBI, DOJ, and Congress should be focusing on now....

So there's no "problem" for you nitwits.....Everything is just fantastic with the Trump administration, correct? The orange clown has surrounded himself with the "best and brightest" that money can buy, correct?...................LOL
I actually laugh out loud watching the likes of you blowing up daily at the stupid that comes out of the MSM.

Scroll back up to post 335 on this thread and you'll be laughing your ass off.
I did, fking funny as shit. McCain, what a fking fool. and then comey the lead leaker? and the part that stated trump was never under investigation. yep!! hilarious. Right there took the need for a special counsel out. he can step down, there is nothing there. Confirmed by the once FBI director.

All that and you haven't produced a single LINK yet. Amazing.

th

Trump is the only President in this nation's history that is stupid enough to attack and insult the 3 most powerful agencies in this country. The media, our intelligence agencies & the DOJ.

The more he calls the media FAKE--the more they write and report. The more he insults our Intelligence agencies, by referring to Russia hackings a "ruse" the more he implicates himself in a cover-up and the deeper he will dig.:dig:

Jeff Sessions just offered up his resignation--because Trump has been continually lambasting him for recusing himself from this Russian investigation.
Jeff Sessions Offered to Resign Amid Tension With Donald Trump

What Trump never understands--is that Comey and others swore an oath to THIS COUNTRY--to defend and protect against Foreign & Domestic enemies--not to protect him against investigations. So yes they will leak information.

EXAMPLE--There were only 3 other Americans in the Oval Office meeting with the Russians. National Security adviser H.R. McMaster, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. One of them leaked that Trump had given the Russians classified information--that HAD NOT gone through the process of being de-classified. (This puts agents around the world--whom are put in very dangerous situations around the world--up for beheadings.) So which one of them leaked? They may very well consider Trump to be the enemy--but fein likeablity in public.

You wrote: "One of them leaked that Trump had given the Russians classified information--that HAD NOT gone through the process of being de-classified."
FACT as published by the Washington Post and YOU fell for it! Obviously you don't ever read the entire articles... as your attention span is so short!

Headlines: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

But when you read the article:
"As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law."
So why was the headline so biased? "Trump revealed ....."?

But people like you with your blind belief the MSM is "Objective" just don't read thoroughly enough. You jump to conclusions!

I watched All the Presidents Men again last night and really had no idea just how big of a coverup it was. Of course this happened when I was in my 20's and back then I really didn't concern myself that much with politics.

James Clapper had this to say recently.
"James Clapper was director of national intelligence until Trump took office in January. He told Australia's National Press Club on Wednesday that the cover-up of a 1972 burglary at the Democratic Party national headquarters in the Watergate complex in Washington that ended Richard Nixon's presidency "was a scary time."

But he says the allegations under multiple investigations of Russian meddling in last year's presidential election are more concerning.

Clapper added that some American institutions are under "assault" from the Trump administration. "So the question is: How long can these assaults go on and the institutions not be irrevocably damaged? I honestly can't say," Clapper said. "I think (if) you compare the two that Watergate pales really in my view compared to what we're confronting now."

Clapper is not the first prominent figure to make the Watergate analogy recently. Last month, following reports that Mr. Trump had asked former FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, told CBS News' Bob Schieffer that Mr. Trump's saga of controversy was reaching a "Watergate size and scale."

"The only thing I can say is I think we've seen this movie before, I think it's reaching the point where it's of Watergate size and scale and a couple other scandals you and I have seen, it's a centipede that the shoe continues to drop, and every couple of days there's a new aspect of this really unhappy situation," McCain told Schieffer.
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

always scare tactics from the left. ewwwwwwwww, watch out for the russians. Too fking funny. watch out now, don't get too close, you'll get scared.

There's nothing scary about it--in fact it's great entertainment.

You elected a CLOWN.

th

And he brought a Yuuuuuggge circus with him.

Post 335 will "inform" with videos and links, and you can laugh your ass off all the way through it.

a brilliant one. thanks

'Seriously, why do R-Wers on here keep stating that "there's noting there"?'

Because 'THERE'S NOTHING THERE'.

The FBI, CIA, NSA, and DIA have all said there is no evidence of Trump criminal activity, no evidence of Trump Collusion, and no evidence of Trump Obstruction.

The NSA and FBI testified there never WAS any evidence of any of that.

The House Intel Committee Chairman said there is no evidence.

D-Feinstein and D-Waters have declared there is no evidence.

