Sessions is here to stay, ain't goin no where....gee I wonder why??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I would bet my last buck, that Sessions took Trump aside and said, I'm gonna put you in a good light, dispite all the hate your throwing my way, cause I like this job.....and the only way you gonna get me out, is to fire me.....but know that I know a lot of shit on you and I won't hesitate for a second to squeeze your orange ass under the bus with the rest of them so called friends you got under thar.....

Folks, the Session Trump battle is over......and you heard it hear first!!

I would bet my last buck, that Sessions took Trump aside and said, I'm gonna put you in a good light, dispite all the hate your throwing my way, cause I like this job.....and the only way you gonna get me out, is to fire me.....but know that I know a lot of shit on you and I won't hesitate for a second to squeeze your orange ass under the bus with the rest of them so called friends you got under thar.....

It only shows what a good motivator Trump is. Now if he could only take you aside and give you a good talking to.

Trump is running the White House like he runs his businesses. He works 20 hours a day, every day except when he takes a little vacation to unwind and he expects just as much out of his officers. Trump is fearless and has no Washington career to worry about or protect unlike most everyone else. It is hard finding people that fit his style and it will take a lot of shaking down before he gets the cabinet he really needs. Sessions has been a stout supporter and I think he will work out, he is well respected within Congress, but he and Trump have butted heads early on and Sessions is slowly being realigned the way Trump needs him to work. In the end, Sessions' respect will aid him in getting things done. Trump's "liability" is that he is scrupulously honest and wears his every thought on his sleeve in a way that politicians seldom do. But if Sessions did not believe in the mission and Trump's plan and the man, he would have already retired. I think in the future they will work together very well. Washington politicians want to do things the Washington way but Trump is the boss here, he is the Alpha Male and he will do things HIS way, or you will find life very difficult. These politicians have been managing their careers for many years. Trump has been running countless companies making most of them highly successful and profitable by doing things his way, the only way he knows. Washington is trying to change Trump. Trump is trying to change Washington. Guess which one is not going to change! Trump gets stronger with a better political foothold every day, and in the end, he will get his way.

Sessions is Great especially on imported third worlders . i have long been a fan of his going back many years. Whether he stays or goes is up to President Trump or Sessions himself TRed .

no i did not hear it here first.....this has already been mentioned in other session threads here....once again trying to take credit for something thats already been discussed...

no i did not hear it here first.....this has already been mentioned in other session threads here....once again trying to take credit for something thats already been discussed...
Harry, unlike you, I don't have the energy nor the time, to stalk this site and read every fuckin thread posted....guess what I got a life...something I hope you find sooner than later, moron

Ya that sounds like Sessions alright. :/

Harry, unlike you, I don't have the energy nor the time, to stalk this site and read every fuckin thread posted....guess what I got a life...something I hope you find sooner than later, moron
since we both avg around the same amount posts per day i assume you have about as much of a life as i do....dipshit.....

LOL. Yawz be Cray Cray yo

Forum List

Back