Seriously, why does anyone like Trump?

I've tried, but I can't find anything good to say about him, except that he's amazing at fucking up and then getting someone else to pay for it. He does that better than anyone. Not sure that's a good quality to have in a president, though.

Otherwise, what is actually good about him?

Oh, and before someone tries to call me on a double-standard, I didn't like Hillary either, but at least she had the fake veneer of class and sophistication. Trump doesn't even have that. He's basically the world's most successful used car salesman.

Also, keep in mind that liberalism is the belief in freedom. So, unless you hate freedom, you're a liberal. Sorry to break it to you.

I'm pretty sure you don't want to know the answer to your question.

But hey, I have a few minutes Thisbe morning.

I like Trump for the following reasons:

1. He's a man's man. Unlike the pussy we had before him.

2. He loves this country and wants to see it great again.

3. He's not owned by either party.

4. He beat Hillary Clinton, a corrupt, murdering, sociopath. Who would have made the damage 0bama did look like child's play.

5. He drives the left insane.

I've tried, but I can't find anything good to say about him, except that he's amazing at fucking up and then getting someone else to pay for it. He does that better than anyone. Not sure that's a good quality to have in a president, though.

Oh, and before someone tries to call me on a double-standard, I didn't like Hillary either, but at least she had the fake veneer of class and sophistication. Trump doesn't even have that. He's basically the world's most successful used car salesman.

Also, keep in mind that liberalism is the belief in freedom. So, unless you hate freedom, you're a liberal. Sorry to break it to you.
/---/ we see how liberals want to restrict freedom of speech on college campuses
The problem for Conservatives on college campuses is they are fucking stupid. They can spout the latest dogma from Rush or Hannity but they cannot back it up in an academic setting
The days of William F Buckley or George Will are gone
/---/ you gotta be joking. You condone censorship?

/---/ we see how liberals want to restrict freedom of speech on college campuses
The problem for Conservatives on college campuses is they are fucking stupid. They can spout the latest dogma from Rush or Hannity but they cannot back it up in an academic setting
Poor Conservative Snowflakes
It is not censorship when the market opposes hate speech

/---/ you're either a liar or stupid. It's libs who violently protest any conservative who tries to speak on campus. They are shouted down. And you know it. So stop with your propaganda

And of course "hate speech" is any speech you disagree with.

/---/ you're either a liar or stupid. It's libs who violently protest any conservative who tries to speak on campus. They are shouted down. And you know it. So stop with your propaganda
No...not any conservative
Only those who spew hate

While you may have a first amendment right to spew your hate......they have a right to protest

Of course not
Among conservatives it tends to be concentrated in anti-gay, anti-Mexican and anti-Muslim hate

Of course not
Among conservatives it tends to be concentrated in anti-gay, anti-Mexican and anti-Muslim hate

Two things....

1) Go ahead and define Anti-Gay, Anti-Mexica and Anti-Muslin speech
2) You don't know it but your very own past posts dispute your latest contention. Despite your lies, this is what you said.

"It is not censorship when the market opposes hate speech"

This statement destroys everything else you said ;) As I said, and as you state here, hate speech is defined as any speech you, or they disagree with and therefore it's suppression is indeed "censorship". I have no doubt that the logic escapes you but it none the less proves you want it both ways.

Of course not

Two things....

2) You don't know it but your very own past posts dispute your latest contention. Despite your lies, this is what you said.

This statement destroys everything else you said ;) As I said, and as you state here, hate speech is defined as any speech you, or they disagree with and therefore it's suppression is indeed "censorship". I have no doubt that the logic escapes you but it none the less proves you want it both ways.
Censorship involves the state determining what you can and cannot say
Universities are private entities who are entitled to regulate behavior they find to be destructive
Hate speech causes problems......universities don't like problems

Why did those that voted for Trump like him more than Hillary?

His use car sales pitch was better than Hillary and he was on TV for many years so those voting for him voted for the TV personality.

Either way America was not going to win in 2016...

I want to know why Republicans are terrified of him being investigated? If he's a criminal, then you don't want your leader to be a criminal do you?

OK, maybe that wasn't the right question.

Uhh, where there is smoke, there's fire. And this is an awful lot of smoke.
What is Trump so afraid of? He assaults women without asking, so it can't be a BJ.
Could it have something to do with Money Laundering or maybe enormous debt?
I know it didn't have anything to do with "favors" owed?