Comey just DESTROYED every Democrat / snowflake false accusation in his testimony before Congress.

As an added bonus he self-identified as a LEAKER, and testified that Obama's 2nd criminal US AG obstructed justice / the investigation by ordering Comey to downgrade the Hillary investigation into an 'issue'.

Comey completely burnt the house of cards down. There is nothing left but ash....regarding their Trump Witch Hunts.

They can still go after Manafort and Flynn, but no evidence of criminal activity involving them has been found, and they are not Trump, which means snowflakes will be left feeling 'un-fulfilled'.

Hillary, Lynch, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and the Obama Loyalists in the Intel Agencies who perpetrated Felony Espionage is who the FBI, DOJ, and Congress should be focusing on now....

So there's no "problem" for you nitwits.....Everything is just fantastic with the Trump administration, correct? The orange clown has surrounded himself with the "best and brightest" that money can buy, correct?...................LOL
I actually laugh out loud watching the likes of you blowing up daily at the stupid that comes out of the MSM.

Scroll back up to post 335 on this thread and you'll be laughing your ass off.
I did, fking funny as shit. McCain, what a fking fool. and then comey the lead leaker? and the part that stated trump was never under investigation. yep!! hilarious. Right there took the need for a special counsel out. he can step down, there is nothing there. Confirmed by the once FBI director.

All that and you haven't produced a single LINK yet. Amazing.

th
a link to what? It's upon you to post up links and so far you've posted comedy. keep it going.

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster....

There are currently at least 4 congressional investigations with full subpoena powers.

A special counsel has just recently begun to investigate a variety of charges regarding the Trump administration's possible collusion with Russian operatives, obstruction of justice, and abuses of administrative powers.

Comey (like him or not) has just asserted that there is classified information on Session's, Flynn's and others' lying to law enforcement officials and the vetting processes. rather than (under oath) stating that the Steele's dossier was"fake" and that Session (and several others) were in the clear, Comey chose to respond to congressional questions in close-door sessions.

With ALL that is happening, right wingers on here are STILL stating that the entire investigative processes either don't really exist or are worthless......Interesting.....

Allen derchowicz, is a hardcore liberal, is also one of the most famous lawyers in the world. Is also saying there is nothing there.

Honestly I want to know where the whole collusion talk started. Whoever started it, that's all there's ever been to it. Where's the collusion? Where are the sanctions being lifted, the real estate deals, all of that? Where is it? It's been six damn months. You're asking why does everybody keep saying there's nothing there. ALLEN FUCKING DERCHOWICZ IS SAYING THERES NOTHING THERE, HARVARD LAW PROFESSOR, THE OJ DREAM TEAM. JAMES FUCKING COMEY SAID TRUMP ISNT UNDER INVESTIGATION 3 FUCKING TIMES, AND ADMITTED IT. Theres no secret comey or derachawicz both don't like trump. AND YOUR ASKING WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THERES NOTHING THERE, WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING THERE TO SHOW.

And here I am defending someone I don't even like, because the left is THAT ridiculous. There is more evidence that Hillary collided with foreign governments as SOS, than there is with trump...of which you have a meeting behind closed doors to discuss classified information...That's a fact there's more evidence there of actual collusion...yet no ones investigating, none of you are speaking out against that. Hypocrites. What do you have? Nothing, you've had nothing, just baseless theories of "well there might be something there, we need to investigate." How would you feel if cops tried to pull that with you?

You can scroll back to post # 185 on this thread--watch the video's--read the articles. It's clear there's much more here than just smoke.

Where's the body? Where's the stolen merchandise? It's like a rent a cop continually searching somebody because they're for certain they stole something. And they keep looking, and looking, and looking. There's nothing in the store missing. But they keep looking and keep looking. COLLUSION, where's the collusion? But yea I guess we shouldn't believe comey huh?

This is what we know so-far:

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Comey says FBI began investigation into Russia meddling in July

This 8 minute Fox News video--Shep Smith states that Trump surrogates where not only on the phone with the Russian ambassador but with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that DNC databases were getting hacked into.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

McCain wants to know why "we will not arm Ukranians against pro Russian Separatists" was put in the Republican platform". See above link--More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russian Ambassador.

Adam Schiff co-chair of the House Intelligence commitee had this to say.

