Seriously, why do R-Wers on here keep stating that "there's noting there"?

/---- Because you've got a big old pile of NOTHING. Thanks for asking

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
They didn't have anything at the beginning of the Ted Bunby trial either. Same type thing.
I can't believe it! How can anyone believe anything people like you put up if in 16 words you can't even spell "Bundy"!
It is so easy to just check if you have question as I did! I wasn't for sure how it was spelled but I knew it was wrong!
Another example of you idiots believing everything you read/hear. But are too lazy just to check the facts!
You people are just so f...king lazy! It is Bundy! Dummy! You guys are so lazy!

I'll have myself flogged first thing in the morning. Will that make you feel better? I noted that you only had a problem with my typo........not with the facts of the remark.
Of course flogging is stupid and again shows your ignorance! The point of my comment was simple things idiots like you can't even handle.
So how would you know what the MSM is biasedly reporting if you can't even figure out how to USE the Internet to correctly spell Bundy!
It's perfect illustration! You are in such a hurry you don't read the details much less in your case take time to make sure of a simple spelling that using
the Internet would show!
That is the point! People like you put crap up and believe that the rest of us intelligent people would buy it! Why would I believe anything you post
if you can't even take the time to check on the name?

Thank you for that illuminating peek into the priorities of your life. I'm gonna go shit now.

Once again you confirm your stupidity.
A) You thanked me for sharing the FACTS that idiots like you don't read the details. You just take everything the MSM as 100% true.
B) Your obsession with beating yourself. Your coprophilia obsession. Both are examples of a person with very low self-esteem.

Allen derchowicz, is a hardcore liberal, is also one of the most famous lawyers in the world. Is also saying there is nothing there.

Alan is a "legal whore".........Did he help to get OJ Simpson off on TWO murders??? LOL

Facts easy to get WHEN YOU USE THE INTERNET!

Alan Morton Dershowitz (born September 1, 1938) is an American lawyer, jurist, and author. He is a prominent scholar on United States constitutional law and criminal law,[1][2] and a leading defender of civil liberties.[1][3] He spent most of his career at Harvard Law School where in 1967, at the age of 28, he became the youngest full professor of law in its history. He held the Felix Frankfurter professorship there from 1993[4] until his retirement in December 2013.[5] He is now a regular CNN contributor and political analyst.

Dershowitz has been involved in several legal cases and is a commentator on the Arab–Israeli conflict.[6] As a criminal appellate lawyer, he has won 13 of the 15 murder and attempted murder cases he has handled,[7] and has represented a series of celebrity clients, including Mike Tyson, Patty Hearst, and Jim Bakker.
Alan Dershowitz - Wikipedia

Now if you idiots that do what you normally do you won't do any further research. And what I'm doing is exactly what the MSM does to you. For a reason!

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster...
The same reason lefties are convinced it's the real deal. Neither side cares about the facts.

The same reason lefties are convinced it's the real deal. Neither side cares about the facts.

Actually, it is both sides INTERPRETATION of the facts....or what Conway famously stated about right wingers' "alternative facts".....

Actually, it is both sides INTERPRETATION of the facts....or what Conway famously stated about right wingers' "alternative facts".....

But the facts truly don't matter. To either side. The left wants Trump out, regardless. The right will support him, regardless.

But the facts truly don't matter. To either side. The left wants Trump out, regardless. The right will support him, regardless.

Well, NO...not really.....Facts MUST matter, and if some measure of objectivity and concern for the functions of our republic is applied, Trump must be ousted...not for partisan one-up-man-ship, but for the welfare of our planet's stability. .

The FACTS are that those idiots that want Trump out have the MSM on their side and to those idiots the MSM is gospel.
And that's the point most of us logical rational people want other rational logical people to understand...i.e. that while it isn't FAKE news as Trump claims, it is
BIASED presentation.
I've used this example many times and I still don't think some logical rational people understand how their Trump opinions are biased by the MSM.
So here goes again!
How can Trump be "anti-immigrant"? HE MARRIED A LEGAL IMMIGRANT. Millions of us with "LEGAL" immigrant relatives and MILLIONS of "Legal" immigrants
are truly insulted by the MSM continual biased reporting by leaving out that very important distinction..."ILLEGAL Immigrants"!
But look below... 101,000 results and the MSM like The Atlantic... headline: "Trump's Anti-Immigrant", NY Daily News... "Trump's anti-immigrant"...
Such a perfect example of BIASED MSM reporting. NOT one of the above mentioned seem to recognize the important distinction..."ILLEGAL"!!
And as a result continual ignorance on the part of millions of people repeating these same stupid perceptions!

