Seriously, why does anyone like Trump?

So, sadism, basically?

Look; I kind of enjoyed the shocked reactions myself. But you're willing to throw away all decency and honesty, just to enjoy the sight of women crying??? "This country can burn, as long as it pisses off the people I don't even know but inexplicably hate." That's why you vote a con man into office?

Sounds pretty messed up to me.
You're crying right now. Are you a woman?

I absolutely LOVE that he's driving pussies like you crazy. As long as my business & the economy continues to grow what's the loss? Your "feelings"? haha who fucking cares....

That's nice kid.
30 years in business scrub. You pussies just wanna whine all day about superfluous BULLSHIT. Fuck your endless whining. As long as our economy continues to grow you can continue to cry into your pillow while the rest of the world passes you by.

PUSSY

You write like a child. I can't take you seriously.
You're whining like a child about Trump. Are we supposed to take you seriously?

Get over yourself

I've tried, but I can't find anything good to say about him, except that he's amazing at fucking up and then getting someone else to pay for it. He does that better than anyone. Not sure that's a good quality to have in a president, though.

Otherwise, what is actually good about him?

Oh, and before someone tries to call me on a double-standard, I didn't like Hillary either, but at least she had the fake veneer of class and sophistication. Trump doesn't even have that. He's basically the world's most successful used car salesman.

Also, keep in mind that liberalism is the belief in freedom. So, unless you hate freedom, you're a liberal. Sorry to break it to you.

Ahhh, a definition of liberalism. Unfortunately liberals tend to redefine words daily, libs have for efficiency sake no doubt, decided to abbreviate freedom to FREE. If you want things given to you, I understand Venezuela is looking for your kind.

So, sadism, basically?

Look; I kind of enjoyed the shocked reactions myself. But you're willing to throw away all decency and honesty, just to enjoy the sight of women crying??? "This country can burn, as long as it pisses off the people I don't even know but inexplicably hate." That's why you vote a con man into office?

Sounds pretty messed up to me.

I absolutely LOVE that he's driving pussies like you crazy. As long as my business & the economy continues to grow what's the loss? Your "feelings"? haha who fucking cares....

That's nice kid.
30 years in business scrub. You pussies just wanna whine all day about superfluous BULLSHIT. Fuck your endless whining. As long as our economy continues to grow you can continue to cry into your pillow while the rest of the world passes you by.

PUSSY

Get over yourself

Hmm. So in your view, any criticizing of your orange god is whining?

Please. Go grab a juicebox. Have a nap. Thirty years of being a childish businessman must be tiring.

So Obama didn't promise to fix our infrastructure?
He offered funding for infrastructure projects that were ready to hire immediately. ...eg shovel ready
He still promised it. I see you won't hold Obama to the same standard as you are with Trump.

Dillweed, Obama is no longer the President and how do you know people who may have voted for him didn't hold him to the same standard?
You must be new here. Obama said he relied on the ignorance of his supporters to get obamacare passed. His supporters on here tripped over themselves to be the first to defend Obama.
Obama never said anything close to that
/----/

I've tried, but I can't find anything good to say about him, except that he's amazing at fucking up and then getting someone else to pay for it. He does that better than anyone. Not sure that's a good quality to have in a president, though.

Oh, and before someone tries to call me on a double-standard, I didn't like Hillary either, but at least she had the fake veneer of class and sophistication. Trump doesn't even have that. He's basically the world's most successful used car salesman.

Also, keep in mind that liberalism is the belief in freedom. So, unless you hate freedom, you're a liberal. Sorry to break it to you.

Ahhh, a definition of liberalism. Unfortunately liberals tend to redefine words daily, libs have for efficiency sake no doubt, decided to abbreviate freedom to FREE. If you want things given to you, I understand Venezuela is looking for your kind.

Which is why I find large parts of the "progressive" platform despicable, particularly the censorship of free speech. Now people like me have started having to call ourselves "classical" liberal, or just moderate, because those clowns have ruined the label.

"what is actually good about him?"
Your thread is clearly intended to be rhetorical...I'll bite anyhoo.
I could write a seven page editorial on this topic but I'll make it brief.
DJT governs on behalf of this nations higher grade. (After 8 years of bottom up bullshit) He has the balls to do the right thing for the right people.
DJT has an "American's First" agenda
DJT knows that Making America Great Again means making America American Again.
DJT is aggressively protecting the checking accounts of hard working REAL American's by keeping the third world filth from our south out.
DJT has made our lowest grade feel like our lowest grade...whereas "other" POTUS's have glamorized our filth.
I could go on and on....by now you get the gist of it...right? Good quality, REAL American's benefit from DJT policies while "others" do not. Simple shit!
Now go ahead and cast your spin on the realities...let the repackaging begin.

SO ... I've gone ahead and read all your comments. They've been ... interesting.

Here's what I've noticed from the Trump supporters:

Let me respond to the items I beljeve it identify with...

2. A lot of "but Hillary" and "but Obama". I didn't realize Hillary or Obama were president.

They're not. However, the actions of Obama as POTUS and/or the potential actions of Hillary as POTUS are a very legitimate reason to vote for a different candidate.

5. Everything is "us vs them". They apparently don't realize that we're one country, one people.

Us vs Them is called LIFE. You cannot promote your own best interests AND the best interests of others at the same time. It's just basic logic.

6. A deep angsty loathing, and sometimes hatred, toward people who don't look or think like them.

Considering those people have been destroying us, our families, our country and our very way of life for 150+ years; do you really expect us to open our arms to them? Especially when they don't open their arms to us ejther?