Michael Flynn--currently under criminal investigation for committing a Felony by lying to the FBI. We find out he was acting as an undisclosed foreign agent while attending National Security briefings, being a paid lobbyist for Turkey and receiving payments from Russia. Who then asked for immunity against prosecution--stating "he has a story to tell."
Flynn seeks immunity for testimony - CNNPolitics.com
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report
Trump adviser Flynn paid by multiple Russia-related entities, new records show
Michael Flynn will invoke 5th Amendment, won't comply with Senate's subpoena due to 'escalating public frenzy against him'

Jeff Sessions: who recently offered up his resignation. Also accused of lying under oath to congress, for not disclosing that he had met with the Russian ambassador twice during the campaign season Now there is allegedly a 3rd time he did not disclose that he met with the Russian Ambassador.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice
Sources: Congress investigating another possible Sessions-Kislyak meeting - CNNPolitics.com
Jeff Sessions offered to quit during exchange with Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Jared Kushner: Trump's son-in-law who asked the Russian Ambassador for a direct private secure line to the Kremlin.
Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin - CNNPolitics.com

Trump fires Comey:
Trump fires FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com

Trump admits OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE in an NBC T.V interview:
Trump said he was thinking of Russia controversy when he decided to fire Comey

Trump meets with the Russians in the Oval Office while he blocks out American media and lets Russian media in. In the process he gives the Russians highly sensitive classified information.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html?_r=0

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos - CNNPolitics.com

The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'

Robert Mueller is appointed special prosecutor:
Special counsel appointed in Russia probe - CNNPolitics.com

This has now gone from a congressional probe, and has turned into a criminal investigation.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

Robert Mueller hires Michael Dreeben--criminal law expert.
Top criminal law expert joins special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe

In the coming weeks you'll hear more names mentioned: Jerad Kushner, Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Carter Page & J.D. Gordon.

They don't move from congressional probes into criminal investigations without evidence of a crime being committed.

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018.

I'm going to shout now as none of the post 334 were:

NOTONEGOVTLINK.png

Last edited:

Whereas YOU get your "news" from the voices you hear in your head?

Lazy people rely Media Outlet's al owned by the same 6 Corps and think they are being "informed". Yes FOX too.

Whereas, you laboriously dwell in the back streets of D.C., Baghdad, Damascus and.....of course.....your basement......to bestow us with the "real" news of what is happening?

Lazy people rely Media Outlet's al owned by the same 6 Corps and think they are being "informed". Yes FOX too.

Whereas, you laboriously dwell in the back streets of D.C., Baghdad, Damascus and.....of course.....your basement......to bestow us with the "real" news of what is happening?

You're lazy kid. The truth is out there. The ONLY pearl of wisdom you deserve is that if you look hard enough you'll find it. I dwell in the backstreets of the internet, everything I find I corroborate with at least 3 other sources. You still believe in the two party paradigm, that's the FIRST barrier you have to get through.

You're lazy kid. The truth is out there. The ONLY pearl of wisdom you deserve is that if you look hard enough you'll find it. I dwell in the backstreets of the internet, everything I find I corroborate with at least 3 other sources. You still believe in the two party paradigm, that's the FIRST barrier you have to get through.

How hard is it to find 3 nut bag sources that will verify ANYTHING from Big FOOT sightings to the truth of Trump's latest crazy tweet. I'll bet it's not too hard.

How hard is it to find 3 nut bag sources that will verify ANYTHING from Big FOOT sightings to the truth of Trump's latest crazy tweet. I'll bet it's not too hard.

Another lazy child.

Another lazy child.

How so? I refuse to hang around tin foil hat sites, so you say I'm lazy? Credibility is the key, and all that conspiracy theory crap has none.

Another lazy child.

How so? I refuse to hang around tin foil hat sites, so you say I'm lazy? Credibility is the key, and all that conspiracy theory crap has none.

LOL, you're lazy kid. But you know that, it's so much easier to go to HuffPo and kos. You're an ignorant lazy kid who will raise children just like him/herself.

Another lazy child.

LOL, you're lazy kid. But you know that, it's so much easier to go to HuffPo and kos. You're an ignorant lazy kid who will raise children just like him/herself.

Nope. My kid is already far beyond anything I ever accomplished. She's on her way to New York right now for her surgical rotation. See if you can match that peanut butter brain.

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster....

There are currently at least 4 congressional investigations with full subpoena powers.

A special counsel has just recently begun to investigate a variety of charges regarding the Trump administration's possible collusion with Russian operatives, obstruction of justice, and abuses of administrative powers.