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 9.03.55 AM.png

They're clearly forgetting the time Watergate took before Nixon resigned.

The break-in was on June 16, 1972---Nixon resigned on August 8, 1974 or a total of 2 years 2 months--after he was sworn in for his 2nd term.
Watergate Scandal Timeline

To add Nixon was much more popular and had a job approval rating up the 60% range and Trump is down in the 35% range.

This Russian investigation is really moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate.

That's because there was a real crime with Watergate and also a real crime, perjury, and many others prosecutions and convictions.

With this witch hunt, there is no crime and only rumors generated by Progressives.

You can keep parottng right wing talk show hosts that will take information--regurgitate it, then spoon feed it back to you in the news you want to hear. Or you can scroll up to post 335 on this thread and educate yourself as to what has really been going on.

It's one thing to be ignorant about information, it's quite another circumstance when a person insists on remaining ignorant.

They're clearly forgetting the time Watergate took before Nixon resigned.

The break-in was on June 16, 1972---Nixon resigned on August 8, 1974 or a total of 2 years 2 months--after he was sworn in for his 2nd term.
Watergate Scandal Timeline

To add Nixon was much more popular and had a job approval rating up the 60% range and Trump is down in the 35% range.

This Russian investigation is really moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate.

That's because there was a real crime with Watergate and also a real crime, perjury, and many others prosecutions and convictions.

With this witch hunt, there is no crime and only rumors generated by Progressives.

You can keep parottng right wing talk show hosts that will take information--regurgitate it, then spoon feed it back to you in the news you want to hear. Or you can scroll up to post 335 on this thread and educate yourself as to what has really been going on.

It's one thing to be ignorant about information, it's quite another circumstance when a person insists on remaining ignorant.

I just did a search on "Is the Mueller's a criminal investigation" and it appears that NONE have official statement from Mueller declaring it a "criminal investigation"!
Once again without official designation, all of the post 335 depends on "anonymous sources" or "well placed White House officials".
Where in all of that is the declared statement by Comey who if he stated these statements knowingly they were false... HE has perjured himself!
Even If Everything James Comey Is Claiming Is True, There Is Still No Evidence That Trump Is Guilty Of Any Crime | Zero Hedge
nocriminalactsbytrump.png

Well, NO...not really.....Facts MUST matter, and if some measure of objectivity and concern for the functions of our republic is applied, Trump must be ousted...not for partisan one-up-man-ship, but for the welfare of our planet's stability. .

So, tell me - if Trump is cleared of any wrongdoing, will you then support him? It won't change my mind, I can tell you that. Trump is a menace regardless of his Russian connections, or his attempts to squelch investigations. And I suspect most Trump supporters will support him regardless.

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster....

There are currently at least 4 congressional investigations with full subpoena powers.

A special counsel has just recently begun to investigate a variety of charges regarding the Trump administration's possible collusion with Russian operatives, obstruction of justice, and abuses of administrative powers.

Comey (like him or not) has just asserted that there is classified information on Session's, Flynn's and others' lying to law enforcement officials and the vetting processes. rather than (under oath) stating that the Steele's dossier was"fake" and that Session (and several others) were in the clear, Comey chose to respond to congressional questions in close-door sessions.

With ALL that is happening, right wingers on here are STILL stating that the entire investigative processes either don't really exist or are worthless......Interesting.....

Allen derchowicz, is a hardcore liberal, is also one of the most famous lawyers in the world. Is also saying there is nothing there.

Honestly I want to know where the whole collusion talk started. Whoever started it, that's all there's ever been to it. Where's the collusion? Where are the sanctions being lifted, the real estate deals, all of that? Where is it? It's been six damn months. You're asking why does everybody keep saying there's nothing there. ALLEN FUCKING DERCHOWICZ IS SAYING THERES NOTHING THERE, HARVARD LAW PROFESSOR, THE OJ DREAM TEAM. JAMES FUCKING COMEY SAID TRUMP ISNT UNDER INVESTIGATION 3 FUCKING TIMES, AND ADMITTED IT. Theres no secret comey or derachawicz both don't like trump. AND YOUR ASKING WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THERES NOTHING THERE, WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING THERE TO SHOW.