Still, if he didn't act so guilty, and wasn't so chummy with dictators, they might stop looking.

Just because his foundation was an illegal criminal organization posing as a charity and he fleeced thousands out of millions of dollars from their retirement and loans to learn to be like him.

He fleeced them and now they know how he succeeded.

They LEARNED what he had to teach, and boy, did they ever LEARN!

This is what I don't get. Why all the obfuscation? If you're innocent, why not just turn over everything? Then later you can make a show of how you were innocent, how they tried to bring you down but failed, etc. If Trump's innocent, seems to me he missed a big opportunity to score points. No matter what now, people are going to think he tried to stop the investigation, that he tried to cover up some kind of devious secret.

I don't get the logic here. How is this brilliant politicking, exactly? By throwing the country into chaos? Is that what passes for good politics these days?
Trump Jr turned over all his emails. Still waiting on Hillary's after year's of stalling.

you're willing to throw away all decency and honest

Is this the 'decency and honesty' of which you speak?

hillary-angry-getty-640x480.jpg

Hillary was bad too. Just not as much of a cartoon character.

To be honest, I despised her even more than Trump, whom I didn't take seriously. But I realized that the damage to our international reputation with Trump at the wheel would be far more severe, and would cause untold lasting harm.

You see, I vote depending on which would be the better choice, not whom I like the most or hate the least. We had to pick between a douche and a turd sandwich last year. One of those walking, breathing trash piles had to win.

Difference is, if Hillary were president, you wouldn't see me supporting her bitch ass if she got caught up in the kind of scandals that are now routine for Trump. I'd gladly condemn her and hope to get rid of her ass. But Trump supporters will endorse pretty much anything he says or does. He could throw a cat in a blender and they'd call it brilliant PR.
Obama made us a laughing stock of the world. Using red crayon to draw a line he wouldn't back up.

I want to know why Republicans are terrified of him being investigated? If he's a criminal, then you don't want your leader to be a criminal do you?

What is Trump so afraid of? He assaults women without asking, so it can't be a BJ.

Still, if he didn't act so guilty, and wasn't so chummy with dictators, they might stop looking.

Just because his foundation was an illegal criminal organization posing as a charity and he fleeced thousands out of millions of dollars from their retirement and loans to learn to be like him.

This is what I don't get. Why all the obfuscation? If you're innocent, why not just turn over everything? Then later you can make a show of how you were innocent, how they tried to bring you down but failed, etc. If Trump's innocent, seems to me he missed a big opportunity to score points. No matter what now, people are going to think he tried to stop the investigation, that he tried to cover up some kind of devious secret.

I don't get the logic here. How is this brilliant politicking, exactly? By throwing the country into chaos? Is that what passes for good politics these days?
Trump Jr turned over all his emails. Still waiting on Hillary's after year's of stalling.
He turned over ONE email
Hillary turned over tens of thousands

He turned over ONE email
He turned over all information that was wanted. Still waiting on 30,000 of Hillary's emails. If you weren't a political hack, you would want people that break the law punished, but if it's your party doing it. You could care less.

"Seriously, why does anyone like Trump?"

You’ll never get an honest answer from the blind partisan right, most of whom will support any politician with an ‘R’ after his name – no matter how reprehensible, wrong, and unfit to hold office he might be, such as Trump.

Of course not

Two things....

Censorship involves the state determining what you can and cannot say
Universities are private entities who are entitled to regulate behavior they find to be destructive
Hate speech causes problems......universities don't like problems
/----/ your lame excuses for censorship is deplorable

You’ll never get an honest answer from the blind partisan right, most of whom will support any politician with an ‘R’ after his name – no matter how reprehensible, wrong, and unfit to hold office he might be, such as Trump.
/----/ you've gotten your answer and chose to ignore it.

He is doing what he promised. Also just the fact he kept Hillary from becoming president. Makes him very likeable.

He turned over ONE email
He turned over all information that was wanted. Still waiting on 30,000 of Hillary's emails. If you weren't a political hack, you would want people that break the law punished, but if it's your party doing it. You could care less.
That is good to see

Can't wait to see 30,000 Trump family emails and then we can compare

He is doing what he promised. Also just the fact he kept Hillary from becoming president. Makes him very likeable.
How is that wall coming?
How about Obamacare repeal?
Tax reform?
All those jobs returning from China?
4% GDP?

Forum List

Back