Seriously, why does anyone like Trump?

Which is why I find large parts of the "progressive" platform despicable,

No you don't...you just find them indefensible.

What's the difference. Despicable. Indefensible. They're trash, and I don't like them.

You guys do realize it's possible to be on no one's side but your own, right? Or has the process of thinking for one's self instead of looking in the party rulebook for everything become a lost art?

You gave yourself away with "orange clown" as if you're somehow superior intellectually to a multi-billionaire president of the United States. Only hardcore progs have the sense of aloofness and imaginary superiority to ordinary Americans like you've encountered here. You're a rookie here and don't know what you're walking into if you're a phony. We have all kinds here from communists to dipshit libertarians to fascists....but what we don't tolerate are phonies.

I just don't like Trump. It's that simple. You can call me a liar if you want. I don't really care. But unlike the president, I don't lie unless I feel I absolutely must.

He offered funding for infrastructure projects that were ready to hire immediately. ...eg shovel ready
He still promised it. I see you won't hold Obama to the same standard as you are with Trump.

Dillweed, Obama is no longer the President and how do you know people who may have voted for him didn't hold him to the same standard?
You must be new here. Obama said he relied on the ignorance of his supporters to get obamacare passed. His supporters on here tripped over themselves to be the first to defend Obama.
Obama never said anything close to that
/----/

God damn it

I hate when you guys post videos that do nothing to prove your claim. Why do you waste my time?

Obama did not offer any shovel ready jobs......he provided funding if you could prove you had one. It was up to the STATES to identify the jobs

I didn't vote for Trump but your hysterics are entertaining nonetheless.

You're still here? C'mon, Grandpa. Give the trolling a rest already.
Your entire premise is trolling.

What has Trump done that affects you personally? THAT is what will define his presidency for most Americans. Not some stupid pie in the sky irrational hate.

It's been six months. Other than starting a war, even Satan himself couldn't destroy the country in six months.
So your whining isn't based on any actual real life circumstances...

Got it. Just as I suspected.

No. I'm doing fine in life. Better than ever, actually.

Still doesn't mean I should turn a blind eye to Trump's foolishness, and more importantly, the millions who believe his crazy lies and conspiracy theories. I'm not completely self-absorbed. Maybe that's why I can't relate to Trump supporters. I actually care about the country, its people, and its reputation. And despite how baffling their ideas are to me, I could still chill and drink some beers with a Trump supporters, because I down have a pathetic hatred for people who differ from me. Actually, I seek out people who are different than me so I can learn from them. Still doesn't mean I can't or shouldn't argue with them when I think they're wrong or not making sense.
So you're obsessed with the "thinking" of others.
Trump has done nothing that has adversely affected you BUT he is an "orange clown" so........off to the races.
I don't personally dwell of what others think. There are many on here that loved Obama, loved Trump, hated Trump, hated Obama and I've managed to get along with all of them for the most part. Know why? I don't label their thinking and judge them based on it. It's their life to live how they see fit and obsessing over who they support or don't support serves neither of us any good.
At the end of the day "it's the economy, stupid"

Trump was the leader of the BIrther movement

What else do you need to know about his character and intellect?

I feel like people voted for Trump with reasonable fears and decent intentions, for the most part ... but defending him now? There really is no good justification for that. The few things he has accomplished could've been done by any other republican in half the time. One of the reasons they're having so many problems is because of Trump's big mouth.

Barack Hussein Obama/Soetoro was born in Kenya and therefore never qualified to be POTUS....one day he'll admit it and you'll laugh and say "cool, you're the man!"

They like him because they believe EVERYTHING he says including you can buy health insurance for $12 a year even though THEY can't get insurance for $12 a year. EVEry single trump supporter is as dumb as a rock.

Barack Hussein Obama/Soetoro was born in Kenya and therefore never qualified to be POTUS....one day he'll admit it and you'll laugh and say "cool, you're the man!"

Thanks for proving my point Tom

The United States elected a man who believes Obama was born in Kenya, believes innocolations cause autism, Thinks Ted Cruz's father killed JFK, thinks Hillary was involved in killing Scalia

How fucking stupid are we?

He still promised it. I see you won't hold Obama to the same standard as you are with Trump.

Dillweed, Obama is no longer the President and how do you know people who may have voted for him didn't hold him to the same standard?
You must be new here. Obama said he relied on the ignorance of his supporters to get obamacare passed. His supporters on here tripped over themselves to be the first to defend Obama.
/----/

God damn it

I hate when you guys post videos that do nothing to prove your claim. Why do you waste my time?

Obama did not offer any shovel ready jobs......he provided funding if you could prove you had one. It was up to the STATES to identify the jobs

:lmao:No, people did not want to pass on more debt to their kids and grandkids… Shit for brains:blowup:

The United States elected a man who believes Obama was born in Kenya, believes innocolations cause autism, Thinks Ted Cruz's father killed JFK, thinks Hillary was involved in killing Scalia

There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Even in all 57 states and under sniper fire…

/----/

God damn it

:lmao:No, people did not want to pass on more debt to their kids and grandkids… Shit for brains:blowup:

That must be why we're cutting corporate taxes and taxes on the rich ... oh, wait. Who's gonna make up the difference? Probably the middle class that Trump supposedly loves so much.

Your kids and grandkids are already fucked. You boomers have yourselves to thank for that. Only generation that leaves its kids a shittier life than the one it stepped into. Congratulations.

Here is 2 problems I have, where did the 3 million illegal votes figure come from? depending on where you look the official figure seems to be in the 11-to 400 range. is it not kind of strange that the 3 million figure is almost exactly the amount that Trump lost the popular vote by? who started that 3 million figure?
Don't blame people for picking some one they thought would not be the usual bought and paid for political hack. but the new ones don't seem to any different. and why would we want a more conservative court justice? you would think we would want a neutral justice who go's by our constitution?

/----/

God damn it

That must be why we're cutting corporate taxes and taxes on the rich ... oh, wait. Who's gonna make up the difference? Probably the middle class that Trump supposedly loves so much.

Your kids and grandkids are already fucked. You boomers have yourselves to thank for that. Only generation that leaves its kids a shittier life than the one it stepped into. Congratulations.

Federal government has no claim to perceived future taxes… Why doesn't the federal government live within their means?
We don't want communism, punishing people for success… any type of Progressive tax is just that.

I'm just saying, if you expect Trump to REDUCE the national debt, prepare to be disappointed.

Incidentally, RFK Jr., the man who believes in windmills, just not anywhere in view of his estate, says mercury in vaccines is causing autism. I don't know if that's true or not, but it's not only Trump and others who'd like some honest answers from the drug companies about it. And as you know, he never said Cruz's father killed JFK.

This is the moron we elected President

trump-conspiracy-theories.jpg

How humiliating

Incidentally, RFK Jr., the man who believes in windmills, just not anywhere in view of his estate, says mercury in vaccines is causing autism. I don't know if that's true or not, but it's not only Trump and others who'd like some honest answers from the drug companies about it.
Tom

Now tell me about the moon landings

I'm just saying, if you expect Trump to REDUCE the national debt, prepare to be disappointed.
No one can reduce the national debt, only increase it they will.
The federal government is the cancer that eats up the country... we can start with a single term limits. But there is no way In paying back the debt.

Forum List

Back