And here I am defending someone I don't even like, because the left is THAT ridiculous. There is more evidence that Hillary collided with foreign governments as SOS, than there is with trump...of which you have a meeting behind closed doors to discuss classified information...That's a fact there's more evidence there of actual collusion...yet no ones investigating, none of you are speaking out against that. Hypocrites. What do you have? Nothing, you've had nothing, just baseless theories of "well there might be something there, we need to investigate." How would you feel if cops tried to pull that with you?

You can scroll back to post # 185 on this thread--watch the video's--read the articles. It's clear there's much more here than just smoke.
Where's the body? Where's the stolen merchandise? It's like a rent a cop continually searching somebody because they're for certain they stole something. And they keep looking, and looking, and looking. There's nothing in the store missing. But they keep looking and keep looking. COLLUSION, where's the collusion? But yea I guess we shouldn't believe comey huh?

So any investigation should be completed in the first few minutes. If you haven't built your case by then, it will never happen. Got it.

Straw man, they've been investigating since July, should an investigation take a year? I guess you believe this investigation should continue until they find something.

He's not representing trump jackass,

For you and your ilk, "any port in the storm" will do......Alan well knows that there are plenty of pundits to call Trump an idiot...as he surely is.....but to get his ugly mutt on TV Alan decided to be a "defender"....Maybe FOX will offer him a job.

Again with the ad hominems. That's all you have. Anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot, and there is something there, we just have to find it. Guess what, you wouldn't be resorting to ad hominems if there was something there

Well you don't get the difference.
The left are ideologues. They believe what the believe no matter the FACTS.
I am many Trump supporters don't agree 100% with Trump on everything!
I though make most of my decisions based on reality.
And so far almost all of the information that most anti-Trump people believe comes from a biased MSM.
Again... I'm using a well-known example of slanting by the MSM.
A very simple example. "Trump anti-immigrant"!
A) Trump is married to a "LEGAL" immigrant so are you idiots that believe the MSM telling me he is against his wife? NO because she's a "LEGAL" immigrant!
B) I and millions like me have "immigrants" as relatives. Do you think therefore we are "Anti-immigrants"? NO because they are "LEGAL" immigrants!
C) Millions of "immigrants" are here "LEGALLY" and do you think THEY are "anti-immigrant"?

But as the below google search shows the biased MSM continues that stupid theme "Trump Anti-immigrant"
That's the reason there are differences here folks!
Most of us recognize the BIASED MSM has chosen sides and in doing so they are presenting news in a biased method.
As a result, I and millions like me are ignoring the MSM and believing Trump because we KNOW for example
WE AND Trump ARE NOT ANTI-IMMIGRANT!!!!!
TrumpAnti-immgrant.png

They didn't have anything at the beginning of the Ted Bunby trial either. Same type thing.
I can't believe it! How can anyone believe anything people like you put up if in 16 words you can't even spell "Bundy"!
It is so easy to just check if you have question as I did! I wasn't for sure how it was spelled but I knew it was wrong!
Another example of you idiots believing everything you read/hear. But are too lazy just to check the facts!
You people are just so f...king lazy! It is Bundy! Dummy! You guys are so lazy!

I'll have myself flogged first thing in the morning. Will that make you feel better? I noted that you only had a problem with my typo........not with the facts of the remark.
Of course flogging is stupid and again shows your ignorance! The point of my comment was simple things idiots like you can't even handle.
So how would you know what the MSM is biasedly reporting if you can't even figure out how to USE the Internet to correctly spell Bundy!
It's perfect illustration! You are in such a hurry you don't read the details much less in your case take time to make sure of a simple spelling that using
the Internet would show!
That is the point! People like you put crap up and believe that the rest of us intelligent people would buy it! Why would I believe anything you post
if you can't even take the time to check on the name?

Thank you for that illuminating peek into the priorities of your life. I'm gonna go shit now.

Once again you confirm your stupidity.
A) You thanked me for sharing the FACTS that idiots like you don't read the details. You just take everything the MSM as 100% true.
B) Your obsession with beating yourself. Your coprophilia obsession. Both are examples of a person with very low self-esteem.

You misunderstood my meaning. I was just trying to politely tell you to go fuck yourself.

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster....

There are currently at least 4 congressional investigations with full subpoena powers.

A special counsel has just recently begun to investigate a variety of charges regarding the Trump administration's possible collusion with Russian operatives, obstruction of justice, and abuses of administrative powers.