Comey (like him or not) has just asserted that there is classified information on Session's, Flynn's and others' lying to law enforcement officials and the vetting processes. rather than (under oath) stating that the Steele's dossier was"fake" and that Session (and several others) were in the clear, Comey chose to respond to congressional questions in close-door sessions.

With ALL that is happening, right wingers on here are STILL stating that the entire investigative processes either don't really exist or are worthless......Interesting.....
When we say "there's nothing there"...were talking about what's between your ears...

Another lazy child.

Nope. My kid is already far beyond anything I ever accomplished. She's on her way to New York right now for her surgical rotation. See if you can match that peanut butter brain.

Evidently she is not your child.
More importantly I've never said the MSM was "fake news".
I have said it is BIASED news.
Again... you tell me is "Trump anti-immigrant"?
This is a very simple example of the biased MSM not holding to the journalistic ethics I learned in journalism classes.
News people report. That don't suppose. They don't guess and they definitely don't depend on "anonymous sources" if they want to be believed.
But with obviously crap for brains people like you (who obviously can't have a such an offspring genetically speaking) buy into the "Trump anti-immigrant".
And this is why people like me KNOW the MSM is biased.
Consider this:
The below media 101,000 results that "Trump anti-immigrant".
Guess what! Trump married what... a LEGAL Immigrant so why would he be "anti-immigrant"?
Me and millions like me have "LEGAL immigrants" for relatives so why are we "anti-immigrant"?
Plus millions of "LEGAL Immigrants" are pissed, offended and downright supportive of Trump's "ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" positions.
But does the biased MSM put that little adjective in front, i.e. "Anti-ILLEGAL Immigrant"? NO! Because they are biased.
And being the idiots like you who don't read/hear beyond the headlines/30 second sound bite you believe it!
That's why Trump won the electoral college! Because the vast major of US who have "LEGAL immigrants" as relatives and millions of "LEGAL immigrants'
voted and support Trump! We KNOW he is NOT "ANTI-Immigrant" and we KNOW the MSM is so biased that it is EASY for them to leave out the "ILLEGAL" adjective!!!
TrumpAnti-immgrant.png

Last edited:

Whereas YOU get your "news" from the voices you hear in your head?
There's actual evidence that your news sources actually colluded with Hillary during the election. Seeing how they fed her nationally televised debate questions ahed of time. There's actual evidence of some serious wrongdoing to try to sway an American presidential election...Yet I don't hear any of you going after CNN for that? Guess it's only when it works in your favor huh?

There's actual evidence that your news sources actually colluded with Hillary during the election. Seeing how they fed her nationally televised debate questions ahed of time. There's actual evidence of some serious wrongdoing to try to sway an American presidential election...Yet I don't hear any of you going after CNN for that? Guess it's only when it works in your favor huh?

No, NO....please keep listening (as the other poster within your ilk does) to those loud voices in that vacuous space between your ears......LOL

No, NO....please keep listening (as the other poster within your ilk does) to those loud voices in that vacuous space between your ears......LOL
Oh nice, the I know you are but what am I defense.

Another lazy child.

Evidently she is not your child.
More importantly I've never said the MSM was "fake news".
I have said it is BIASED news.
Again... you tell me is "Trump anti-immigrant"?
This is a very simple example of the biased MSM not holding to the journalistic ethics I learned in journalism classes.
News people report. That don't suppose. They don't guess and they definitely don't depend on "anonymous sources" if they want to be believed.
But with obviously crap for brains people like you (who obviously can't have a such an offspring genetically speaking) buy into the "Trump anti-immigrant".
And this is why people like me KNOW the MSM is biased.
Consider this:
The below media 101,000 results that "Trump anti-immigrant".
Guess what! Trump married what... a LEGAL Immigrant so why would he be "anti-immigrant"?
Me and millions like me have "LEGAL immigrants" for relatives so why are we "anti-immigrant"?
Plus millions of "LEGAL Immigrants" are pissed offended and downright supportive of Trump's "ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" positions.
But does the biased MSM put that little adjective in front, i.e. "Anti-ILLEGAL Immigrant"? NO! Because they are biased.
And being the idiots like you who don't read/hear beyond the headlines/30 second sound bite you believe it!
That's why Trump won the electoral college! Because the vast major of US who have "LEGAL immigrants" as relatives and millions of "LEGAL immigrants'
voted and support Trump! We KNOW he is NOT "ANTI-Immigrant" and we KNOW the MSM is so biased that it is EASY for them to leave out the "ILLEGAL" adjective!!!
View attachment 132843

No tinfoil hats in my house..............what about yours?

Forum List

Back