Seriously, why does anyone like Trump?

What? Dude, get a grip. Being white does not make you important or awesome. It's just one trait you were born with.

Trump was the leader of the BIrther movement

What else do you need to know about his character and intellect?

Barack Hussein Obama/Soetoro was born in Kenya and therefore never qualified to be POTUS....one day he'll admit it and you'll laugh and say "cool, you're the man!"

Thanks for proving my point Tom

The United States elected a man who believes Obama was born in Kenya, believes innocolations cause autism, Thinks Ted Cruz's father killed JFK, thinks Hillary was involved in killing Scalia

How fucking stupid are we?

Except the majority don't believe that, we are not all one in ideology of conservatives and independents.
You're labeling the few who believe those things and they are father end of the right on the political spectrum , not all of us.
Funny
When people from abroad ask how we could elect a man like Trump, I can always pull up posts from people like Tom and our resident bigots and racists

This is how we end up with Trump

Barack Hussein Obama/Soetoro was born in Kenya and therefore never qualified to be POTUS....one day he'll admit it and you'll laugh and say "cool, you're the man!"

The United States elected a man who believes Obama was born in Kenya, believes innocolations cause autism, Thinks Ted Cruz's father killed JFK, thinks Hillary was involved in killing Scalia

Except the majority don't believe that, we are not all one in ideology of conservatives and independents.
You're labeling the few who believe those things and they are father end of the right on the political spectrum , not all of us.
Funny
When people from abroad ask how we could elect a man like Trump, I can always pull up posts from people like Tom and our resident bigots and racists

The Democratic party left for many of us, so we left the party.

Funny

A Birther!

You elected a fucking BIRTHER!

This is the moron we elected President

trump-conspiracy-theories.jpg

How humiliating
hoebama's birth certificate controversy isn't because he wasn't boern in HI, it is because his biological dad was pedophile communist frank marshall jr
2. Ive seen many accounts people claiming that arab muslims were cheering on 9/11. Its a fact that in some circles, saying it was justified was considered en vogue. Rapper KRS-one publicly stated that we had it coming
3. Scalia's death in all probability was murder, perpetrated by the Clinton allies, in hopes of her being able to be elected POTUS and overturn heller
4. never heard this one, but the uban angle to the JFK assassination is one that Ive heard from people on both sides of the political spectrum
5. vince foster was probably murdered at the behest of the clintons

Funny

A Birther!

Get over it.
There many out there who still think his mom did some kind of welfare fraud too.

There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Even in all 57 states and under sniper fire…
Trump is a result of white males trying to hold on to dominant power in our society. They cannot handle the gains in power minorities of all types are rightfully making in our society. Soon the white majority will be a minority. That cannot be stopped just like globalization of our economy cannot be stopped.
Whinny, scared white men looking for a President to save them.

I keep hearing this "white people will be a minority" story, and the truth is, white people have always been a minority in the world. Yet ...

It's kinda creepy, to be honest. Makes me wonder whether their fears are justified, when I hear talk like yours. Like minorities are just lurking in the shadows, waiting for the moment they have a numbers advantage to strike.
There is nothing to be scared of. You sound like a paranoid white man.
I am talking about the demographics of the USA, not the world.

How humiliating
hoebama's birth certificate controversy isn't because he wasn't boern in HI, it is because his biological dad was pedophile communist frank marshall jr
2. Ive seen many accounts people claiming that arab muslims were cheering on 9/11. Its a fact that in some circles, saying it was justified was considered en vogue. Rapper KRS-one publicly stated that we had it coming
3. Scalia's death in all probability was murder, perpetrated by the Clinton allies, in hopes of her being able to be elected POTUS and overturn heller
4. never heard this one, but the uban angle to the JFK assassination is one that Ive heard from people on both sides of the political spectrum
Thanks for posting

Yes America.......it is voters like swiftie who gave us Donald Trump

Funny

A Birther!

Get over it.
There many out there who still think his mom did some kind of welfare fraud too.

You voted for a fucking Birther
How stupid is that?

How humiliating
Thanks for posting

Yes America.......it is voters like swiftie who gave us Donald Trump
wrong
I voted rand in the primary

There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Even in all 57 states and under sniper fire…
Trump is a result of white males trying to hold on to dominant power in our society. They cannot handle the gains in power minorities of all types are rightfully making in our society. Soon the white majority will be a minority. That cannot be stopped just like globalization of our economy cannot be stopped.
I white men were so scared of non white men having power, why do so many white men admire Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Condoleezza Rice, Carly Fiorina, and others like them?
Is your post serious. You named the Republican's token minorities. White men should not be scared. They will not have the advantages they have had in the past but they should have equal opportunity with others.
Scared white men do not want equality, they want advantage for themselves.

I white men were so scared of non white men having power, why do so many white men admire Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Condoleezza Rice, Carly Fiorina, and others like them?
Is your post serious. You named the Republican's token minorities. White men should not be scared. They will not have the advantages they have had in the past but they should have equal opportunity with others.
my post was dead serious. Those individuals I named are good amecans who rose to the top of the American political hierarchy on merit.

I keep hearing this "white people will be a minority" story, and the truth is, white people have always been a minority in the world. Yet ...

It's kinda creepy, to be honest. Makes me wonder whether their fears are justified, when I hear talk like yours. Like minorities are just lurking in the shadows, waiting for the moment they have a numbers advantage to strike.
There is nothing to be scared of. You sound like a paranoid white man.
I am talking about the demographics of the USA, not the world.

I'm 27.

my post was dead serious. Those individuals I named are good amecans who rose to the top of the American political hierarchy on merit.
You forgot Barack Obama one of the great Presidents of modern history

You forgot Barack Obama one of the great Presidents of modern history
you mean one of the worst, right behind LBJ, carter, GW Bush, FDR and wilson

So Obama didn't promise to fix our infrastructure?
He offered funding for infrastructure projects that were ready to hire immediately. ...eg shovel ready
He still promised it. I see you won't hold Obama to the same standard as you are with Trump.

Dillweed, Obama is no longer the President and how do you know people who may have voted for him didn't hold him to the same standard?
You must be new here. Obama said he relied on the ignorance of his supporters to get obamacare passed. His supporters on here tripped over themselves to be the first to defend Obama.
Obama never said anything close to that
Lol, you're still defending it. Gruber is so proud of you.

Whites have always been a minority

But they established strong governments to protect their power and privilege
What they have lost is the protections of those governments who are being more inclusive
The government was never intended to protect white power and privilege. It evolved into a protection of white privilege

Whites have always been a minority

But they established strong governments to protect their power and privilege
What they have lost is the protections of those governments who are being more inclusive
The government was never intended to protect white power and privilege. It evolved into a protection of white privilege
It was designed to protect the wealthy elite
Who were white and male at the time

What? Dude, get a grip. Being white does not make you important or awesome. It's just one trait you were born with.
It is one trait and it does not guarantee success. Many whites do not have other traits that allows them to take advantage of a trait, being a white male, that gives them advantage.
I am a white male. I know white males have advantages in our society.

Forum List

Back