Comey (like him or not) has just asserted that there is classified information on Session's, Flynn's and others' lying to law enforcement officials and the vetting processes. rather than (under oath) stating that the Steele's dossier was"fake" and that Session (and several others) were in the clear, Comey chose to respond to congressional questions in close-door sessions.

With ALL that is happening, right wingers on here are STILL stating that the entire investigative processes either don't really exist or are worthless......Interesting.....

Honestly I want to know where the whole collusion talk started. Whoever started it, that's all there's ever been to it. Where's the collusion? Where are the sanctions being lifted, the real estate deals, all of that? Where is it? It's been six damn months. You're asking why does everybody keep saying there's nothing there. ALLEN FUCKING DERCHOWICZ IS SAYING THERES NOTHING THERE, HARVARD LAW PROFESSOR, THE OJ DREAM TEAM. JAMES FUCKING COMEY SAID TRUMP ISNT UNDER INVESTIGATION 3 FUCKING TIMES, AND ADMITTED IT. Theres no secret comey or derachawicz both don't like trump. AND YOUR ASKING WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THERES NOTHING THERE, WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING THERE TO SHOW.

And here I am defending someone I don't even like, because the left is THAT ridiculous. There is more evidence that Hillary collided with foreign governments as SOS, than there is with trump...of which you have a meeting behind closed doors to discuss classified information...That's a fact there's more evidence there of actual collusion...yet no ones investigating, none of you are speaking out against that. Hypocrites. What do you have? Nothing, you've had nothing, just baseless theories of "well there might be something there, we need to investigate." How would you feel if cops tried to pull that with you?

You can scroll back to post # 185 on this thread--watch the video's--read the articles. It's clear there's much more here than just smoke.
Where's the body? Where's the stolen merchandise? It's like a rent a cop continually searching somebody because they're for certain they stole something. And they keep looking, and looking, and looking. There's nothing in the store missing. But they keep looking and keep looking. COLLUSION, where's the collusion? But yea I guess we shouldn't believe comey huh?

So any investigation should be completed in the first few minutes. If you haven't built your case by then, it will never happen. Got it.

Straw man, they've been investigating since July, should an investigation take a year? I guess you believe this investigation should continue until they find something.
At least 9 months. At a minimum. LOL

FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server

Watergate took 2 years 2 months. Really this Russian, now criminal investigation is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

'Seriously, why do R-Wers on here keep stating that "there's noting there"?'

Because 'THERE'S NOTHING THERE'.

The FBI, CIA, NSA, and DIA have all said there is no evidence of Trump criminal activity, no evidence of Trump Collusion, and no evidence of Trump Obstruction.

The NSA and FBI testified there never WAS any evidence of any of that.

The House Intel Committee Chairman said there is no evidence.

D-Feinstein and D-Waters have declared there is no evidence.

Comey just DESTROYED every Democrat / snowflake false accusation in his testimony before Congress.

As an added bonus he self-identified as a LEAKER, and testified that Obama's 2nd criminal US AG obstructed justice / the investigation by ordering Comey to downgrade the Hillary investigation into an 'issue'.

Comey completely burnt the house of cards down. There is nothing left but ash....regarding their Trump Witch Hunts.

They can still go after Manafort and Flynn, but no evidence of criminal activity involving them has been found, and they are not Trump, which means snowflakes will be left feeling 'un-fulfilled'.

Hillary, Lynch, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and the Obama Loyalists in the Intel Agencies who perpetrated Felony Espionage is who the FBI, DOJ, and Congress should be focusing on now....

So there's no "problem" for you nitwits.....Everything is just fantastic with the Trump administration, correct? The orange clown has surrounded himself with the "best and brightest" that money can buy, correct?...................LOL
I actually laugh out loud watching the likes of you blowing up daily at the stupid that comes out of the MSM.

The FBI, CIA, NSA, and DIA have all said there is no evidence of Trump criminal activity, no evidence of Trump Collusion, and no evidence of Trump Obstruction.

Comey just DESTROYED every Democrat / snowflake false accusation in his testimony before Congress.

As an added bonus he self-identified as a LEAKER, and testified that Obama's 2nd criminal US AG obstructed justice / the investigation by ordering Comey to downgrade the Hillary investigation into an 'issue'.

Comey completely burnt the house of cards down. There is nothing left but ash....regarding their Trump Witch Hunts.

They can still go after Manafort and Flynn, but no evidence of criminal activity involving them has been found, and they are not Trump, which means snowflakes will be left feeling 'un-fulfilled'.

