Seriously, why do R-Wers on here keep stating that "there's noting there"?

I actually laugh out loud watching the likes of you blowing up daily at the stupid that comes out of the MSM.

Whereas YOU get your "news" from the voices you hear in your head?
There's actual evidence that your news sources actually colluded with Hillary during the election. Seeing how they fed her nationally televised debate questions ahed of time. There's actual evidence of some serious wrongdoing to try to sway an American presidential election...Yet I don't hear any of you going after CNN for that? Guess it's only when it works in your favor huh?

As I've contended the MSM is really sucking with many millions and here is the proof!
Time Inc to cut 300 positions, or 4 percent of workforce: memo
Time Inc to cut 300 positions, or 4 percent of workforce: memo

Time, et.al. are feeling the pinch of lack of readership and that's due to the lack of believability. Fewer readers mean less advertising!
This is the solution to the biased MSM and it will be getting worse for them as more of us ignore these publications.

So what you're telling us is that the existence of an investigation is de facto evidence of guilt?

NO, nitwit.......Without an investigation there would NEVER be any evidence to surface.

As virtually everyday goes by, new evidence of Trump and his acolytes keeps surfacing; and it must scare the shit out of Trump ass kissers.

I'm not sure figments of your fevered imagination can be considered "evidence". Actually, I'm sure they can't be. As far as reality goes, I'm watching "everyday going by" without anything real turning up except vindication of Trump's version of events.

I don't even like Trump, and you deranged screaming leftists are actually making me feel sorry for the guy.

Because Comey and every other person who has testified has said there is nothing here. Comey just confirmed that trump isn't under investigation.

At what point will you figure this out?
Oh.....believe me, Trump is under investigation. Just ask Mueller!

Gosh, then it must have just started yesterday, because he sure as shit wasn't under investigation all these months you lefties have been crowing otherwise.

So what you're telling us is that the existence of an investigation is de facto evidence of guilt?

NO, nitwit.......Without an investigation there would NEVER be any evidence to surface.

As virtually everyday goes by, new evidence of Trump and his acolytes keeps surfacing; and it must scare the shit out of Trump ass kissers.

I'm not sure figments of your fevered imagination can be considered "evidence". Actually, I'm sure they can't be. As far as reality goes, I'm watching "everyday going by" without anything real turning up except vindication of Trump's version of events.

I don't even like Trump, and you deranged screaming leftists are actually making me feel sorry for the guy.

It annoys me that they have me defending him as much as they do. I don't really care for the guy.

Because Comey and every other person who has testified has said there is nothing here. Comey just confirmed that trump isn't under investigation.

Gosh, then it must have just started yesterday, because he sure as shit wasn't under investigation all these months you lefties have been crowing otherwise.

Meh.....all you Trump slaves simply have no idea how long Trump has been under INVESTIGATION!!!!!

Trump will be under investigation for next 3.5 years.

Meh.....all you Trump slaves simply have no idea how long Trump has been under INVESTIGATION!!!!!

All I know about it is what the relevant people in Washington, like James Comey, have said. It's probably more fun to "know" whatever you want to be true, regardless of evidence or lack thereof, but it's not exactly effective.

Yet you don't have the balls to debate my posts, I wonder why that is.

You know that old saying about wrestling with pigs ???........................LOL

I know what they say about treating lefties like intelligent, serious adults: it's a waste of time.
What do Trump voter know about electing a Con Man and Tax evader!!!!!

What do Trump voters have to do with this? You're talking to ME, hon. Say something relevant to that, if you would.

I'm glad you're so proud of having found a way to utterly waste the nation's time. Congratulations on being an enormous anchor around America's neck. :clap:

Well, maybe not THAT long...Two things may happen

a. The 2018 mid terms will seriously hurt the GOP, and the rats will abandon the ship.....or
b. Trump's businesses fall into the cross hairs of the IRS, SEC, etc. and the orange clown says to himself, "the hell with this crap"....and quits to go play golf full time.

I'm glad you're so proud of having found a way to utterly waste the nation's time. Congratulations on being an enormous anchor around America's neck. :clap:
Trump will be proven to be a Treasonous Crook. Just be patient. These investigations on Trump will last 3 years to nail that mother fucker.

What proof is there he was ever under investigation?
What do the far left want?
The DOJ who asked Trump to order an investigation of voter influence by Russia, of which there was none stated by both departments.
Now they want Trump investigated for it. The DOJ would have to recuse themselves.
THERE IS NO EVIDANCE OF RUSSIA INFLUANCING THIS ELECTION !
Only the news media is pushing this false politically motivated lie.
Stop being duped and watch some of the hearings on C-Span.

You know that old saying about wrestling with pigs ???........................LOL

I know what they say about treating lefties like intelligent, serious adults: it's a waste of time.

What do Trump voters have to do with this? You're talking to ME, hon. Say something relevant to that, if you would.
Trump voters, the GOP will owe this nation and the world an apology for electing Trump

Last edited:

The DOJ who asked Trump to order an investigation of voter influence by Russia, of which there was none stated by both departments.
Now they want Trump investigated for it. The DOJ would have to recuse themselves.

The investigations are not over!!!!

It sounds like what did Obama voters know about this ANGRY BLACK MAN!
This is the guy that hated the British as his dad was Kenyan terrorist.
This is the guy that hated police because he was an angry black man!
But none of you would admit you were concerned because you didn't want Obama to do this:
"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"
Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear
Yea you guys were too chicken shit to stand up for the truth because YOU were afraid they'd call you a "RACIST"!

Obamabiography1995.png

Forum List

Back