🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sessions wants to prosecute medical pot! Winning ! Freedom!!

Medical marijuana is a scam.

Gosh your comment is Not true...
Sessions wants to give the Corrupt Pharma companies the leeway to make pot in the form of pills like they did in Arizona .
I take the oil drops which have CBDs in it, and it doesn't get you high.. I rub it on my hands too and works for the inflammation and pain.

Sessions is a fu+king Crooked Wimp of a man..

Analysis | A pharma company that spent $500,000 trying to keep pot illegal just got DEA approval for synthetic marijuana

A pharma company that spent $500,000 trying to keep pot illegal just got DEA approval for synthetic marijuana
Oh and let's not forget state freedoms !

I guess Jeff is upset that sick people are smoking weed . They should be in jail instead !

Jeff Sessions personally asked Congress to let him prosecute medical marijuana providers

BTW: Did I say that Sessions is an Idiot...?

Good link...explains what Sessions is up to with his corrupt ass.

California could become a sanctuary state for marijuana

California could become a sanctuary state for marijuana

It would behoove congressmen/women in the legal states which I believe is now 27 not to grant Sessions wish.

Well, it is illegal at the federal level.. It shouldn't be but it is.
I smoke regularly but I also don't want the govt to pick and choose what laws to follow. Inconsistency isn't a good thing..
We just need to legalize it. Fuck the fascist bullshit

Medical marijuana is a scam.

I am not all that sure that it isn't a scam

Prosecution of medical marihuana is a scam - by Big Pharma.

You have a plant which reduces pain, increases appetite, helps prevent glaucoma and dementia, and who knows what else because even studying it is illegal, and can be grown cheaply at home by users.

My doctor wants me to take a drug which costs $2 a pill, for my arthritis pain. The drug also has unpleasant side effects. Since it's an over the counter medication, it's not covered by my health insurance so taking 2 pills a day will cost me $120. per month.

Or I can vape the pot my neighbour grows for free. One or two puffs and the pain is gone and I can walk freely and easily.

I'm not smoking enough to get stoned. Just a puff or two. It's like between having a glass of wine after work. Relaxing, but not inebriating.

I do take an over the counter med for my allergies which has insomnia as a side effect. Smoking pot also helps with the insomnia.

If I wasn't using home grown, I could spend $60 at the dispensary and buy enough pot to last the month at half the cost of Alieve.

And yes, I have a prescription for the pot.

aleve costs you two dollars per pill? you are going to the wrong pusher.
switch to Ibuprofen ----you can get that stuff here and there for 2 cents per pill

Jeff Sessions

Ehhhhlooooser.

Sir If I were in your presence I would challenge you to a duel. I will have you know that Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the Thoid is a good and honorable southern gentleman sir. He will go after those scalawags in the Senate today like an Alabama Redbone going after an escapee from the prison farm. Afterward he shall retire to the Sessions home where he will drink mint julep's while sitting on the veranda as the sun goes down. A plague upon your house sir.

I smoke regularly

Yeah, we know.
rRJme.gif

Forum List

Back