Seriously, why does anyone like Trump?

The promised shovel ready jobs? I don't remember any criticism from you for that broken promise.

Obama never promised shovel ready jobs

Being shovel ready ( ready to hire immediately) was a requirement to qualify for Stimulus funding. Some states had projects ready to go, some didn't
So Obama didn't promise to fix our infrastructure?
He offered funding for infrastructure projects that were ready to hire immediately. ...eg shovel ready
Obama had no intention of helping those who did not support/vote for him... he just wanted to control everybody.
He has always been an hate-filled son of a bitch.
Community organizers are incompetent at very best... :lmao:
Stimulus funding went to both Red and Blue States

Even though Republicans voted against the bill
excuses...............excuses...........

Typical rant...............if only we'd have handed Obama another Trillion we'd have been happy next time.................

Many more pockets he could line with that money.............

Fool me once...............shame on you............

Fool me twice.............shame on me............

I want to know why Republicans are terrified of him being investigated? If he's a criminal, then you don't want your leader to be a criminal do you?

OK, maybe that wasn't the right question.

Uhh, where there is smoke, there's fire. And this is an awful lot of smoke.
What is Trump so afraid of? He assaults women without asking, so it can't be a BJ.
Could it have something to do with Money Laundering or maybe enormous debt?
I know it didn't have anything to do with "favors" owed?

Still, if he didn't act so guilty, and wasn't so chummy with dictators, they might stop looking.

Just because his foundation was an illegal criminal organization posing as a charity and he fleeced thousands out of millions of dollars from their retirement and loans to learn to be like him.

He fleeced them and now they know how he succeeded.

They LEARNED what he had to teach, and boy, did they ever LEARN!

This is what I don't get. Why all the obfuscation? If you're innocent, why not just turn over everything? Then later you can make a show of how you were innocent, how they tried to bring you down but failed, etc. If Trump's innocent, seems to me he missed a big opportunity to score points. No matter what now, people are going to think he tried to stop the investigation, that he tried to cover up some kind of devious secret.

I don't get the logic here. How is this brilliant politicking, exactly? By throwing the country into chaos? Is that what passes for good politics these days?

Did you apply the same logic to Hillary and the Hussein?

Why didn't Hillary hand over all her emails? What is there to hide?

Why didn't Obama hand over his original birth certificate?

These fruitcakes got used to a homosexual Kenyan, married to another man, flitting around the globe apologizing for America and losing won wars. Trump is obviously hard to fathom for them, being a brilliant man with endless energy, and believing in American exceptionalism. They had their time with the boy MESSiah and look where it's gotten them...nowhere...he lied to everybody but especially to them.

The promised shovel ready jobs? I don't remember any criticism from you for that broken promise.

Being shovel ready ( ready to hire immediately) was a requirement to qualify for Stimulus funding. Some states had projects ready to go, some didn't
He offered funding for infrastructure projects that were ready to hire immediately. ...eg shovel ready
Obama had no intention of helping those who did not support/vote for him... he just wanted to control everybody.

The so called "stimulus" resulted in nothing more, than more debt... that our kids and grandkids cannot afford and will never be able to pay back. Fact

I want to know why Republicans are terrified of him being investigated? If he's a criminal, then you don't want your leader to be a criminal do you?

What is Trump so afraid of? He assaults women without asking, so it can't be a BJ.

Still, if he didn't act so guilty, and wasn't so chummy with dictators, they might stop looking.

Just because his foundation was an illegal criminal organization posing as a charity and he fleeced thousands out of millions of dollars from their retirement and loans to learn to be like him.

This is what I don't get. Why all the obfuscation? If you're innocent, why not just turn over everything? Then later you can make a show of how you were innocent, how they tried to bring you down but failed, etc. If Trump's innocent, seems to me he missed a big opportunity to score points. No matter what now, people are going to think he tried to stop the investigation, that he tried to cover up some kind of devious secret.

I don't get the logic here. How is this brilliant politicking, exactly? By throwing the country into chaos? Is that what passes for good politics these days?

Because their DOJ didn't recluse themselves............used the IRS, FBI, ATF, OSHA to attack and intimidate those who didn't agree with them.........

Abuse of power.......yet they claim Sessions is the bad guy for reclusal.............an ethical decision that understands that he was part of the campaign and couldn't ethically be part of the investigation.

They had a DOJ who did this.

maxresdefault.jpg

/---/ ask your special ed teacher to explain how gubmint works.

Show me
Trump made his promises ...why can't he deliver?
Republican Senate and House....Conservative court

What excuses does he have?
Even the community organizer from Kenya was able to deliver more of what he promised

He still promised it. I see you won't hold Obama to the same standard as you are with Trump.

The only chaos I see is the left.
Cons and independents are pretty happy with the positive numbers in jobs, deregulation,self deportation of illegals and the ban on lobbing.
The Supreme Court nomination.

You better do a little more research on the lobbying.

Show me

Even the community organizer from Kenya was able to deliver more of what he promised

He still promised it. I see you won't hold Obama to the same standard as you are with Trump.

Dillweed, Obama is no longer the President and how do you know people who may have voted for him didn't hold him to the same standard?

Because their DOJ didn't recluse themselves............used the IRS, FBI, ATF, OSHA to attack and intimidate those who didn't agree with them.........

Abuse of power.......yet they claim Sessions is the bad guy for reclusal.............an ethical decision that understands that he was part of the campaign and couldn't ethically be part of the investigation.

They had a DOJ who did this.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey bone breath are they not still investigating her? Let the chips fall where they might.

Dillweed, Obama is no longer the President and how do you know people who may have voted for him didn't hold him to the same standard?

Typical rant...............if only we'd have handed Obama another Trillion we'd have been happy next time.................

No excuses

Stimulus funding prevented a Depression. Not a single Republican supported it
Obama was right

You must be new here. Obama said he relied on the ignorance of his supporters to get obamacare passed. His supporters on here tripped over themselves to be the first to defend Obama.

Donald tweeted me and told me to tell all you butt headed mcfly's in this thread that yalll make less sense than a screen door on a battle ship and to make like a tree and get out of here

No excuses

Obama was right
The so-called "stimulus" :lmao: prevented nothing… Just more debt that our kids and grandkids will not be able to pay back. Jack weed

No excuses

Obama was right
BS..............they took the money from the back door of the Federal Reserve.......................damned smoke screen for corruption.

I've tried, but I can't find anything good to say about him, except that he's amazing at fucking up and then getting someone else to pay for it. He does that better than anyone. Not sure that's a good quality to have in a president, though.

Otherwise, what is actually good about him?

Oh, and before someone tries to call me on a double-standard, I didn't like Hillary either, but at least she had the fake veneer of class and sophistication. Trump doesn't even have that. He's basically the world's most successful used car salesman.

Also, keep in mind that liberalism is the belief in freedom. So, unless you hate freedom, you're a liberal. Sorry to break it to you.
I enjoy when he shits down your neck...and you just open wider. Hilarious!

Show me

Obama still provided funding for shovel ready jobs around the country. Thousands of projects were funded, thousands of jobs created

Now, Trump has yet to deliver on his promises. Haven't seen a cent out of Mexico....have you?

Forum List

Back