🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sessions wants to prosecute medical pot! Winning ! Freedom!!

I always preferred hashish.....more focused buzz and you're still capable of MAYHEM at any moment.

(mayhem has always been important to me for some reason). :dunno:

I always preferred hashish.....more focused buzz and you're still capable of MAYHEM at any moment.

African Black was better than Afghan Blonde. (My youth)

Oh and let's not forget state freedoms !

I guess Jeff is upset that sick people are smoking weed . They should be in jail instead !

Jeff Sessions personally asked Congress to let him prosecute medical marijuana providers

This is why one most pay attention to stuff when laws are made. Ask Mr. Hickenlooper and the taxpayers of Colorado about lawsuits from surrounding states, and that's largely due to Obamas and holders inaction on this. Congress needs to make laws. Then Sessions can't get anyone's pot.

Hmm. Hash was the first pot I ever smoked. A friend of my dads gave me a football size glob for my 15th birthday. Was I ready for meyham after smoking? If you were a potato hip he'll yeahs, but pretty much I just lay on the couch.

This is troubling. Sessions is either very ill-informed or very stupid, or as suggested by some snowflakes in this thread, there is some other agenda possibly profit oriented. His position seems unchangeable though, therefore hopefully he resigns.
Why sir...once I dispatch of Miss Newton you shall take your place on the duel field. I shall not stand idly by while the honor of Colonel Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the Thoid is impugned. He is a southern gentleman of the highest order. We shall duel under the Magnolia trees.

African Black was better than Afghan Blonde. (My youth)

Turkish green and Lebanese red for me...we used to score it out of canuckistan from GIs in Germany. :thup:
I forgot about the red. The blonde was fucking harsh. Cough,cough,cough.

Medical marijuana is a scam.

I am not all that sure that it isn't a scam

Prosecution of medical marihuana is a scam - by Big Pharma.

You have a plant which reduces pain, increases appetite, helps prevent glaucoma and dementia, and who knows what else because even studying it is illegal, and can be grown cheaply at home by users.

My doctor wants me to take a drug which costs $2 a pill, for my arthritis pain. The drug also has unpleasant side effects. Since it's an over the counter medication, it's not covered by my health insurance so taking 2 pills a day will cost me $120. per month.

Or I can vape the pot my neighbour grows for free. One or two puffs and the pain is gone and I can walk freely and easily.

I'm not smoking enough to get stoned. Just a puff or two. It's like between having a glass of wine after work. Relaxing, but not inebriating.

I do take an over the counter med for my allergies which has insomnia as a side effect. Smoking pot also helps with the insomnia.

If I wasn't using home grown, I could spend $60 at the dispensary and buy enough pot to last the month at half the cost of Alieve.

And yes, I have a prescription for the pot.

Smoke enough to get high. It's okay. Try edibles to. Some places even sell canibutter so you can make your own. If you buy them (edibles) they should say how much thc and she Or whatever it is.

aleve costs you two dollars per pill? you are going to the wrong pusher.
switch to Ibuprofen ----you can get that stuff here and there for 2 cents per pill

$2 a pill :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I bought a bottle of 20 last week for somewhere around $5 .....

ok ... bottle of 24 ... $6

Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Tablets | Walgreens

I heard aleve is really bad for your kidneys so be careful..

Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen are very bad for your kidneys and liver, that stuff can kill you!

Take Aspirin as an analgesic.

Pot and beer work, too.

I smoke regularly

Yeah, we know.
rRJme.gif
Lol right? All that mucus on my brain and I'm still 10X smarter than you :lol:

I ate some chocolate with THC in it for side effects from ( you know what )

I got so paranoid and lazy , I couldn't wait for it to get out of my system. I don't like how it makes me feel..
Some people are like that. Some people aren't.
There is also a good chance the edible was highly concentrated. I've made butter that knocked my dick in the dirt.

I used wayyyy back in my younger days. The chicks were always in the bong room at the parties. They and myself were always a little looser afterwards. Take from there.

aleve costs you two dollars per pill? you are going to the wrong pusher.
switch to Ibuprofen ----you can get that stuff here and there for 2 cents per pill

$2 a pill :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I bought a bottle of 20 last week for somewhere around $5 .....

ok ... bottle of 24 ... $6

Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Tablets | Walgreens

I heard aleve is really bad for your kidneys so be careful..

Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen are very bad for your kidneys and liver, that stuff can kill you!

Take Aspirin as an analgesic.

Pot and beer work, too.
I just stick to beer quit smoking when I joined military.

Oh and let's not forget state freedoms !

I guess Jeff is upset that sick people are smoking weed . They should be in jail instead !

Jeff Sessions personally asked Congress to let him prosecute medical marijuana providers
States Rights States

Problem one, the money. Pot growers in Colorado are not allowed to put their profits in the federal bank .

abcarian/la-me-abcarian-cannabis-cash-20170129-story,amp.html

This was an issue where states should have worked with the Feds.

And their are no uniform laws either. Each state is different.

I smoke regularly

Yeah, we know.
rRJme.gif
Lol right? All that mucus on my brain and I'm still 10X smarter than you :lol:

I ate some chocolate with THC in it for side effects from ( you know what )

I got so paranoid and lazy , I couldn't wait for it to get out of my system. I don't like how it makes me feel..
Some people are like that. Some people aren't.
There is also a good chance the edible was highly concentrated. I've made butter that knocked my dick in the dirt.

Lol, I had cookies one time, about a half dozen. I had never tried edibles so I ate them all on a flight from Denver to Houston. Gotta say, Hobby airport was never so much fun. Sadly, I am stuck with schwag here.

Anyone really surprised?

Republicans loves them some Big Pharmacies.

Marijuana prohibition is an infringement on my 1st Amendment rights to freedom of religion.

"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food:"

G. 1:29

God gives, fascist prohibit.

Forum List

Back