Hillary, Lynch, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and the Obama Loyalists in the Intel Agencies who perpetrated Felony Espionage is who the FBI, DOJ, and Congress should be focusing on now....

So there's no "problem" for you nitwits.....Everything is just fantastic with the Trump administration, correct? The orange clown has surrounded himself with the "best and brightest" that money can buy, correct?...................LOL
I actually laugh out loud watching the likes of you blowing up daily at the stupid that comes out of the MSM.

Scroll back up to post 335 on this thread and you'll be laughing your ass off.

Again, not my job to reeducate you every day. If you're really interested, watch something besides fox.

Let's see..
Washington Post...says 30 private accounts...

Inside Trump’s anger and impatience — and his sudden decision to fire Comey

But the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House, the Justice Department, the FBI and on Capitol Hill, as well as Trump confidants and other senior Republicans, paint a conflicting narrative centered on the president’s brewing personal animus toward Comey. Many of those interviewed spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to candidly discuss internal deliberations.

As was pointed out they could have said "10" officials and been more believable but "30"???

30 officials at the White house are leaking?

Believe that and you MSM suckers believe anything!

Trump is the only President in this nation's history that is stupid enough to attack and insult the 3 most powerful agencies in this country. The media, our intelligence agencies & the DOJ.

The more he calls the media FAKE--the more they write and report. The more he insults our Intelligence agencies, by referring to Russia hackings a "ruse" the more he implicates himself in a cover-up and the deeper he will dig.:dig:

Jeff Sessions just offered up his resignation--because Trump has been continually lambasting him for recusing himself from this Russian investigation.
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com
Jeff Sessions Offered to Resign Amid Tension With Donald Trump

What Trump never understands--is that Comey and others swore an oath to THIS COUNTRY--to defend and protect against Foreign & Domestic enemies--not to protect him against investigations. So yes they will leak information.

EXAMPLE--There were only 3 other Americans in the Oval Office meeting with the Russians. National Security adviser H.R. McMaster, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. One of them leaked that Trump had given the Russians classified information--that HAD NOT gone through the process of being de-classified. (This puts agents around the world--whom are put in very dangerous situations around the world--up for beheadings.) So which one of them leaked? They may very well consider Trump to be the enemy--but fein likeablity in public.

You wrote: "One of them leaked that Trump had given the Russians classified information--that HAD NOT gone through the process of being de-classified."
FACT as published by the Washington Post and YOU fell for it! Obviously you don't ever read the entire articles... as your attention span is so short!

Headlines: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

But when you read the article:
"As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law."
So why was the headline so biased? "Trump revealed ....."?

But people like you with your blind belief the MSM is "Objective" just don't read thoroughly enough. You jump to conclusions!

I watched All the Presidents Men again last night and really had no idea just how big of a coverup it was. Of course this happened when I was in my 20's and back then I really didn't concern myself that much with politics.

James Clapper had this to say recently.
"James Clapper was director of national intelligence until Trump took office in January. He told Australia's National Press Club on Wednesday that the cover-up of a 1972 burglary at the Democratic Party national headquarters in the Watergate complex in Washington that ended Richard Nixon's presidency "was a scary time."

But he says the allegations under multiple investigations of Russian meddling in last year's presidential election are more concerning.

Clapper added that some American institutions are under "assault" from the Trump administration. "So the question is: How long can these assaults go on and the institutions not be irrevocably damaged? I honestly can't say," Clapper said. "I think (if) you compare the two that Watergate pales really in my view compared to what we're confronting now."

Clapper is not the first prominent figure to make the Watergate analogy recently. Last month, following reports that Mr. Trump had asked former FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, told CBS News' Bob Schieffer that Mr. Trump's saga of controversy was reaching a "Watergate size and scale."

"The only thing I can say is I think we've seen this movie before, I think it's reaching the point where it's of Watergate size and scale and a couple other scandals you and I have seen, it's a centipede that the shoe continues to drop, and every couple of days there's a new aspect of this really unhappy situation," McCain told Schieffer.
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

always scare tactics from the left. ewwwwwwwww, watch out for the russians. Too fking funny. watch out now, don't get too close, you'll get scared.

Scroll back up to post 335 on this thread and you'll be laughing your ass off.
I did, fking funny as shit. McCain, what a fking fool. and then comey the lead leaker? and the part that stated trump was never under investigation. yep!! hilarious. Right there took the need for a special counsel out. he can step down, there is nothing there. Confirmed by the once FBI director.

Forum List

Back