8. Some valid concerns about censorship, "gendered pronouns and safe spaces", Islam, and Hillary's checkered past that I nonetheless feel do not justify supporting Trump, ESPECIALLY after he has repeatedly shown himself to be a wretched human being every bit as dishonest and corrupt as Hillary.

Believe it or not, those of us who identify wjth thise issues dont like Trump either; but he was by far the lesser of two evils. He's the anti-establishment candidate. Democrat AND Republican establishment. He's too incompetent to do any serious damage as well.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if I was wrong all this time.

If you believed that the divide between the people of the USA can be fixed withoit bloodshed, violence, and death; then you are most definitely wrong.

You like a president if he reflects your values. Tens of millions of Americans think Trump reflect their values to make this country great again.

That asshole Obama reflected the values of the greedy welfare queens, illegals, Muslims and other scum. The rest of America didn't like the sonofabitch very much.

That's nice kid.

PUSSY

Get over yourself

Please. Go grab a juicebox. Have a nap. Thirty years of being a childish businessman must be tiring.
I didn't vote for Trump but your hysterics are entertaining nonetheless.

That's nice kid.

PUSSY

Get over yourself

You're still here? C'mon, Grandpa. Give the trolling a rest already.

Stimulus funding went to both Red and Blue States

Even though Republicans voted against the bill
excuses...............excuses...........

Typical rant...............if only we'd have handed Obama another Trillion we'd have been happy next time.................

Many more pockets he could line with that money.............

Fool me once...............shame on you............

Fool me twice.............shame on me............
No excuses

Stimulus funding prevented a Depression. Not a single Republican supported it
Obama was right
The so-called "stimulus" :lmao: prevented nothing… Just more debt that our kids and grandkids will not be able to pay back. Jack weed
Read it and weep pal

jobs_recov.png
Bad source... that debt has to be paid back by our kids and grandkids. How do you progressives intend to do that?

Once again you obsess on debt

You guys were elected on it ...why does the Trump budget add $10 trillion?

"what is actually good about him?"
Your thread is clearly intended to be rhetorical...I'll bite anyhoo.
I could write a seven page editorial on this topic but I'll make it brief.
DJT governs on behalf of this nations higher grade. (After 8 years of bottom up bullshit) He has the balls to do the right thing for the right people.
DJT has an "American's First" agenda
DJT knows that Making America Great Again means making America American Again.
DJT is aggressively protecting the checking accounts of hard working REAL American's by keeping the third world filth from our south out.
DJT has made our lowest grade feel like our lowest grade...whereas "other" POTUS's have glamorized our filth.
I could go on and on....by now you get the gist of it...right? Good quality, REAL American's benefit from DJT policies while "others" do not. Simple shit!
Now go ahead and cast your spin on the realities...let the repackaging begin.

These are the things he CLAIMS to want. But he lies constantly. So why do you believe him?

PUSSY

Get over yourself

Your entire premise is trolling.

What has Trump done that affects you personally? THAT is what will define his presidency for most Americans. Not some stupid pie in the sky irrational hate.

What ... what does Obama being half-black have to do with anything?

Why are you still talking about Obama? The guy is gone. Jesus Christ. I guess if I were a Trump supporter I'd want to talk about anything but him, too.
/---/ Pbozo may be gone but his destructive policies remain for Trump to clean up.

Which is why I find large parts of the "progressive" platform despicable,

No you don't...you just find them indefensible.

What's the difference? Despicable. Indefensible. They're trash, and I don't like them.

You guys do realize it's possible to be on no one's side but your own, right? Or has the process of thinking for one's self, instead of looking in the party rulebook for all your answers, become a lost art?

Get over yourself

What has Trump done that affects you personally? THAT is what will define his presidency for most Americans. Not some stupid pie in the sky irrational hate.

It's been six months. Other than starting a war, even Satan himself couldn't destroy the country in six months.

Get over yourself

It's been six months. Other than starting a war, even Satan himself couldn't destroy the country in six months.
So your whining isn't based on any actual real life circumstances...

Got it. Just as I suspected.

Which is why I find large parts of the "progressive" platform despicable,

No you don't...you just find them indefensible.

What's the difference. Despicable. Indefensible. They're trash, and I don't like them.

You guys do realize it's possible to be on no one's side but your own, right? Or has the process of thinking for one's self instead of looking in the party rulebook for everything become a lost art?

You gave yourself away with "orange clown" as if you're somehow superior intellectually to a multi-billionaire president of the United States. Only hardcore progs have the sense of aloofness and imaginary superiority to ordinary Americans like you've encountered here. You're a rookie here and don't know what you're walking into if you're a phony. We have all kinds here from communists to dipshit libertarians to fascists....but what we don't tolerate are phonies.

So your whining isn't based on any actual real life circumstances...

Got it. Just as I suspected.

No. I'm doing fine in life. Better than ever, actually.

Still doesn't mean I should turn a blind eye to Trump's foolishness, and more importantly, the millions who believe his crazy lies and conspiracy theories. I'm not completely self-absorbed. Maybe that's why I can't relate to Trump supporters. I actually care about the country, its people, and its reputation. And despite how baffling their ideas are to me, I could still chill and drink some beers with a Trump supporter, because I down have a pathetic hatred for people who differ from me. Actually, I seek out people who are different than me so I can learn from them. Still doesn't mean I can't or shouldn't argue with them when I think they're wrong or not making sense.

Forum List

Back